NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

FS: Built Lancer Evolution- 2.3 Stroker, GT30R- 1,200 miles! (SF Bay Area)

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by ouji
LOL my dads baller cashiers check x.x
If I was baller as my dad . Someday!
Lucky!!! When I bought my first Evo IX about 5 or 6 years ago, I asked my dad if he would co-sign for my loan so I could get a lower interest rate, and he laughed and said "No way!"

So, I sucked it up and bought the car anyways, at 11.5% interest!! After about a year, I was able to re-finance the Evo at around 7%. Luckily, I've built my credit since then, and only have a 5.5% interest rate now for my 2nd Evo. =/
Old 07-26-2010, 10:01 AM

Car Info: 1992 Skyline GTR BNR32
i know I sent you a PM already....but this is just so tempting.

Just curious, how loud is this (inside) at idle and at freeway speeds?
Old 07-26-2010, 10:06 AM

Car Info: GD
gorgeous evo!!! i love how it's red.. i just have a thing for red cars..haha
Old 07-26-2010, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by dchoi23
i know I sent you a PM already....but this is just so tempting.

Just curious, how loud is this (inside) at idle and at freeway speeds?
I haven't had a chance to check my pms yet. I'm on my phone.. The garage hrs exhaust is the quietest full 3" exhaust I've found. I've tried a ton of different exhausts for evos... Apexi noir, helix, greddy tic, tanabe touring medalllion... And the garage hrs is the quietest. It was a $1000 catback, but it was one of my best buys. Not to mention this exhaust is now discontinued. At idle it's like any other the evo. On the freeway, the exhaust doesn't drone.

Edit: I just realized you were asking about the inside. Inside- it's relatively quiet. It's quiet enough at idle, cruising, and freeway that I can speak in a normal vocal volume and be able to hold a conversation. When I had the Greddy Ti-C and the Helix, I had to practically yell to speak to the person next to me.

Last edited by PANGES; 07-26-2010 at 12:31 PM.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by jeSZie
gorgeous evo!!! i love how it's red.. i just have a thing for red cars..haha
lol. I personally don't really like red cars. I just bought this one since it seemed like it was well taken care of by the last owner.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:06 PM

Looking around my computer and I found this pic of the RGII on my Evo

Name:  IMG_1393.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  49.3 KB
Old 07-28-2010, 01:05 PM

bumparoo!
Old 07-28-2010, 05:29 PM

Car Info: N/A
Damn this car is siiiick!
Old 07-28-2010, 06:53 PM

Car Info: 2005 RSX-S
someone buy this so he can buy my rsx!
Old 07-28-2010, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Yaniawd29
someone buy this so he can buy my rsx!
Just do a trade + cash. I just need a car that can get me from point A to point B, which an RSX will do me just fine, but haven't you ever wanted to go from point A to point B really really fast?? This Evo can help!!
Old 07-28-2010, 08:05 PM

Car Info: 2005 RSX-S
Originally Posted by PANGES
Just do a trade + cash. I just need a car that can get me from point A to point B, which an RSX will do me just fine, but haven't you ever wanted to go from point A to point B really really fast?? This Evo can help!!
Oh trust me, if i had the money you'd need for the trade, i would. Plus i'm going to college and i could never take this. It would hurt to much to see it get ruined.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Yaniawd29
Oh trust me, if i had the money you'd need for the trade, i would. Plus i'm going to college and i could never take this. It would hurt to much to see it get ruined.
Skip college and take the car. It'll be worth it!
Old 07-30-2010, 08:46 AM

Car Info: 1975 Ford Pinto
rsx owner, should trade plus cash! just put on the stock wheels, remove any stickers if any on the car, then smudge dirt all over the car to keep it under the radar hah

you can prob take most of the subys out here in the bay wit his pump gas tune, throw in e85 and im sure no suby wil come close unless of course they spent more money

dont think you can say the same for other 4g63 powered vehicles, there are a lot of crazy fast ones under the radar in the bay
Old 07-31-2010, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by eugenile
rsx owner, should trade plus cash! just put on the stock wheels, remove any stickers if any on the car, then smudge dirt all over the car to keep it under the radar hah

you can prob take most of the subys out here in the bay wit his pump gas tune, throw in e85 and im sure no suby wil come close unless of course they spent more money

dont think you can say the same for other 4g63 powered vehicles, there are a lot of crazy fast ones under the radar in the bay
lol. There's 2 little SpeedElement stickers on the rear windows, but that's about it. Not too big a fan of big stickers.

There really are quite a few high powered Evos in the bay area. If you want just a really fast top end car, a PT6262 would be an awesome turbo upgrade for the 2.3 stroker!!

BTW: I've mentioned this to a few people via PM, if someone really wants the car and doesn't want to pay as much or is having a hard time getting a loan for this amount, I can take the wheels, coilovers, and exhaust off and lower the price down to 20k.
Old 08-02-2010, 04:44 PM

The currenty mini-battery in the car is dead and wont hold a charge (probably the result of letting it discharge and recharge so often, since I dont drive it), so I ordered an Oddyssey PC680 mini battery to replace it. I'm going to put it in tonight, but will probably leave it disconnected until someone wants to come see the car.

Well actually, the battery arrived last week, but they didn't give me terminals, so the terminals arrived today. lol.

Quick Reply: FS: Built Lancer Evolution- 2.3 Stroker, GT30R- 1,200 miles! (SF Bay Area)