Interior, Exterior & Lighting Bodykits, wings, seats, performance gauges, interior and exterior lighting.

Some assistance Please?

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 12:28 AM

Car Info: 2005 Silver STI, CF Hood on P1 Rota's
Smile Some assistance Please?

Hey guys, Its been awhile since I have been on the site, I miss it alot. I am getting married in lass than a month so its been very crazy planning stuff this year. Any how, Now that the wedding is all paid for and such, I can start putting $$ back into my STI. I had goels and ideas before but now they have changed. I was hoping to get some feedback/help on the following possible extior changes to my car.
I was thinking of a rear CF diffuser, Apr? do I need a new bumper? Bolt on?
I was also thinking loosing my wing and going CF Seibon CF trunk. I like the clean look but not sure if I should dump the wing. hhmmmm!
I was planning on a CF roof vane as well, Any ideas on where to get 1 and how hard a fit it is on a 05 STI?
My overall plan is to have the car stay silver with black & CF accents, and to make it as clean looking as possible. After these few upgrades (pending feedback lol) I can then move on to new rims and springs! (have after markets now but need a new look ;0)

Any and all feed back is welcome, Thanks guys and its great to be back!
Old 07-12-2010, 07:03 AM

Car Info: DGM BRZ
The APR CF Diffuser should fit onto your OEM bumper. As for the trunk, it should fit fine as well, just different bolt pattern I believe. Look at xhengmanx's FS thread. He has 2 items you are looking for. I'm sure he's willing to let you try them or take a look.
Old 07-12-2010, 07:53 AM

Car Info: 04 impreza wrx R.I.P Daniel Wentz JOEBOBBUCKET
Originally Posted by Guillermo
The APR CF Diffuser should fit onto your OEM bumper. As for the trunk, it should fit fine as well, just different bolt pattern I believe. Look at xhengmanx's FS thread. He has 2 items you are looking for. I'm sure he's willing to let you try them or take a look.
hey thanks for giving him a heads up for me. and to answer OP's original question on the rear diffuser, you will not need a new bumper. Your OEM bumper will work perfectly. if you wanna take a look and your located near san jose let me know we can meet up sometime and i'll let you check it out.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:01 PM

Car Info: 2005 Silver STI, CF Hood on P1 Rota's
Nice, Good looking out bud. I will hit you up on PM some time. Im in the hayward area so not to far from you. Any other feedback is always welcome too.