rollcall...snowboarding...you know who you are.

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2006, 02:26 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Holy SNOW!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE!!!!!! 32 inches. another 6 today. another foot tonight. another foot tomorrow.

that's like 60 inches of snow in 5 days.

plus the snow for the rest of the week. I'm really gonna try to get up friday and sat of next week. Got my mom's bday on Sat but maybe that will go down on sunday so I can skirt out.

looks like a good end to the winter is in store for us...just like the last few years. Best riding of the year last year was in april..haaa.

so ummm...I'm looking forward to it. my girlfriend is not..haa.

oh steve..if you read this...I may want to borrow that wheel set of your for a few cause I'm thinking the RE070's aren't the best way to go in the snow..haaa.
Old 03-05-2006, 03:42 PM

im goin to be at northstar mon and tuesday (tomorrow and the next day) and then 4 day weekend 10th through the 14tH ill be up there as well
Old 03-06-2006, 07:06 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by Daredevil
im goin to be at northstar mon and tuesday (tomorrow and the next day) and then 4 day weekend 10th through the 14tH ill be up there as well
tuesday is gonna be nuts. Stay in doors monday night. suppose to get 2 to 3 FEET of snow monday night.
Old 03-06-2006, 02:38 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02Wag on 17's
friday @ Sugar was str-8 crazy. Deep was the call to say the least. I'm sure saturday would have been a blue-bird...

Unreal!!!!!
Old 03-06-2006, 04:53 PM

Car Info: '06 black 2.5i
Kirkwood Was So Sick On Sat
Old 03-09-2006, 09:28 PM

yo guys... i might be flying solo this weekend. anyone want to go up with me? probably hit up kirkwood or sierra, but i'm down for wahtever
Old 03-09-2006, 09:58 PM

ill be at northstar sat- tues
Old 03-09-2006, 10:26 PM

might go there if i can get a friend to go on sun
Old 03-09-2006, 11:04 PM

i jumped a huge cliff last weekend at kirkwood... by the cave where everyone blazes.... i just went for it, landed balanced but there was so much powder i just tumbled when i landed... everyone in the cave was all "oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!" it was sick lol
Old 03-10-2006, 11:25 AM
General Pimpin'

sweet. I'm looking to head up to my cabin late friday night....late. Like get up there between 1am and 2am. But I see going to bed at 2am and getting up at 7ish better than going to bed at 11 and getting up at like 4am. haaa.

looking to head up friday and come back sat. I have some stuff to do on sunday....like study for a FAT history exam. Boooooo. first test in 10 years. I'm pretty sketched out..haa.

so if anyone is down to do that trip with me or even drive part of it let me know. I've got RE070's on my car so it could be a bad idea for me to ummm...drive in the snow.

I just HAVE to get in on all this powder. I'm looking forward to spending a lot of time on open patties. A lot.

on a side note...anyone pick up that first decent movie? I bought it and finally got around to watching it last night. Not bad not bad. Wish there was more riding footage. I mean they show you these clips of sick riding and you expect it but 75% of the movie is talking. But it was still sick to see the history stuff and see farmer ride. All I can say is that Shawn White is insane. Dude says...oh I haven't really ridden much powder so this is all new to me. Then drops some of the sickest stuff ever. haaa. insane. I mean first run down the guy floats a good 25 foot cliff..haaa.

*******. lol.

was cool to see these folks. Really gave me the confidence that I can ride that stuff. Not terje's line but all the other ones I saw I was like....hmmm. I can ride that.

the avi was hectic though. that travis kid is dope.

anyways....let me know who might be down to do a dayer with me. Most of my gear is up at the cabin so I'm pretty stuck with bear.
Old 03-10-2006, 11:57 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
Let's go dude.
Old 03-10-2006, 12:31 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by ipozestu
Let's go dude.
alright.

I've got my mom's bday dinner tonight. I'm hoping to be home by 10. I don't have much to button up because most of my stuff is at the cabin. just have one board, my pants and I think some first layer ****. I can load all that up before I go.

Then we can head up. I'm waiting on a call from jordan. My car won't make it...unless we can get steve's extra tires over to you and we can put those on then we can take my car all the way up.

on a side note...holy smokes. those RE070's handle crazy. I smashed down 129 at 90 like it was nothing. Talking one hand talking to megan....

I have to run into town to do some photo lab work and get a card for my mom's. But give me a ring...if you can....call up steve...I don't have his number. Maybe we can get his extra winter wheels over to you or figure something out.

Tell him to come up if he wants.
Old 03-10-2006, 12:35 PM

if anyone wants a ride, we are gonna go sunday... to sierra I think. you don't need to pitch in on gas.
Old 03-10-2006, 12:36 PM

army^^^ we really should go boarding man... i got a cabin too.. you are welcome to roll anytime.
Old 03-10-2006, 01:20 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
sweet. I'm looking to head up to my cabin late friday night....late. Like get up there between 1am and 2am. But I see going to bed at 2am and getting up at 7ish better than going to bed at 11 and getting up at like 4am. haaa.

looking to head up friday and come back sat. I have some stuff to do on sunday....like study for a FAT history exam. Boooooo. first test in 10 years. I'm pretty sketched out..haa.

so if anyone is down to do that trip with me or even drive part of it let me know. I've got RE070's on my car so it could be a bad idea for me to ummm...drive in the snow.

I just HAVE to get in on all this powder. I'm looking forward to spending a lot of time on open patties. A lot.

on a side note...anyone pick up that first decent movie? I bought it and finally got around to watching it last night. Not bad not bad. Wish there was more riding footage. I mean they show you these clips of sick riding and you expect it but 75% of the movie is talking. But it was still sick to see the history stuff and see farmer ride. All I can say is that Shawn White is insane. Dude says...oh I haven't really ridden much powder so this is all new to me. Then drops some of the sickest stuff ever. haaa. insane. I mean first run down the guy floats a good 25 foot cliff..haaa.

*******. lol.

was cool to see these folks. Really gave me the confidence that I can ride that stuff. Not terje's line but all the other ones I saw I was like....hmmm. I can ride that.

the avi was hectic though. that travis kid is dope.

anyways....let me know who might be down to do a dayer with me. Most of my gear is up at the cabin so I'm pretty stuck with bear.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna get in on this. Damnit. This is the last weekend I have to go to Fresno, so I'm open the rest of the season. Hopefully we get some more dumpage to ride in.

Quick Reply: rollcall...snowboarding...you know who you are.