View Poll Results: What days are you guys free on to attend this event? (can choose multiple dates)
May 31st (Friday)
23.08%
June 1st (Saturday)
46.15%
June 2nd (Sunday)
38.46%
June 7th (Friday)
26.92%
June 8th (Saturday)
26.92%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Sacramento meet and cruise!

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2013, 09:22 PM

Car Info: a llama
Sacramento meet and cruise!

Well it's more a cruise, what's up i-Club Sacramento! Since I know cruising isn't too popular I would like to know if anyone is interested in joining a organized nigh cruise? Summer is coming up, for the people that are in college we have more free time and let's be honest cruising with the windows down on a summer night is great!

I've already spoken to another member about this, he's agreed already. Hopefully we can get these cruises going on by the end of this month! I know a few places that are fun to cruise around, i'm sure a lot of other people know prime places too! Whether is be cruising or back-roading.

For now i'm just wondering who is interested and is willing to participate? Just something different and hopefully successful!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINAL UPDATE

Ladies and gentlemen this is the final update on date and details! (I'm planning for everyone who is attending on June 2nd Sunday) <- I will explain why i'm planning for "you" guys.

Details;
Time: 1:00PM
Date: June 2nd (Sunday)
Where: 2344 Sunrise Blvd Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Name:  cruise.png
Views: 55
Size:  237.7 KB

Good place to meet up, according to Kayla it's a big K-Mart parking lot. With gas stations nearby for last minute fueling and super close to the freeway.

After everyone has met up at the first meet up location we will then proceed to meet up with our Placerville and anyone around that area members.

Name:  151.png
Views: 54
Size:  182.7 KB

Superusmd recommended this place for all our Placerville area members to join up.

It will take roughly 30+ minutes to get from the first meet up location to the Placerville one depending on traffic. Members of Placerville should be at the meet up spot by 1:45PM-ish. (Depending on traffic).

After we have all met up we we cruise down 50 to Tahoe! That would take roughly 2 hours. (Depending on traffic). Of course we are going to cruise and chill around the beautiful scenic Tahoe areas. Someone can choose a restaurant for everyone to grub and grab some brews. Then proceed to chill and cruise around and just have a fun relaxing Sunday!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explanation of why I said "I will explain why i'm planning for "you" guys."

- So as for that Sunday I work from morning to the afternoon around 4:30PM. This applies to tourexy too. What we plan to do is get off and start driving down to Tahoe by 5PM and hopefully meet everyone up and cruise back down. Why i'm planning this event for you guys is because I got everyone pumped up ready for a nice Sunday cruise and I still want everyone to have fun even though I can't make it within the original time frame. So basically for everyone who is going on Sunday, just go accordingly to those plans I posted up there. Me and tourexy get off around 4:30ish and we be heading down to Tahoe by 5PM. We will meet you guys up and do whatever then cruise back down.

I really hope this all works out! I look forward to a extremely fun and relaxing Sunday with my Sacramento i-Club family!

If anyone has questions about timing or the plans in general please let me know! Sorry if there are flaws in the planning but i'm trying my best here.

Last edited by ZombieFetuz; 05-19-2013 at 09:10 PM.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:40 PM

Car Info: 02 PSM Impreza WRX
Lets get this started up!!
Old 05-09-2013, 11:45 PM
Dirty Purple Ukrainian

Car Info: SUBARU BROOM
count us in.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:47 PM

Yes! Lets get this going guys! If more people participate I will start organizing dates and places where to meet and cruise to depending on what you all want.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:24 AM

Car Info: 1999 forester l
i've wanted to organize a cruise forever but would rather let you do it lol. would prefer to stay out of the city so no traffic, but hells yeah!!!!
Old 05-10-2013, 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by Pooperu
i've wanted to organize a cruise forever but would rather let you do it lol. would prefer to stay out of the city so no traffic, but hells yeah!!!!
Of course of course! I mean it's not just me but anyone who participates can always share ideas and what not i'm really stoked about this! I hope we get more people to participate this would be a great way to start off the summer!
Old 05-10-2013, 12:42 AM

excellent!! i like stayin in the hills up by h49 etc... i've always wanted to try a big group camping trip but i would imagine it would be hard to organize everyone. definitely down for cruises!!!!
Old 05-10-2013, 01:18 AM

Car Info: 2005 FXT, 2015 Legacy
Originally Posted by Pooperu
excellent!! i like stayin in the hills up by h49 etc... i've always wanted to try a big group camping trip but i would imagine it would be hard to organize everyone. definitely down for cruises!!!!
Down for camping. Start the thread
Old 05-10-2013, 01:28 AM

would probably have to take votes on dates and places but ill try soon still waitin for the roomate to get his outback back in the driveway he id doing a sti swap and its taking longer then expected lol
Old 05-10-2013, 07:53 AM
Loves the Anime

Car Info: STWODUCES
lets not cruise in elk grove, too many bad experiences there. cops there pull over anyone for any little thing.
Old 05-10-2013, 07:54 AM
banned

Car Info: In front of high schools impressing teenagers.
I'd go
Old 05-10-2013, 09:40 AM

Car Info: 2011 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Limited
Dang I wanna go... maybe if you guys plan it in advance enough, DM could make it too
Old 05-10-2013, 11:58 AM
Dirty Purple Ukrainian

We know lots of cool places. But we can do Sunday mornings.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:08 PM

Car Info: 02 PSM Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by i<3dirt
We know lots of cool places. But we can do Sunday mornings.
Its better at night
Old 05-10-2013, 12:10 PM
Dirty Purple Ukrainian

Love nigh drives.

Quick Reply: Sacramento meet and cruise!