MEET UP: North Bay, lets get it going!

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2013, 04:49 PM

Car Info: Fiath carzy and also drives a 2014 wrx
Originally Posted by mickaeld
02Impreza, I do hope your car will have the guts to follow Ben though. His STi is a rocket lol
If that's the case then. You can follow me down to the meet. I'm the second most northern remember of the club so far.
Old 08-23-2013, 06:19 AM

Car Info: a Scoobie
Miles, ill txt u on Saturday nd see if u wanna meet up to caravan together before the meet.
Old 08-23-2013, 12:25 PM

That would be grate.
Old 08-23-2013, 08:12 PM

Car Info: Monsta
Soooo..... Bad news but good news.... I cant make it to the meet tomorrow But only because my roommate came home with great tickets to the Giants game tomorrow!!! Ill have to wait for the cruse to see everyone
Old 08-23-2013, 10:58 PM

Nice dude! Well don't worrie man, hope to see u at the drive.next month. Stay posted on updates about the drive on here. Usually we put all the info about the drive on the posts.
Old 08-24-2013, 11:36 AM

I'm not going to make it too the meet nor am I going on the next drive.
I'm in the middle of trying to sell my subie and want to keep the miles low. Also I don't want to risk wrecking it on a drive.
Old 08-24-2013, 12:29 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX Impreza
Originally Posted by MilesYoung
If that's the case then. You can follow me down to the meet. I'm the second most northern remember of the club so far.
Yea for sure
Old 08-24-2013, 12:39 PM

02Impreza, will u be joining tonight? Meet is at 7pm. I want to say Ben is still coming. If u want, pm me ur number nd ill let u know when im leaving rp. Maybe we could meet up nd caravan together to the meet.

Miles, understood dude. Hope u get ur wrx .... U will be super happy with it
Old 08-24-2013, 03:50 PM

Car Info: 2012 OBP STi Hatchback
Sorry guys, I doubt that I ll come up tonight. Wifey is very sick and I want to stay with her. Hopefully you guys can chat about our next drive location tonight. Have fun!
Old 08-24-2013, 04:09 PM

Car Info: his wife crazy
Damn. Looks like it's going to be a skeleton crew tonight. No biggie, see you guys at 7.
Old 08-24-2013, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by brewsky79
Damn. Looks like it's going to be a skeleton crew tonight. No biggie, see you guys at 7.
Hope Janelle gets better Michael. Will give u guys that can't make it tonight more info on the drive.
I will see u later Chris B.
Old 08-24-2013, 05:09 PM

Tell Janelle she sucks for getting sick. Just kiddin'. Seriously, hope she gets better in time for the drive. Also we'll push back the dinner thing too.
Old 08-24-2013, 11:37 PM

I had mucho fun tonight everyone. I can't even start to describe the 4-wide Subaru freeway shootout! I wish I had my GoPro to film it all. I'm positive we pissed off a lot of people, but when you're cruising 60mph on the freeway with 8 other friends, sometimes you tend to forget about them!

Ben, what can I say. That was fun as f*&k! Every time we ran and then put on the brakes, I would look in the rear view mirror and see little dots (everyone else's headlights). I honestly can't wait for the next drive. You and I could have a little, shall we say, "Side race"? Lol!!

Anyways, great meet tonite everyone. I am available, Jose, for next Sunday if the drive goes down (impromptu or official).

Everyone, please let us know (Jose and I) if you are available for next month's drive which is Sunday the 2nd (Labor Day weekend). If enough people say no, then we will push it back to Sunday the 9th. Jose and I will also entertain the idea of pushing back-to-back drives if anyone is interested. Just let either one of us know what your intentions are and we can plan accordingly.

Thanks all, and again, great time tonight!!

~Chris
Old 08-24-2013, 11:52 PM

Car Info: 2012 OBP STi Hatchback
Originally Posted by brewsky79
I had mucho fun tonight everyone. I can't even start to describe the 4-wide Subaru freeway shootout! I wish I had my GoPro to film it all. I'm positive we pissed off a lot of people, but when you're cruising 60mph on the freeway with 8 other friends, sometimes you tend to forget about them!

Ben, what can I say. That was fun as f*&k! Every time we ran and then put on the brakes, I would look in the rear view mirror and see little dots (everyone else's headlights). I honestly can't wait for the next drive. You and I could have a little, shall we say, "Side race"? Lol!!

Anyways, great meet tonite everyone. I am available, Jose, for next Sunday if the drive goes down (impromptu or official).

Everyone, please let us know (Jose and I) if you are available for next month's drive which is Sunday the 2nd (Labor Day weekend). If enough people say no, then we will push it back to Sunday the 9th. Jose and I will also entertain the idea of pushing back-to-back drives if anyone is interested. Just let either one of us know what your intentions are and we can plan accordingly.

Thanks all, and again, great time tonight!!

~Chris
Dang it guys, looks like you had a lot of fun. I ll be there next time for sure. Concerning the drive, the 2nd seems too hard for me as it is my last day to prepare for school and I have a lot of crap to do this week and next week. The 9th sounds great to me
Old 08-25-2013, 12:17 AM

Car Info: 2012 PBP STI

I still want a 40R with better scroll though...

Quick Reply: MEET UP: North Bay, lets get it going!