MEET UP: North Bay, lets get it going!

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2013, 06:42 AM

Car Info: a Scoobie
Originally Posted by MilesYoung
The st has some very impressive dyno chart numbers. I was looking at Cobb database for a stock st. The car is making 250 ft/lbs @ 2k rpm. Also the gear box felt very smooth deliberate shifts.
Yea i was also reading about the cobb st. Thats cool tho, might go test drive the **** outta one hahaha..... Honestly, when i test drove for the 1st time the Srt4, i was very impressed with the handling for being a fwd. Nothing will compare to an AWD tho, but that car has some good handling. It'll be interesting to see what the st can do on handling. Mostly that's why i want to test drive one lol..... After that, i should take the sales person on a small drive in my car so he can see the difference on handling hahaha
Old 08-27-2013, 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by Chago13
When is the next meet?
Like Chris B already mentioned, we are going to have our monthly drive to the 8th, due to the weekend of the first being a holiday weekend. Hope to see ya at one of our drives, or our meets. For more info on either one of those, check out the first post. Its got the details to the meets/drives on the calendar. Hope to see ya soon dude.

José
Old 08-27-2013, 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by brewsky79
The next meet will be a drive on September 8. Although, we may put together a drive this coming Sunday.

Jose, want to do Lucas Valley Road this Sunday?

If anyone is interested in a drive this Sunday, please respond to this post.

Thanks,
Chris
Ill be down for luca Valley rd, but i wanna say we git something online for this weekend Chris... But ill know more in a few more days. Other wise, hecks yea im down!

I apologize for the many posts, for some reason i can't add many conversations into one whole posts. Ive done it in the past, but my phones a lil b!tch like that
Old 08-27-2013, 12:25 PM

Car Info: 2012 PBP STI
Whenever I read any of your posts bayun, I picture you with ADD and having drank 40 redbulls... haha, SLOW DOWN
Old 08-27-2013, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by frost0fractal
Whenever I read any of your posts bayun, I picture you with ADD and having drank 40 redbulls... haha, SLOW DOWN
Haha H8tr.... Im jst a morning person. Im usually very hyper in the morning
Old 08-27-2013, 01:49 PM

Car Info: '02 wrx wagon//WRB GC8
Originally Posted by frost0fractal
Hey who claimed they had riding pants for me the other night?
I did, haven't been home yet since the meet, but thanks for the reminder, I'll check it out 2morrow
Old 08-27-2013, 02:09 PM

Car Info: 06 WRB Wagon #wackfitmentsteex

The next meet will be a drive on September 8. Although, we may put together a drive this coming Sunday.

Thanks,
Chris
Man, sounds like fun! So frustrating to be all stock right now.. I'd never be able to keep up lol. Kirsten will be working all morning / afternoon so we can't bring her wagon either.
Soon I'll have my suspension and wheels sorted
Old 08-28-2013, 06:45 AM

Maybe sunday the 8th my friend! Both of u guys can come out!

Also, depending on if i can get my tooth pulled next week, may or may not come to the drive. Really depends on how i feel. Gotta get my wisdom tooth pulled. Trying to get it done asap.
Old 08-28-2013, 12:09 PM

Car Info: 2012 OBP STi Hatchback

Thanks,
Chris
In case you guys wanna ride on Sunday, the meet in Novato might be crowded. The rich marin drivers come with the monthly car and coffee and meet at our location too! lol. actually that would be fun to see their faces as we arrive in mass with our subies lol. That would be great to say hello and greet these guys. Some of them have ridiculous rides (Ferrari 458, Mc Laren MP4-12C) but are really cool. I' ll probably show up there around 9/ 9:30 on Sunday and check it out. Wencan always say hello, chat and maybe ride after....or not... but I'll be there!
Old 08-28-2013, 11:23 PM

Car Info: his wife crazy
Originally Posted by mickaeld

In case you guys wanna ride on Sunday, the meet in Novato might be crowded. The rich marin drivers come with the monthly car and coffee and meet at our location too! lol. actually that would be fun to see their faces as we arrive in mass with our subies lol. That would be great to say hello and greet these guys. Some of them have ridiculous rides (Ferrari 458, Mc Laren MP4-12C) but are really cool. I' ll probably show up there around 9/ 9:30 on Sunday and check it out. Wencan always say hello, chat and maybe ride after....or not... but I'll be there!
Sweet! Sounds fun. See you there Mickael.
Old 08-29-2013, 05:50 AM

Originally Posted by mickaeld
I remember u talking bout this at one point Michael. Im down to see some sweet *** cars too.
Old 08-29-2013, 03:33 PM
I paid $200 to charity and all I got was this stupid title... oh, and I'm probably out to sea right now too.

Car Info: '02 WRB Bugeye Wagon
Just goofin around in Tahoe the other day.
Name:  IMG_9118_edited-1_zps7911f9e8.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  45.1 KB
Name:  IMG_9111_edited-1_zps8c6ac349.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  49.2 KB
Old 08-29-2013, 06:10 PM

Car Info: Fiath carzy and also drives a 2014 wrx
Just throwing it out there. Me and faith are going kayaking on Monday. I was wondering if anyone would like to meet up and go. The place provides every thing. Just bring food ,drinks/water and yourself. Here is all the info River's Edge Kayak & Canoe Trips
Old 08-29-2013, 07:30 PM

Car Info: 2012 PBP STI
Not sure what I'm doing yet, but I might be down.
Old 08-29-2013, 08:25 PM

Adam i love your headlights dude! Car looks awesome.

Quick Reply: MEET UP: North Bay, lets get it going!