i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Sacramento & Reno (https://www.i-club.com/forums/sacramento-reno-116/)
-   -   Retarded Religion Thread (https://www.i-club.com/forums/sacramento-reno-116/retarded-religion-thread-99150/)

RussB 05-12-2005 09:33 PM

everything looked good till i saw the calvin praying sticker...

soggynoodles 05-12-2005 09:41 PM

[QUOTE=RussB]everything looked good till i saw the calvin praying sticker...[/QUOTE]

he's street racing for jesus

RussB 05-12-2005 09:42 PM

guess he only street races in front of churches.

topnotchwrx 05-12-2005 10:32 PM

[QUOTE=RussB]everything looked good till i saw the calvin praying sticker...[/QUOTE]

what's wrong with that :confused:. do you have something against christians?

soggynoodles 05-12-2005 10:38 PM

[QUOTE=topnotchwrx]what's wrong with that :confused:. do you have something against christians?[/QUOTE]

I got censored.

RussB 05-12-2005 11:58 PM

[QUOTE=topnotchwrx]what's wrong with that :confused:. do you have something against christians?[/QUOTE]
no problems with christians. just those dumb stickers.

oh, and organized religion as a whole.

topnotchwrx 05-13-2005 12:09 AM

[QUOTE=RussB]no problems with christians. just those dumb stickers.

oh, and organized religion as a whole.[/QUOTE]

so by dumb, it's just your opinion that they are dumb. just like if somebody thought that your WRX is dumb. just an opinion right? and organized religion as a whole meaning trolls that come onto forums and start posting stuff others don't want to see, hear, or read right? but no problem with the ones that keep it to themselves and accept any newcomers right?

my post was not meant to start a religion flaming/war thread/topic/issue/discussion/whatever you want to call it. merely trying to find out what RussB means by his post. :)

topnotchwrx 05-13-2005 12:11 AM

[QUOTE=soggynoodles][url]http://tinypic.com/52fiph[/url][/QUOTE]

has anybody ever told you that you have a very violent and disturbed individual stored up inside just waiting to be released? And you can't say my mom told you.

soggynoodles 05-13-2005 05:58 AM

[QUOTE=RussB]no problems with christians. just those dumb stickers.

oh, and organized religion as a whole.[/QUOTE]

hehe. I'm Christian.

I plan to go to heaven.

hahahaha!! SUCKERS!!

Double Phister 05-13-2005 08:04 AM

[QUOTE=soggynoodles]hehe. I'm Christian.

I plan to go to heaven.

hahahaha!! SUCKERS!![/QUOTE]
Better get that saw fired up.

dr3d1zzl3 05-13-2005 08:10 AM

[QUOTE=topnotchwrx]so by dumb, it's just your opinion that they are dumb. just like if somebody thought that your WRX is dumb. just an opinion right? and organized religion as a whole meaning trolls that come onto forums and start posting stuff others don't want to see, hear, or read right? but no problem with the ones that keep it to themselves and accept any newcomers right?

my post was not meant to start a religion flaming/war thread/topic/issue/discussion/whatever you want to call it. merely trying to find out what RussB means by his post. :)[/QUOTE]

I think religious people by their own nature are insecure and mentaly incapable people.

I have yet to meet a religious person who i sat back and thought.. Damn now that mother****er is smart as ****..

Just my two cents, it takes a "certain" type to think and feel the way religious people do, not to mention all the bull**** excuses religion gives people to segregate, hate, kill, mame, murder, and so forth.

Organized religion IS the oppiate of the masses, it had its place in mid evil times, but it is by and large way past its time as far as a use or purpose for the majority of society. It is and at this point probably allways will be a crutch for the weak minded, with technology and science advancing the way it has it seems that churches of all flavors have become a heaven for those who can not understand, or flat out fear the changes around them. That is fine and dandy, just dont get in our ****ing way (us as in those who furthur technology and the society around it).

Not that this allways applies to all religions or religious people, but by in far it does apply to the MAJORITY of religious people.

Ever ask a christian guy if he would want to kiss another guy? Ever ask them how they feel about gay people marrying and having lots of anal sex in the house next to them?

Ever ask a religious person about what to do with an unborn child that was created due to a incest based rape case?

Let me know when you get my point..

Oh and **** you, you mother****ing **** sucking one balled ***got who likes to suck moose **** on the internet for a dollar.

(had to throw that in to balance out the lack of proper cursing, hatred, and blind iggnorance)

dr3d1zzl3 05-13-2005 08:11 AM

[QUOTE=topnotchwrx]has anybody ever told you that you have a very violent and disturbed individual stored up inside just waiting to be released? And you can't say my mom told you.[/QUOTE]

NO ONE HAS EVER TOLD ME THAT OMFG!!! R U SERIOUS!!!!1!!!

soggynoodles 05-13-2005 08:18 AM

[QUOTE=topnotchwrx]
my post was meant to start a religion flaming/war thread/topic/issue/discussion/whatever you want to call it. merely trying to find out what RussB means by his post. :)[/QUOTE]

Fixed it for ya!

Hey if RussB didn't start up you damn well know I would.

Double Phister 05-13-2005 08:18 AM

Oh jeez. Here we go. From my tuner is better than yours straight to religion vs. non-religion. Weren't we supposed to make a pit stop at the gubment first?

dr3d1zzl3 05-13-2005 08:20 AM

dah guberment is controled by robotic gerbels!!!11!!!

I KNOW CAUSE I FED ONE!!!!