Really bad accident in Santa Clara...

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2005, 08:53 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Originally Posted by hatchy
I dont know the guy, and I feel bad for anyone who knows him. But reading a few pages of various comments, and then all of a sudden, this thread turns into I-Club CSI:Santa Clara trying to determine the all-important question of the color of the wheel.
Just let us know when we should stop using this discussion forum. K?

And I also don't think another snyde comment directed towards the folks who don't want to be killed by a 100+ mph traveller while strolling thru our neighborhood quite equals owned.
Old 05-21-2005, 08:54 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Originally Posted by rau

and En3d, yeah, you got owned. thats how it is.
Actually, no - that is not how it is. Thanks tho.
Old 05-21-2005, 09:15 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by hatchy
this thread turns into I-Club CSI:Santa Clara trying to determine the all-important question of the color of the wheel.
ROFLMAO
Old 05-21-2005, 12:21 PM

Car Info: sc300
i dont feel sorry for stupid people. this guy was stupid.
Old 05-21-2005, 12:23 PM

Car Info: sc300
I SEE AN STi INTERCOOLER!!

Last edited by SnoHumper; 05-21-2005 at 12:29 PM.
Old 05-21-2005, 12:43 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
Originally Posted by SnoHumper
i dont feel sorry for stupid people. this guy was stupid.
so when are you leaving or do we need to start "PICKING" on you again?

edgar, :/

https://www.i-club.com/forums/showth...08#post1018008
Old 05-21-2005, 01:01 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1993 Impreza L sedan. USED TO BE a 2004 WRX sedan.
Originally Posted by Krinkov
whoa, was he as member here?
I'm pretty sure he was an i-club member. I don't know what his screen name is though. I know he was involved with Stage Motorsports, too. When I bought my car, he referred me there for tuning...although I politely declined. He did, however, hook me up with the STi leather owner's manual cover, instead of the regular WRX one.
Old 05-21-2005, 01:02 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by neuspeed
Looking at the door, it seems to be off a STi(blue door card).. As for the wheels they look like 5Zigen

and as for the rear fender in the back, it seems to be a 04 STi
Yes, TS had a wingless, tuned-like-crazy, blue STi.
Old 05-21-2005, 01:06 PM
VIP Member

All I know is we ALL need to be respectful because, like someone else said before, he may have close friends and/or family that read this thread. You never know.

I DO know that he had a girlfriend that had a fully tuned GC8. So, she may be on here too. Just be careful what you say, guys. Please. Even though it may not have been the smartest thing for him to do, the fact of the matter is that we lost one of our fellow Suby enthusiasts...and that in itself is sad.
Old 05-21-2005, 01:23 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 04 STi
Originally Posted by mcdrama
Cause thats how 'a real man does it'. Right? ;P

It is cold hearted to say that he deserved it. But imagine if he hit some innocent person? Would we be in the wrong for thinking he was stupid? I dont think so.

Be thankful he only killed himself and not an innocent bistander.

..Matt
? I was talking about zoeb's post about reading i-club.

-GDO
Old 05-21-2005, 02:17 PM

Unhappy

Two things really quickly. TS was a great kid. Let me repeat, TS was a great KID. We have all made mistakes. We made more of them when we were young. I myself have made more than most. The poor guy was all of 21-22 years old. Anyone who sits here and makes fun of this kids death is a P.O.S... Would you be making these same comments if this was your family or friend?

I am not related to TS but worked with the guy for a little bit. If your wondering I work at Stevens Creek Subaru. TS worked with us for a little over a year and was a bundle full of energy. He often would tell us about the new mods he put on his car and what not. He was a car enthusiast. He was no different than many of you.

I now wish he never got that car...
Old 05-21-2005, 02:47 PM
Yin

Car Info: 2016 FXT
Originally Posted by zumnwrx
so when are you leaving or do we need to start "PICKING" on you again?

edgar, :/

https://www.i-club.com/forums/showth...08#post1018008
lol snohumper pwn3d
Old 05-21-2005, 02:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 04 STi
This forum has become a conglomerate of useless posts with the same people exchanging garbage over the internet. I don't think I've ever been as disgusted reading a thread. Those that throw judgement on someone just because of a dumb mistake (mind you, one that cost him only his own life), are pretty damn heartless.

I used to come on here to read some interesting and funny posts; I now more often leave the forum with great discomfort knowing that the people on here seem to only care about how fast their Subaru is and how nice it looks instead of being able to empathize with others about the loss of another human life.

-GDO
Old 05-21-2005, 09:32 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by Onizuka
This forum has become a conglomerate of useless posts with the same people exchanging garbage over the internet. I don't think I've ever been as disgusted reading a thread. Those that throw judgement on someone just because of a dumb mistake (mind you, one that cost him only his own life), are pretty damn heartless.

I used to come on here to read some interesting and funny posts; I now more often leave the forum with great discomfort knowing that the people on here seem to only care about how fast their Subaru is and how nice it looks instead of being able to empathize with others about the loss of another human life.

-GDO
Amen charlie.

I think our little community is growing like mad and in the process we're loosing our routes. I've already stated my views on this subject on 2 boards.
Old 05-21-2005, 09:41 PM

Car Info: AW '03 wagon
Originally Posted by Onizuka

-GDO
Agreed. Some personalities are stronger than others and those who say crap like 'he deserved to die' is beyond all comprehension of a human being no matter what situation it is. And justifying your reasoning/position makes it worse. Tragic as it is, many have gone to the dark side of insensitivity.

hank

Quick Reply: Really bad accident in Santa Clara...