Most Ridiculous Moment of my life

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 12:39 PM

Car Info: silverthorne 2000 2.5rs
I'm gonna take Ipecac side here on not fighting the guy... I'm sure all of us wouldve wanted to kill the fu*ker, but youre instincts were right on this one, too close to the highway, the guy is obviously a nut, what if he had a knife or a gun. It would be even more senseless to get in an even more physical altercation with the guy. Ipecac didnt get "PWNED" the hick is the one going to get owned for trying to kill somebody with his truck.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:41 PM

Car Info: E46 M. E36 M. E30. SW20. 92 VWCab.08 Civic HYBRID
Originally Posted by smokey25
I'm gonna take Ipecac side here on not fighting the guy... I'm sure all of us wouldve wanted to kill the fu*ker, but youre instincts were right on this one, too close to the highway, the guy is obviously a nut, what if he had a knife or a gun. It would be even more senseless to get in an even more physical altercation with the guy. Ipecac didnt get "PWNED" the hick is the one going to get owned for trying to kill somebody with his truck.

When I made the PWNED comment I was referring to how his Car just got out of the shop, then this crap happens. I could care less about the fight. Should have never flipped dude off. I'm sure this is a learning lesson for him, he will think twice before lifting that finger again!
Old 12-08-2006, 12:43 PM

Car Info: silverthorne 2000 2.5rs
Originally Posted by RaginBull
When I made the PWNED comment I was referring to how his Car just got out of the shop, then this crap happens. I could care less about the fight. Should have never flipped dude off. I'm sure this is a learning lesson for him, he will think twice before lifting that finger again!
haha.. ok. thats still ****ed up
Old 12-08-2006, 12:43 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
I'm not 31, but what's your perception of how a 31 year old should act? Sorry I didn't come off with a"Poor Baby" response that your obviously trying to get from this board. Since you pressume that i'm 31, I'll give you a 31 year old answer (Blunt and Frank Right?).

CAUSE:

1. You flip a guy off
2. Underestimate your opponent

Effect:

1. Guy gets pissed off
2. Guy RAMS you with his Hummer
3. You INSIST on RAMMING your car back out of PRIDE
4. You get the **** socked out of you
5. You started it but didn't finish it by running (LOL)
6. You have no case, yet your asking for help on this board with a PROBLEM YOU STARTED

Again, its called CAUSE and EFFECT! You get no sympathy from me bud. If you can't handle the PWNED!(which is the truth and you know it) comments then why post this on a public forum where your subject to immature 31 year olds like myself?

CAUSE:

1. Post problem that I started on public forum

EFFECT:

1. May get sympathy
2. May get THE TRUTH!
oh my god.....reading comprehension FTL!!!!!

1. you drive like an asshat, you get treated like an asshat, you driver your dads hummer like its a sports car almost rearending/tailgating someone, you deserve and get the bird.
2. yes, he underestimated the guys unique level of retardation, unfortunate, but in no way Ipecac's wrong doing

as for your account of what happened, no where does it say he RAMMED the hummer back! you sir are retarded. It says he held his ground which translates into not swerving and slamming on the brakes to avoid the hummer hitting him. If youre (the hummer driver) going to threaten someone with throwing your car into theres, you deserve for them to hold their ground so you get ****ed.

Ipecac was not the one driving like an *******, he started no problem. he gave the guy what he deserved. He also didn't "run" you friggin moron.

the real "pwning" is going to happen to the kid and his dad. Kid will be ****ed for driving without a license and doing **** like this. Dad will be pwned with impound fees of a mandatory 30 days
Old 12-08-2006, 12:46 PM

Car Info: 2006 STI CGM
I always thought that if you dont have insurance or a liscence it is against the law and if you get in an accident it is automatically your fault no matter what. Correct me if im wrong.

TIA
Old 12-08-2006, 12:47 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRX STi
Preach much? Are you justifying that dude's actions...wow.

Anyway, interesting story...hope all works out in the end.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:49 PM

Car Info: 2006 CGM WRX
you just pwned yourself with your own comments n00b
Old 12-08-2006, 12:53 PM

Old 12-08-2006, 12:53 PM

When I made the PWNED comment I was referring to how his Car just got out of the shop, then this crap happens.

Wow you are an ***. You think its funny that this guy gets in a pretty bad accident, has to go through weeks of PT, finally gets going again, gets his car back, and then some *** phucker has plays demolition derby on the freeway.

RaginBull your dad should have pulled out.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by MBasile
oh my god.....reading comprehension FTL!!!!!

1. you drive like an asshat, you get treated like an asshat, you driver your dads hummer like its a sports car almost rearending/tailgating someone, you deserve and get the bird.
2. yes, he underestimated the guys unique level of retardation, unfortunate, but in no way Ipecac's wrong doing

as for your account of what happened, no where does it say he RAMMED the hummer back! you sir are retarded. It says he held his ground which translates into not swerving and slamming on the brakes to avoid the hummer hitting him. If youre (the hummer driver) going to threaten someone with throwing your car into theres, you deserve for them to hold their ground so you get ****ed.

Ipecac was not the one driving like an *******, he started no problem. he gave
the guy what he deserved. He also didn't "run" you friggin moron.

the real "pwning" is going to happen to the kid and his dad. