Retarded Religion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2005, 08:22 AM
Father Time

Car Info: This aint a bag. It's a shipment.
Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
dah guberment is controled by robotic gerbels!!!11!!!

I KNOW CAUSE I FED ONE!!!!
I fear the black helicopter monsters.
Old 05-13-2005, 08:22 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by R4ND0M_AX3
Oh jeez. Here we go. From my tuner is better than yours straight to religion vs. non-religion. Weren't we supposed to make a pit stop at the gubment first?
Go ride your scooter.
Old 05-13-2005, 08:24 AM
Father Time

Car Info: This aint a bag. It's a shipment.
Originally Posted by soggynoodles
Go ride your scooter.
I can't. Dre fed the gerbil and now it's le sleepy.
Old 05-13-2005, 08:58 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon MT
Originally Posted by R4ND0M_AX3
Oh jeez. Here we go. From my tuner is better than yours straight to religion vs. non-religion. Weren't we supposed to make a pit stop at the gubment first?
Next on SRIC Days of our lives watch as Ed confronts his christianity on the forums
Old 05-13-2005, 09:07 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Originally Posted by skimonkey30
Next on SRIC Days of our lives watch as Ed confronts his christianity on the forums
haha intervention??!?!?!?

I'm the devil in the flesh.
Old 05-13-2005, 09:17 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
woah, before the next saga of SRIC gets too much further, let me explain myself...

about those calvin stickers; i don't care if it's him bowing to a cross, peeing on a chevy logo, peeing on an import, etc... i hate em all. calvin and hobbes was a bad *** comic and i just don't like those stickers. i also hate fairy stickers, political bumper stickers, and "my kid is an honor student" bumper stickers.

as for my problems with organized religion, if you or anyone else goes to church and that kind of thing, more power too you. i don't, and probably never will. it's your right and beliefs that keep you going, it's my right and beliefs that keep me out. i'm not a zealot, and will not even think of trying to sway someone away from their beliefs. IMHO, it's a persons actions that matter in the end, not how much time is spent in church, but that's just me.
Old 05-13-2005, 09:29 AM

Location: Just when I find the key to success, someone goes and changes the locks.
Car Info: "Why Warthog sir?"
NO ONE HAS EVER TOLD ME THAT OMFG!!! R U SERIOUS!!!!1!!!
That wasn't pointed at you.

I'm not going to go into this with detail but

Just my two cents, it takes a "certain" type to think and feel the way religious people do, not to mention all the bull**** excuses religion gives people to segregate, hate, kill, mame, murder, and so forth.
Tell me of one case where a christian group did any of what you mentioned in the above. Alot of people miss the point where if in a case, somebody does do something of what you mentioned, they are not christian. They may call themselves that but ultimately they are not.

Ever ask a christian guy if he would want to kiss another guy? Ever ask them how they feel about gay people marrying and having lots of **** sex in the house next to them?
No and just like anybody else, he has an opinion about it. If he is a real christian, he would be against it. But that doesn't give him the right to judge, accuse, hate, etc.....that's God's job.

Ever ask a religious person about what to do with an unborn child that was created due to a incest based rape case?
It doesn't matter how it was created, if it's living being, you don't kill it.

Oh and **** you, you mother****ing **** sucking one balled ***got who likes to suck moose **** on the internet for a dollar.
God Bless you
Old 05-13-2005, 09:35 AM

Location: Just when I find the key to success, someone goes and changes the locks.
Originally Posted by RussB
woah, before the next saga of SRIC gets too much further, let me explain myself...

about those calvin stickers; i don't care if it's him bowing to a cross, peeing on a chevy logo, peeing on an import, etc... i hate em all. calvin and hobbes was a bad *** comic and i just don't like those stickers. i also hate fairy stickers, political bumper stickers, and "my kid is an honor student" bumper stickers.

as for my problems with organized religion, if you or anyone else goes to church and that kind of thing, more power too you. i don't, and probably never will. it's your right and beliefs that keep you going, it's my right and beliefs that keep me out. i'm not a zealot, and will not even think of trying to sway someone away from their beliefs. IMHO, it's a persons actions that matter in the end, not how much time is spent in church, but that's just me.
thank you, that's all i wanted to know.
Old 05-13-2005, 09:43 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
Originally Posted by topnotchwrx
That wasn't pointed at you.

I'm not going to go into this with detail but

Tell me of one case where a christian group did any of what you mentioned in the above. Alot of people miss the point where if in a case, somebody does do something of what you mentioned, they are not christian. They may call themselves that but ultimately they are not.

