Soldier opens fire @ Fort Hood killing 12!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 10:47 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Hes a fat bald man giving you advice like a woman... he might as well grow a vag
Old 11-12-2009, 10:22 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Doctors had concerns on Fort Hood suspect

Doctors overseeing Nidal Malik Hasan's medical training discussed concerns about his overly zealous religious views and strange behavior months before the Army major was accused of killing 13 colleagues and wounding 42 others in last week's shooting rampage at Fort Hood.

Doctors and staff viewed Hasan at times as belligerent, defensive and argumentative in his frequent discussions of his Muslim faith, said a military official familiar with several group discussions about Hasan. The official was not authorized to speak about the meetings and spoke on condition of anonymity.
Old 11-13-2009, 08:04 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Hasan Called Himself 'Soldier of Allah' on Business Cards

Still don't think it was an act of Islamic Terrorism?

Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan called himself a "soldier of Allah" on business cards found in his apartment after the shooting rampage at Fort Hood in which he is accused of murdering 13 people.

Hasan, an Army psychiatrist, reportedly obtained the business cards over the Internet. In addition to listing his profession and contact information, the cards contain a discrete reference to his religion: "SoA(SWT)."
Old 11-17-2009, 07:36 PM

Car Info: Nadda
So this kid that is 18 and a Muslim convert, who looks at Hasan as a leader, apparently is a son of a mother and father who work @ Forthood, and basically declined to see ABC about his report about "i will never blame hasan for anything, he is a brother and I do not care to give out condolences to these men who were to be shipped and kill Muslims"

I say that dude needs to seriously be interrogated about if he knew what was going to happen. He was close to Hasan... and recently went onto Fort Hood's Base as his ID was used to get by. He's Dodging ABC news who have been hounding him like many others since his comments on the BBC about his relationship with Hasan and how he supports Hasan.

Crazy Muslim converts!