View Poll Results: What should Furley do? (multiple answers allowed)
Paternity/DNA test
50.00%
Contest it on crappy daytime TV therapy show
40.00%
Marry her and be done with it
23.33%
Be a Baby Daddy and just foot the bill for the next 18 years
30.00%
Move to a Stoner-friendly country
20.00%
Start drinking... heavily
10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

THURSDAY: Today Furley Finds Out He's a Baby Daddy.

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 04:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh
Originally Posted by GT35 STI
if you pulled out it would be DAMN hard for that baby to be yours... not impossible, but statistically against it... Not to mention that post was what? 13 days ago?? I didn't even think they showed that early, not to mention how the HELL would she know she was pregnant that fast... She wouldn't even have missed a period yet... Did you **** her before that?? Something isn't adding up here....
Yea I **** her on & off... Hard to tell when it happened.

And I ALWAYS pull out & aim for the face
Old 02-21-2008, 04:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 17 (12 members and 5 guests)
RussB, T-Will, GT35 STI, BLUEJ20, Nick Koan, Mr. Furley, Blackfog45, Mr. Xevious, soggynoodles

dizzam!
Old 02-21-2008, 04:36 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Originally Posted by T-Will
I'll put it this way, I don't condone Furley's behavior, but if he isn't the father then he shouldn't have to give one cent to that girl. On the other hand, if he is the father, then he needs to man up and support his kid.
If you see T-Will, tell him you've taken over his account and not to come back
Old 02-21-2008, 04:38 PM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Originally Posted by RussB
the wimmenz are pretty much fertile in the 10 days leading up to aunt flo visiting. after that, the earliest they can tell with a **** test is right about the time they're missing their next visit.

so, furley posted that 13 days ago, probably not the incident in question. did you tag the ho sometime around, say, 30 to 40 days ago?
Ya, so it def. couldn't be the 4th it would have had to had been a prior time, and even then when a girl is fertile the chances of getting her pregnant aren't exactly guaranteed... It can be damn hard to get a girl pregnant, then factor him pulling ou(yes precum and stuff IS enough to get a girl pregnant, but not likely)... I'm still betting this **** isn't his...

i'm not sure, but i don't think you can get a dna test till after the kid is born. at that point, he'd probably already gone through a crap load of baby momma drama.

i'd sue.
I think you finally can get DNA tested before the kids born, but it costs more money. I think they can go in her stomach and grab DNA from the umbilical cord or something now. However I think most people would rather just wait until the babies born because of costs

Originally Posted by Mr. Furley
Yea I **** her on & off... Hard to tell when it happened.

And I ALWAYS pull out & aim for the face
When was the time before that.... My money is it's the EX-BF at the time, if you are sure you pulled out all the time
Old 02-21-2008, 04:39 PM
banned

Car Info: ummm?
Im betting it's the bf at the times kid, and this crazy ***** just has some knack for furley's **** and is trying to get him caught up in it all because her babies daddy hit the highway.... I'd get that **** DNA tested

if you pulled out, and the post on the 4th was the only time you've done **** with her in recent memory... i'd say there is only a 10% chance that **** is yours
Buy me a lottery ticket. The logic is strong with you.
Originally Posted by nachomc
If you see T-Will, tell him you've taken over his account and not to come back
OMFG>.... winrar.
Old 02-21-2008, 04:41 PM
VIP Member

I think you finally can get DNA tested before the kids born, but it costs more money. I think they can go in her stomach and grab DNA from the umbilical cord or something now. However I think most people would rather just wait until the babies born because of costs
not just cost, anytime the womb is punctured for testing reasons there is always a risk for infection and such, and that would be really bad.

unless the results come back saying it's not his
Old 02-21-2008, 04:43 PM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
not just cost, anytime the womb is punctured for testing reasons there is always a risk for infection and such, and that would be really bad.

unless the results come back saying it's not his
BAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHA exactly!

From what I am hearing from furley, i'd seriously be willing to bet my marbles on it not being his. If I was furley i'd flat out tell her "Don't ****ing talking to me until that baby is born". The second it is born i'd get a DNA test, if it turns out to be mine, i'd man up and take care of it... if it turns out to be someone elses, i'd call her a stupid ***** and change my phone number/address...

Hell with any luck.. she'll flip that she won't have ANY man supporting her through the pregnancy, and she'll get an abortion I think she is doing it as a ploy to try to snag you
Old 02-21-2008, 04:44 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Ya, so it def. couldn't be the 4th it would have had to had been a prior time, and even then when a girl is fertile the chances of getting her pregnant aren't exactly guaranteed... It can be damn hard to get a girl pregnant, then factor him pulling ou(yes precum and stuff IS enough to get a girl pregnant, but not likely)... I'm still betting this **** isn't his...

When was the time before that.... My money is it's the EX-BF at the time, if you are sure you pulled out all the time

INTERNET DETECTIVES UNITE
Old 02-21-2008, 04:44 PM
banned

wait... no one has asked this....
keeping it?
Old 02-21-2008, 04:45 PM
plays well with others

Originally Posted by Mad Ra88it
wait... no one has asked this....
keeping it?
excellent question... shes mexi tho, they spit out like 10 kids... clearly they dont understand stairs/eaglepunch/doctor
Old 02-21-2008, 04:46 PM

Car Info: 05 H2 SUT, 45 GPW, 10 Murano, 13 Boss 302
Originally Posted by dz
If it does not happen before I get home, I can shrink it down. What is the max size?
100 x 100
Old 02-21-2008, 04:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh

She always used comdoms with him, never with me. At least that's what she said...

Best believe I'm not shelling out any cash before I know its mine though.
VIP Member

my advice would be to go to nasioc, search for "chris619", and read. read and read and read...
plays well with others

Originally Posted by Egan
100 x 100
thats not the prob... gif is 2megs. just make a 10 fame loop of the baby freaking
banned

Originally Posted by irrational x

INTERNET DETECTIVES UNITE
QFMFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by irrational x
excellent question... shes mexi tho, they spit out like 10 kids... clearly they dont understand stairs/eaglepunch/doctor
Trufff

Quick Reply: THURSDAY: Today Furley Finds Out He's a Baby Daddy.