No and just like anybody else, he has an opinion about it. If he is a real christian, he would be against it. But that doesn't give him the right to judge, accuse, hate, etc.....that's God's job.

It doesn't matter how it was created, if it's living being, you don't kill it.

God Bless you

Look to africa, northern ireland, or pull out a history book and look up the "inquisition". Killing in the name of religion isnt a new thing that islamo facists came up with. Its a PATTERN of GROUPTHINK, harnessed by a few people to force their will upon others. Organized religion is the FRAMEWORK that empowers such people to do just that.

Like i said it has its place in society, i just see that place eroding away from what it once was. I see organized religion becoming more of a haven for the more luddite of the world. And as science and technology advance to a point where many of the "corner stones" of religious thought are erroded away i think this will be more and more of the norm.

WHile science is not ever going to explain every little detail of how the universe acts, or reacts to any one thing. IT DOES serve the purpose of continuing the endless quest for knowledge that many of us have. Some more so then others.

And we all know how well religion and "the cutting edge" of science mix..

(quantum theory aside as i think we are getting beyond our thought capabilities at this point in that arena, so we tend to lean on the easy way out.. hence religion being a crutch for the weak)

Look i have nothing against you or anyone else who choose's to practice XYZ religion, i my self am some what "religious". I am completely against organized religion, those who need direction on a spiritual quest in my eyes are ready for where they want to go. Now i know that sounds like some zen **** but.. well ok it is zenlike *****es...

now for the obligitory cursing

YOU MOTHER****ING DICK SUCKING **** SLANGING DONKEY ****ER WITH A PEGG LEGG AND A ***** FOR AN EYE
Old 05-13-2005, 09:45 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
must resist posting counter points to the "if he was a real christian" comment..

arrggghghhghghghghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhh

*runs away from the computer*
Old 05-13-2005, 10:27 AM

Look to africa, northern ireland, or pull out a history book and look up the "inquisition". Killing in the name of religion isnt a new thing that islamo facists came up with. Its a PATTERN of GROUPTHINK, harnessed by a few people to force their will upon others. Organized religion is the FRAMEWORK that empowers such people to do just that.

Like i said it has its place in society, i just see that place eroding away from what it once was. I see organized religion becoming more of a haven for the more luddite of the world. And as science and technology advance to a point where many of the "corner stones" of religious thought are erroded away i think this will be more and more of the norm.

WHile science is not ever going to explain every little detail of how the universe acts, or reacts to any one thing. IT DOES serve the purpose of continuing the endless quest for knowledge that many of us have. Some more so then others.

And we all know how well religion and "the cutting edge" of science mix..

(quantum theory aside as i think we are getting beyond our thought capabilities at this point in that arena, so we tend to lean on the easy way out.. hence religion being a crutch for the weak)

Look i have nothing against you or anyone else who choose's to practice XYZ religion, i my self am some what "religious". I am completely against organized religion, those who need direction on a spiritual quest in my eyes are ready for where they want to go. Now i know that sounds like some zen **** but.. well ok it is zenlike *****es...

now for the obligitory cursing

YOU MOTHER****ING DICK SUCKING **** SLANGING DONKEY ****ER WITH A PEGG LEGG AND A ***** FOR AN EYE
so you are applying "inquisition" from centuries ago, even thousands of years ago to today. you probably have never read the Bible but that method was used in the Old Testament. the New Testament, which is now, is totally different. i understand how society sees poeple that are calling themselves christians as a threat, so to say. the ones that are doing it wrong mess it up for everyone else and are not considered christians if gone by the book. there is one way of christianity and that has to be followed by the Bible. You do one thing wrong, you are not a christian, regardless of what you think. please feel free pm me about what you have to say about the issue of a non-christian calling himself a christian. the subject is too hard to keep a simple discussion on this forum. i know the derailment will commence shortly or the thread will be closed.
Old 05-13-2005, 10:30 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Play nice or I'm just going to lock this...
Old 05-13-2005, 10:31 AM
Token Toyota Mod

IBTL.

You know they are not going to play nice.
Old 05-13-2005, 10:48 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
Originally Posted by thread title matt created
Retarded Religion Thread
so are you calling religion retarded? or just the thread?
Old 05-13-2005, 10:49 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon MT
Originally Posted by sonicsuby
Play nice or I'm just going to lock this...
you better just lock it now before ali g gets here! hahaha

Quick Reply: Retarded Religion Thread