MEET UP: North Bay, lets get it going!

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2013, 12:22 PM

Car Info: Fiath carzy and also drives a 2014 wrx
Originally Posted by bayuncotracho99
Niceee!!!. Are u gonna spend Saturday night over here in rp so u, me, Lacey, Chris A, miles, nd who ever else can roll together to Starbucks?if so lmk
Sleep over???? Lol
Old 08-08-2013, 12:39 PM

Car Info: a Scoobie
Originally Posted by MilesYoung
Sleep over???? Lol
Haha nah dude i think he told me omce he sleeps in sonoma or somewhere over there lol..... But i think his parents house is in cotati. So if he was gonna stay in cotati then we can meet up in the morning before we head to novato in the morning
Old 08-08-2013, 06:13 PM

Car Info: WRX
Haha nah dude i think he told me omce he sleeps in sonoma or somewhere over there lol..... But i think his parents house is in cotati. So if he was gonna stay in cotati then we can meet up in the morning before we head to novato in the morning

yeah ill be in cotati. swing by my house on the way out?
Old 08-08-2013, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by EricMndz
yeah ill be in cotati. swing by my house on the way out?
Yra dude for sure. Ill let u know when i leave the house.
Old 08-10-2013, 09:59 AM

Ok guys were 24hrs away! I was just going to remind u guys about charging ur walkies, and if u guys got camping chairs to bring em too. We are gonna.bring the canopy and our camping chairs too. Ill remind u guys about the walkies nd chairs tomorrow morning too so don't forget to check the thread in the morning
Old 08-10-2013, 10:05 AM

Please bring*CASH*for any of the following:* $5 - $7 for parking + dog* $20 if you do not buy a prepaid ticket* $5 in case we hit a toll booth* $$ to purchase raffle tickets* $$ you would just like to donate to the charity*RULES:There is a*ZERO*tolerance for bad driving. We do not need any extra negative attention to our cars driving 2 hours away. We will be in a large group and will already stand out.-No revving your motors-No crazy/irresponsible/asshat drivingWe have not had any problems in the past and lets keep it that way. If you cause any problems, you will not be invited back the following year.Please come with a FULL TANK OF GAS! We are not going to make any stops on the way.Also check your fluids, belts, tires ect. Again, no driving crazy.*Any questions/concerns feel free to post them up!
Old 08-10-2013, 12:53 PM

Car Info: Rally box NFG white
Hey guys, just moved back to the BA from Portland and wondering if there are weekly North Bay meets happening. Not sure if I can make it to BAM tomorrow (just moved here a couple days ago), but would like to get back out and meet some cool local Subaru folk. Thanks!

Scott
Old 08-10-2013, 01:09 PM

Car Info: 06 WRB Wagon #wackfitmentsteex
So stoked for my first BAM! See you all in novato, 8am !
Old 08-10-2013, 03:01 PM

Car Info: his wife crazy
Originally Posted by 4S-TURBO
Hey guys, just moved back to the BA from Portland and wondering if there are weekly North Bay meets happening. Not sure if I can make it to BAM tomorrow (just moved here a couple days ago), but would like to get back out and meet some cool local Subaru folk. Thanks!

Scott
Hi Scott,

North Bay meets occur on the first weekend of the month and again on the 3rd weekend. The first weekend of the month consists of a drive or event that is agreed upon by everyone here. BAM will be August's event for the first meet (although technically it's the second weekend of the month). Our second meet, at the Starbuck's in Novato (132 Vintage Way) is going to be on the 24th @7pm. You can check the monthly schedule here. I keep it updated with events and the schedule of meets.

Welcome back and can't wait to meet you at one of the meets!

-Chris
Old 08-10-2013, 03:05 PM

Please bring*CASH*for any of the following:* $5 - $7 for parking + dog* $20 if you do not buy a prepaid ticket* $5 in case we hit a toll booth* $$ to purchase raffle tickets* $$ you would just like to donate to the charity*RULES:There is a*ZERO*tolerance for bad driving. We do not need any extra negative attention to our cars driving 2 hours away. We will be in a large group and will already stand out.-No revving your motors-No crazy/irresponsible/asshat drivingWe have not had any problems in the past and lets keep it that way. If you cause any problems, you will not be invited back the following year.Please come with a FULL TANK OF GAS! We are not going to make any stops on the way.Also check your fluids, belts, tires ect. Again, no driving crazy.*Any questions/concerns feel free to post them up!
You tell 'em, Jose!!!
Old 08-10-2013, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by 4S-TURBO

Scott
Welcome Scott

Hope to see ya at one of the meets. Chris sum it up pretty good about the meets, calendar, our monthly drives. Hope to see ya at the next meet.

José
Old 08-10-2013, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by brewsky79
You tell 'em, Jose!!!
Haha... Gotta tell it how it is! Don't wanna run into problems tomorrow morning ...... I got my cooler with drinks nd ready to go. Waxed nd washed the car, nd got the canopy nd camping chairs ready. Got a full tank of gass too. Walkies, camera, gopro are all charging too. And u guys know a guys who's got two thumbs and is excited? This guy!
Old 08-10-2013, 03:50 PM

Working on the car now.
Old 08-10-2013, 03:54 PM

^ nice..... U got someones number from the sac caravan Chris? Jst wondering case once we hit 37 towards vallejo, ur gonna lead sir. I don't have anyones number from the sac crew
Old 08-10-2013, 03:58 PM

Car Info: 2012 OBP STi Hatchback
Originally Posted by brewsky79
Working on the car now.
me too... but I m looking for a place to clean it my fav spot has been taken grrrrr

Quick Reply: MEET UP: North Bay, lets get it going!