Tuner in sac area?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 01:24 PM

Car Info: evo, supra, miata
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
Read the thread dude. I didn't start being sarcastic and nasty. Vlad wanted to go for the jugular I just simply told him what I heard. He confirmed what I heard and that's all I needed. Thanks
Old 04-01-2012, 01:26 PM

I opened the thread just asking questions. I wasn't mean or nasty or sarcastic. And I dont mean to be. Thanks vlad for your time and answers. Good luck to you.
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by evo+supra
Read the thread dude. I didn't start being sarcastic and nasty. Vlad wanted to go for the jugular I just simply told him what I heard. He confirmed what I heard and that's all I needed. Thanks
You created this thread fully aware of what you were starting....
In Russia, Title Choose You.

Car Info: Everywhere
What I heard was true. I edited because there's no longer a reason to keep going on with the thread. I got what I came for which was da truff. He admitted he lost To a car he already claimed wasn't running right.
You're getting there. Let me help you: there was no point in STARTING this thread altogether. You're a person who:
1) wasn't there
2) are just here to talk crap and start trouble

Me and Scott were cool. I had nothing against him, ever. I love his Evo.
You know what I hate?
His little butt buddies running around starting drama, telling everyone at every meet how fast his evo is and how no one has a faster car blah blah blah. So I said: "WHERE IS SCOTT? WHY ISN'T HE HERE TO TALK ABOUT HIS OWN CAR?"

And now you crazy kids want to make Fast-and-Curious 6 trying to stir up some drama.

If you really want your shop (Gripcraft is it?) to have a good rep maybe you shouldn't start this 15 year old drama and call people names who you've never even met face to face, huh?

I wish you the best of luck. Go to school, do your homework, eat your vitamins, and don't start drama, and you'll be fine.

Last edited by Vladi; 04-01-2012 at 01:34 PM.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:28 PM

Well from your mouth there's only 1 story. Car wasn't running right and you lost. Did I miss something?
Yes. A whole lot.
We can discuss it face to face, just let me know when/where.
I opened the thread just asking questions. I wasn't mean or nasty or sarcastic. And I dont mean to be. Thanks vlad for your time and answers. Good luck to you.
Likewise. Good luck.

Last edited by Vladi; 04-01-2012 at 01:37 PM.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:32 PM
Churro Aficionado

Roger needs to stop posting
Old 04-01-2012, 01:43 PM

Car Info: 07lmtd 6spd wrx eq tuned
OP you need more **** in your life....if you had more **** in your life, your time would be consumed by it thus, leaving you with less time to start stupid threads in unknown forums.... You came here looking for **** not vlad lol.
I was 17 once.
Old 04-01-2012, 02:18 PM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
yes it's on video
I would love to see this video...
Old 04-01-2012, 02:46 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX hatchback Automatic SONNNNN!
Old 04-01-2012, 03:04 PM

Car Info: 1993 Ford Fastiva
post the video!!! i wanna see how cool my kia pride tail lights look at night...

do you have the gt35r on 32psi scott was talking about on friday when i texted him? he said that that car was gonna come school us cause it "smokes him like he's driving a honda" were always out driving around on fridays. and we're pretty easy to find...

If you dont like getting called out you should talk to your friends. we were just out having fun trying to get some runs and all we were hearing is "i have this friend thats sooooooo fast".

i dont like racing for money... i just want the respect... to some people its more important.

Originally Posted by VladiWrX
PS: car was running on 3 cylinders and couldn't drive normal after doing 1 pull. GREAT TUNE, keep it up.
sadly this seems to be the norm around these parts when tuning for max power... "hey i made 400whp!!! what an awesome tune.... 3 weeks later damn motor blew... must have been a weak motor...

Last edited by fastivab6tg25mr; 04-01-2012 at 03:10 PM.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:18 PM

You're getting there. Let me help you: there was no point in STARTING this thread altogether. You're a person who:
1) wasn't there
2) are just here to talk crap and start trouble

Me and Scott were cool. I had nothing against him, ever. I love his Evo.
You know what I hate?
His little butt buddies running around starting drama, telling everyone at every meet how fast his evo is and how no one has a faster car blah blah blah. So I said: "WHERE IS SCOTT? WHY ISN'T HE HERE TO TALK ABOUT HIS OWN CAR?"

