rollcall...snowboarding...you know who you are.

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 05:12 PM

Car Info: 2005 WRX STI
Originally Posted by Daredevil
ill be at sierra the same time. 29th - 2nd. i also have a pass to northstar and sierra, and i added on the vertical plus. boy does it help out. it'll be nuts up there. but oh wells. its a party.
hell yeah it will be nuts. But it is a party and thats why i go! Sweet well we might have to hook up and have a few beers.

Yeah i had a sierra pass a few years in a row. The vertical plus does help.

See ya up there
Old 12-14-2006, 05:22 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by scarface
Boreal is for beginners plain and simple. There are a lot of **** talkers there. Amen.

Got a Sierra/Northstar pass this year. Anybody been up since the dump?

Cliff you around?

I will be up in south lake staying off of pioneer trail from dec 30th til the 1st. Going to sierra most likely. (No black out dates there!) but it will be a mad house.

One man army where you ridin at this year?

E
mostly bear valley as I've got a place up there.

I'm staying away from kirkwood this year..sept maybe 2 or 3 days. Too damned expensive.

I'd like to hit mammoth, homewood, sierra, june mountain as well this year. But I'd say about 80% at bear valley.
Old 12-14-2006, 08:52 PM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
hell yeah it will be nuts. But it is a party and thats why i go! Sweet well we might have to hook up and have a few beers.

Yeah i had a sierra pass a few years in a row. The vertical plus does help.

See ya up there
Ill be at sierra those days as well, I have the double whammy too

Perhaps we should car-pool if we live close enough

You can see how sweet the evo IX is
Old 12-17-2006, 06:10 PM

Car Info: '06 black 2.5i
went to sierra on saturday.. grand view is now open GIAAAAAAAAAAA BOYEeeeee
Old 12-17-2006, 11:09 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: psm.03.wrx.wgn
Boreal is for beginners plain and simple. There are a lot of **** talkers there. Amen.

Got a Sierra/Northstar pass this year. Anybody been up since the dump?

Cliff you around?

I will be up in south lake staying off of pioneer trail from dec 30th til the 1st. Going to sierra most likely. (No black out dates there!) but it will be a mad house.

One man army where you ridin at this year?

E
Wassup, Eli!!!

I've been lurking this thread seeing what kinda cond's reports we're getting... trying to be stealthy... heh heh!

Booo... to the Dub-Whammy... i keed... i keed. I always have fun @Sierra, even if the lines can often get nutz. But... I found N* to be always packed when I've gone for the passed few seasons. So, not really worth my scrill for both resorts.

Tonite's the last nite to purchase a "discounted" Heavenly or K-wood pass. Price bumps up big time manana!

After 10 yrs of riding, I may buckle down & get my 1st pass. I've always been able to find deals/discounts here & there that it wasn't really worth getting locked into one spot. Sheesh... I can't even commit to a woman. How the hell am I gonna ride only one resort?!?

But, I'm leaning to the SugarWood Powder Pass($499, Sun-Fri only, some holiday blackouts) b/c I have to work most Sat's unless I request off. Plus I generally don't go on holiday wknds... unless there's some serious freshies to be had!

Don't worry though, we'll set something up again this year! Take care, bruddah!
Old 12-18-2006, 12:06 AM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
yay im in SLT mon tue wed
Old 12-18-2006, 01:35 AM

ill be at northstar on tuesday

btw, im hammered
Old 12-19-2006, 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by ucbsti
Ill be at sierra those days as well, I have the double whammy too

Perhaps we should car-pool if we live close enough

You can see how sweet the evo IX is
Sounds good. I have nothing against evos. Id like to ride in it. We will be in touch. Carpool is the way to go.

E
Old 12-19-2006, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by boardoholic
Wassup, Eli!!!

I've been lurking this thread seeing what kinda cond's reports we're getting... trying to be stealthy... heh heh!

Booo... to the Dub-Whammy... i keed... i keed. I always have fun @Sierra, even if the lines can often get nutz. But... I found N* to be always packed when I've gone for the passed few seasons. So, not really worth my scrill for both resorts.

Tonite's the last nite to purchase a "discounted" Heavenly or K-wood pass. Price bumps up big time manana!

After 10 yrs of riding, I may buckle down & get my 1st pass. I've always been able to find deals/discounts here & there that it wasn't really worth getting locked into one spot. Sheesh... I can't even commit to a woman. How the hell am I gonna ride only one resort?!?

But, I'm leaning to the SugarWood Powder Pass($499, Sun-Fri only, some holiday blackouts) b/c I have to work most Sat's unless I request off. Plus I generally don't go on holiday wknds... unless there's some serious freshies to be had!

Haha nice!! Good to hear from ya cliff. Yeah we will have to set something up again. That was pretty fun last time. We gotta get Krinkov out there for more practice. Yeah i have had a heavenly pass the last three years. I needed a change. And a lot of my crew is getting n*/sierra passes this year so i decided to go with the change. I got the vertical plus also so that will help.

Talk to ya soon bro.

Eli
Old 12-19-2006, 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
mostly bear valley as I've got a place up there.

I'm staying away from kirkwood this year..sept maybe 2 or 3 days. Too damned expensive.

I'd like to hit mammoth, homewood, sierra, june mountain as well this year. But I'd say about 80% at bear valley.
Well if you got a place up there i dont blame you. When you hit sierra post up. Maybe we can meet up on the mountain. Yee....

E
Old 12-19-2006, 06:06 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: non subarus

anybody else got this email?
Old 12-20-2006, 12:27 AM

ill be up there this thurs - saturday

hit me up if you're around. (sierra)
Old 12-20-2006, 10:07 AM
General Pimpin'

Well if you got a place up there i dont blame you. When you hit sierra post up. Maybe we can meet up on the mountain. Yee....

E

sounds good...

and honestly I enjoy bear valley more than a lot of other resorts. They are less expensive and less crowded. I ride in the trees 90% of the time and they've got some good ones. I love sierra as well. When I road park Sierra's was my favorite. Damn near killed myself there.
Old 12-20-2006, 10:08 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by boardoholic
Wassup, Eli!!!

Cliff...keep up with the planning of the wagon trip part trace. Wouldn't be right without you there.
Old 12-20-2006, 10:24 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
Yase and I went up to Kirkwood on Monday. It sucked!!!! The wind was blowing 50+mph, it was only 17degF. Any fresh snow they had was blown off the Mtn. They advertised 7 lifts open. When we got there, only two were turning. The best runs we had all day were the closed runs. Mild traverse to some fresh stashes. As I've said before any day in the snow is better then a day on the beach. Ut this day stretched that statement to it's max.
Wagon train part Tres.... Can't wait. We need to get up there a couple of times before that though.

Quick Reply: rollcall...snowboarding...you know who you are.