Notices
View Poll Results: What days are you guys free on to attend this event? (can choose multiple dates)
May 31st (Friday)
23.08%
June 1st (Saturday)
46.15%
June 2nd (Sunday)
38.46%
June 7th (Friday)
26.92%
June 8th (Saturday)
26.92%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Sacramento meet and cruise!

Old 05-12-2013, 01:49 AM

Car Info: 1999 forester l
so can anyone use this thread to post planned cruises now or would there be an official "cruises" thread? cause this is better then a meets thread.... me likey
Old 05-12-2013, 01:56 AM

Car Info: a llama
Originally Posted by Pooperu View Post
so can anyone use this thread to post planned cruises now or would there be an official "cruises" thread? cause this is better then a meets thread.... me likey
I hope we can use this as the main "cruise" thread. Since it's just "Sacramento meet and cruise" it applies to all future cruising events.

I will use this thread to plan cruise after cruise, hopefully if the first cruise is successful there where be more events like this in the future.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:11 AM

Car Info: 1999 forester l
Originally Posted by ZombieFetuz View Post
I hope we can use this as the main "cruise" thread. Since it's just "Sacramento meet and cruise" it applies to all future cruising events.

I will use this thread to plan cruise after cruise, hopefully if the first cruise is successful there where be more events like this in the future.
excellent muahahaha
Old 05-12-2013, 04:42 AM

Car Info: 2015 Forester XT SWP
Originally Posted by Pooperu View Post

If that's the goal maybe one of the mods would be so kind as to kick it over to the "meets" section? More people would see it there I would imagine.
Old 05-12-2013, 01:34 PM

Car Info: 02 PSM Impreza WRX
Regardless of the route I am DOWN!! Just update with dates
Old 05-12-2013, 04:21 PM

Car Info: 2015 WRX, 2008 TRIBECA
I'm interested
Old 05-12-2013, 06:26 PM

Car Info: 07 Limited STI SWP
Originally Posted by Darth Wagon View Post
I've never driven Icehouse before but it looks like fun. So for those suggesting it, would the route be Icehouse to Wentworth Springs? It looks like there are a few options from there, either Mosquito Rd or Georgetown Rd back to 50. Or a longer option of Georgetown Rd/193 west to 49 and then north to Auburn.

You could make it REALLY longer and turn south when you get to 49 and go all the way back to 50 in Placerville. (That actually sounds like a full day trip)
If you ever want to drive Ice House LMK, I actually just got back. Was bored, lol. I take Ice House to Wentworth Springs which takes me to GeorgeTown. I then take 193 to Cool. Then 49 to Auburn. The whole day came across 4 cars only on the back roads. If you ever want to take a drive out that way, lmk, I'm always game.
Old 05-12-2013, 08:53 PM

Does anyone have any places to meet up at? Should we just all meet up at the Folsom - El Dorado Hills area?
Old 05-12-2013, 09:07 PM
Moist Aficionado

Car Info: WRX 2012
Does anyone have any places to meet up at? Should we just all meet up at the Folsom - El Dorado Hills area?
Sunrise and 50, at the kmart? Big enough, gas stations nearby, easy to the freeway once you're there?
Old 05-12-2013, 09:25 PM

Car Info: 2015 Forester XT SWP
That works. There's also the Marriott across the freeway that has a big parking lot that people can roll right onto the on ramp from. Fewer lights to split people up.
Old 05-12-2013, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by kaylaaa View Post
Sunrise and 50, at the kmart? Big enough, gas stations nearby, easy to the freeway once you're there?
So your talking about right here (red marker is where your suggested location is)
Name:  cruise.png
Views: 1
Size:  237.7 KB

This is at 2344 Sunrise Blvd Rancho Cordova, CA 95670

Yeah this is a nice location to meet up at, like you said big enough parking lot and gas stations to do last minute fueling. Besides that I don't see why not, I agree to this.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:03 PM
Moist Aficionado

Yes. Or like Darth Wagon said, the hotel across the freeway. Both are prime locations. He has a point about the lights between Kmart and the freeway.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by kaylaaa View Post
Yes. Or like Darth Wagon said, the hotel across the freeway. Both are prime locations. He has a point about the lights between Kmart and the freeway.
I'll look into it when i'm home later tonight, but I have been thinking a lot about the dates? How about the first week of June? Either Fri/Sat or Sun.

Please leave your feedback here so I know who and who isn't busy on those 3 days!

It's set and settled Hwy 50 -> Tahoe and anything in between for fun! This is not a overnight thing... Cruise to location, chill and eat at a restaurant everyone agrees on. Cruise around Tahoe... when the day is done we cruise back from where we all came from.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:37 PM
Moist Aficionado

June 7-9? I will not be able to ride along. Family trip to Legoland. Week before or after works for me.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:45 PM

I have 2 suggestions May31/June1/June2 or June7-9

(After everything is finalized I will update my original first post of this thread with full details!)

Last edited by ZombieFetuz; 05-12-2013 at 11:54 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Sacramento meet and cruise!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.