Official: 49ers 2015/2016 Season

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2015, 08:03 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Official: 49ers 2015/2016 Season

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Maybe. But I doubt it. This team revolves around the defense, keeping the score low and ball control. I think they'll follow the Seattle plan of attack.

But they might pass more... or at least they'll call more passes and CK will run more.
If that video shows what she is saying is true 49ers won't have Brooks this year either.

I still think 49ers slide more than last year and Raiders win the close games they should have won last year had they switched to Latavius earlier.

$100 is a good bet.
Old 05-07-2015, 08:41 AM
Bad Mudder Trucker

Car Info: 2013 Forester on Towstrap
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
If that video shows what she is saying is true 49ers won't have Brooks this year either.

I still think 49ers slide more than last year and Raiders win the close games they should have won last year had they switched to Latavius earlier.

$100 is a good bet.
The 49ers don't really need Brooks anymore though so he's expendable after Aaron Lynch showed he can play
Old 05-07-2015, 09:41 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by The Law
The 49ers don't really need Brooks anymore though so he's expendable after Aaron Lynch showed he can play
Lynch is the starter over brooks?
Old 05-07-2015, 10:03 AM
Bad Mudder Trucker

At the moment no, but I think Lynch is close to bumping Brooks as the starter. With how well Lynch played last season, I wouldn't be surprised especially with how much Brooks cost on the payroll.
Old 05-07-2015, 10:36 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
If he has another outburst in training camp like he did during the season, I would count on that 100% plus Lynch is hungry and Ahmad drinks and parties too much.

With all the LB issues, I think its time to bring my boy Shayne Skov back. He did pretty well with us last year in preseason.

As far as that broad, the only people that retain Gloria Allred are ones looking for their 15mins of fame and to settle out of court.

Lets see the claims she made:

-She slipped and fell at the pool and blames McDonald for lack of pool upkeep
-She claims she was severely concussed from that fall so much so that she didn't remember meeting McDonald at the bar or how she ended up at the party
-She says she passed out multiple times during the night due to the concussion and alcohol
-She claims Ahmad groped her once
-She claims that McDonald carried her to his room and they had non consensual sex.
-What we also know is that on the police report she told the cops she had consensual sex with McDonald multiple times the next morning.

My preliminary conclusion is sloots gon' sloot but I will wait and see the tape if this doesn't get settled out of court first.

Last edited by FXTbrah; 05-07-2015 at 10:40 AM.
Old 05-07-2015, 10:42 AM
Bad Mudder Trucker

Originally Posted by FXTbrah
If he has another outburst in training camp like he did during the season, I would count on that 100% plus Lynch is hungry and Ahmad drinks and parties too much.

With all the LB issues, I think its time to bring my boy Shayne Skov back. He did pretty well with us last year in preseason.
I liked watching Shayne Skov play and also I watched that clip about his backstory and was amazed by it.

I think currently Shayne is signed on the practice squad
Old 05-07-2015, 12:40 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by The Law
I liked watching Shayne Skov play and also I watched that clip about his backstory and was amazed by it.

I think currently Shayne is signed on the practice squad
You're right! I didn't realize he was back on the roster.
Old 05-07-2015, 12:51 PM
Bad Mudder Trucker

Originally Posted by FXTbrah
You're right! I didn't realize he was back on the roster.
They signed him back on the roster right after the season ended
Old 05-16-2015, 02:44 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
So this could be a thing...

NFL: 3 Potential Landing Spots for Colin Kaepernick
NFL: 3 Potential Landing Spots For Colin Kaepernick

Jayson Braddock of KBME in Houston is reporting that San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick is on the trading block. Yes, the 27-year-old signal caller has flashed signs of brilliance during his four-year NFL career, but inconsistencies and signs of immaturity have many people around the league questioning his long-term viability as a franchise quarterback. The 49ers locked up Kaepernick to a long-term extension prior to the 2014 season, but they structured it in a way that would make it relatively easy to move on from their starting quarterback at any time. With that being said, 49ers’ general manager Trent Baalke has adamantly denied all reports that he is entertaining trade offers for the Nevada Wolfpack legend.

While Baalke may be denying interest in shipping the de facto face of the franchise out of town, recent roster activity, and a seemingly clear-cut desire to move on from all things related to Jim Harbaugh, make the idea of the 49ers trading Kaepernick a very realistic possibility. In the event that he is indeed on the trading block, here is a look at three potential landing spots for Colin Kaepernick.
Not sure there's any qb on the market that's going to be able to do any better with this squad.
Old 05-17-2015, 06:12 PM

Car Info: Nadda
^ i don't think they're trading up from Kaepernick, most likely getting an OK person, but definitely not upgrading, not while they are looking to retool, not run for a championship.
Old 05-18-2015, 01:41 PM

Justin Smith of San Francisco 49ers will announce retirement

It's official. The Cowboy rides off into the sunset.
Old 05-18-2015, 01:47 PM
Bad Mudder Trucker

Dang I'm bummed he's retiring!
Old 06-05-2015, 02:42 PM
Bad Mudder Trucker

Anthony Davis just retired......wtf!?!?

OT Anthony Davis retires at 25, 4th 49er to retire this offseason - SBNation.com
Old 06-05-2015, 03:56 PM

^ LOL! Nobody wants to play for the 49ers now. Still waiting for Eric Reid's retirement announcement.
Old 06-05-2015, 03:59 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 BRP RS Sedan / '04 PSM FXT (RIP)
Yeah, this could turn into a sh** show really quickly next season. I'll keep my hopes up but the offseason has been depressing beyond belief.

-Brian

Quick Reply: Official: 49ers 2015/2016 Season