Most Ridiculous Moment of my life

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 02:45 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by Ipecac
I have been informed otherwise. The CHP stated, due to his lack of a licnese his fathers insurance will have to cover all related charges.

oh sweet. Wish that would have been stated to me as I got SCREWED. I guess my situation was a bit different. Good to know.
Old 12-08-2006, 02:50 PM

Car Info: 05 WRB STi
Originally Posted by RaginBull
Ipecac:

Look man, if you and everyone else in this thread found my PWNED! comment distasteful and inappropriate, then I apologize. I wasn't trying to offend you or anyone else, but simply making a comment that I found appropiate due to the fact that your car had just got out the shop and this happened. The same thing happened to my MR2. My front end got smashed and 4 hours after I got it out of the repair shop some lady hit swiped the side while reversing. What can I say, I got PWNED! That was the reality and I accept that. So again, sorry if I offended you or anyone else on in this thread with it!

Thanks man, I dont think is that any one dissagreed with you that I did have my part in all of this. You may have been able to express it in a friendlier manner. But hey, everyone has their own personality.
Old 12-08-2006, 02:53 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
I dont think flipping the kid off was entirely wrong. If someone ****s up, you let them know. How else are people going to stop ****ing up? Ip not letting the kid know he did something wrong would have resulted in this thinking "Hey, I flew up on that guys *** and almost hit is car, and he didnt care.....I guess theres nothing wrong with doing that again in the future." Well, thats how itd be for someone normal. For this most likely spoiled dumbass, I doubt theres any hope for logic in his small brain
Old 12-08-2006, 02:56 PM

Car Info: N/A
Originally Posted by MBasile
I'd like to see how this kid would handle new york city driving
Yeah the last time I went back this year my friends picked me up from JFK. Not even 4 minutes in the car a cab driver spits on our car because he was being impatient on a lane change. Talk about a welcome back.
Old 12-08-2006, 02:57 PM

Car Info: 2006 CGM WRX
hummer driver is eleventy billion % at fault, and disserves many bad things to happen to him

/thread
Old 12-08-2006, 02:58 PM

Car Info: E46 M. E36 M. E30. SW20. 92 VWCab.08 Civic HYBRID
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
that is not a fact.

There is no fact there. How do you know what would have happened had he not flipped the guy off? Do you know the future? Do you know what joe hummer's thought process was BEFORE the bird flipping?

it's not a fact.....PERIOD.

Only fact in this is the fact you're an asshat.

Ahh only idiots who have ****ty comebacks are asshats. And thats a fact! Do you know what a fact is? Here's a strawman question for you bud:

1. When does theory or a hypothesis become TRUTH or FACT?
2. Next time you encounter an aggressive driver ignore him and see what happens
3. Do it a hundred times over and tell me what the result is

Again CAUSE and EFFECT! Geez, and you thought it took a rocket scientist to figure that one out.
Old 12-08-2006, 02:59 PM

Getting back from my lawyer.

He informed me that if a witness called in I would have a case against this guy trying to kill me with his vechile. If that is not the case, I can take him to small claims court for assult. All that would come down to is my word against his and who the judge finds to be the "standup individual." Given his prior record, and my complete lack of one, I like those odds.

Even if he is unable to pay any thing from the process it will completely **** his finances up for quite some time.
Old 12-08-2006, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by MBasile
I dont think flipping the kid off was entirely wrong. If someone ****s up, you let them know. How else are people going to stop ****ing up? Ip not letting the kid know he did something wrong would have resulted in this thinking "Hey, I flew up on that guys *** and almost hit is car, and he didnt care.....I guess theres nothing wrong with doing that again in the future." Well, thats how itd be for someone normal. For this most likely spoiled dumbass, I doubt theres any hope for logic in his small brain

1. What alternate reactions did IP have?
2. Was this appropriate? If so, was it inappropriate for the guy to react the way he did?
Old 12-08-2006, 03:02 PM

1. What alternate reactions did IP have?
2. Was this appropriate? If so, was it inappropriate for the guy to react the way he did?

Thats easy man, I could have not flipped him off. However, from the perspective of the law, that does not give right to assult. You can agree with that.

And RaginBull im not trying to get sympathy, I have just made a few friends here on the board and this is the easiest way to inform them all at once.
Old 12-08-2006, 03:04 PM

what is this? the butterfly effect? like we can go back and change stuff, who cares what couldve/wouldve happened?.... what do you want us to say? ipecac is 100% at fault for a hummer ramming him cuz he flipped him off?
Old 12-08-2006, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Ipecac
Thats easy man, I could have not flipped him off. However, from the perspective of the law, that does not give right to assult.
IP I completely agree with you. It does not give him the right. The lesson here is to just stay humble which is the crux of my argument! If you would not have flipped him off, you would not have gotten rammed. Seriously, good luck and I hope everything works in your favor!
Old 12-08-2006, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by midnitewrx02
what is this? the butterfly effect? like we can go back and change stuff, who cares what couldve/wouldve happened?.... what do you want us to say? ipecac is 100% at fault for a hummer ramming him cuz he flipped him off?

LOL...not say it but acknowledge it. Thats it!
Old 12-08-2006, 03:10 PM

If you would not have flipped him off, you would not have gotten rammed.
how do you know this? is your name evan treybourn?do you read palms? what are tmws lotto winning #s? that assumption makes about as much sense as saying that hummer guy wouldve exploded into pixel dust because karma paid him a visit
Old 12-08-2006, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by midnitewrx02
how do you know this? is your name evan treybourn?do you read palms? what are tmws lotto winning #s? that assumption makes about as much sense as saying that hummer guy wouldve exploded into pixel dust because karma paid him a visit

Hey buddy heres a concept for you....LOGIC! Try it on for size and let me know how it fits...
Old 12-08-2006, 03:15 PM

Hey buddy heres a concept for you....LOGIC! Try it on for size and let me know how it fits...
it fits me perfect, seems to be fitting you pretty tight around the bullshyt

Quick Reply: Most Ridiculous Moment of my life