And now you crazy kids want to make Fast-and-Curious 6 trying to stir up some drama.

If you really want your shop (Gripcraft is it?) to have a good rep maybe you shouldn't start this 15 year old drama and call people names who you've never even met face to face, huh?

I wish you the best of luck. Go to school, do your homework, eat your vitamins, and don't start drama, and you'll be fine.
Wrong again. Let me recap for you. I simply started this thread asking if anyone knew you. Do I need to re-post each one of my posts? You then simply came on here and then you sarcastically answered one of my questions which you knowingly knew wasn't what I was asking. Then you proceeded to sarcastically post towards me for no reason when all I am trying to do is ask simple questions that require simple answers.

You can expect to get sarcastic replies with sarcastic answers. Ever heard the saying you reap what you soe? Where did I ever start this thread being mean or sarcastic? It wasn't until you started this path until I replied.

Its not my shop I do not work there I just know them to be good people who love cars in general and have done outstanding work with flawless feedback!

As far as the 15yr old drama. I believe it was you who was the one who called Scott out and wanted to do the fast and furious street racing(at least thats what you just said here so now that is confirmed as well). So I guess take your own advice??? I am just here asking questions on what happened that day. I like to get both sides of the spectrum something I figured all of you here would appreciate and respect but I guess not.

Yes. A whole lot.
We can discuss it face to face, just let me know when/where.

Likewise. Good luck.
I am down for a little face to face discussion... I actually would like to start a evo/suby meet in the sac area again just good fun no drama or bs just enjoy each others cars and maybe meet some good friends in the process. Anyone who knows me will tell you I am a pretty cool and legit person. I guess you will soon realize as well.

Originally Posted by fastivab6tg25mr
post the video!!! i wanna see how cool my kia pride tail lights look at night...

do you have the gt35r on 32psi scott was talking about on friday when i texted him? he said that that car was gonna come school us cause it "smokes him like he's driving a honda" were always out driving around on fridays. and we're pretty easy to find...

If you dont like getting called out you should talk to your friends. we were just out having fun trying to get some runs and all we were hearing is "i have this friend thats sooooooo fast".

i dont like racing for money... i just want the respect... to some people its more important.
Deadly Evolution IX - YouTube

Again I wasn't the one who took this vid. And no that isnt me. And I can appreciate the respect pov.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:26 PM

Better get your stories straight then, cause I have a whole group of people that were with me that night that can confirm every word that left my mouth. And don't try to pick arguments with people you never even met. I knew form the 1st post you made what you came here to do, and I'm not about to take your bait.

Bottom line is: Scotts little punk kid buddies were running their mouth, I called them on it and said "WHERE IS SCOTT?" told them to have him come out and do his own talking.

Next thing I know its some grudge match and Scott comes out and goes "IM HERE FOR YOU" like its some kinda fast-n-furious movie. We got 1 run, apparently he was in 2nd gear (from the video) because he told me he was in 3rd. He jumps a couple cars, and we stay there. I start in 4th, just like I told him right after. Asked him to go again, we go out, he tries like 5 times and his car is broken. That's it.

So you better get your story straight, and not listen to the little punk drama queens who blew this thing out of proportion.

PS: watch the video carefully. If that looks like 5 cars to you, you need prescription glasses. And the fact that the stupid punk is screaming "YEAHHH BOYEEE" doesn't really make it any more dramatic.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:31 PM
Churro Aficionado

Its not my shop I do not work there I just know them to be good people who love cars in general and have done outstanding work with flawless feedback!
You sure about that....

I use to be a professional auto detailer for approximately 11yrs and I currently do it on the side as a hobby/side gig. I am currently teamed up with Grip Craft as their detailer.
Hello running-free!

Youre stories really seem to match up
Old 04-01-2012, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
You sure about that....

Hello running-free!

Youre stories really seem to match up
That was when I was going to do auto detailing out of there(but again it is not my shop just would be working part time out of there). I do not work there at all and I do not detail there because it is illegal too due to the storm drain in front of the store front. It is against county codes. I do not own the shop but what you can do is hear it from the owners mouth yourself. Why dont you just simply call them up and ask yourself instead of insisting on arguing???
Old 04-01-2012, 03:39 PM
Churro Aficionado

instead of insisting on arguing???
coming straight from the horses mouth

Quick Reply: Tuner in sac area?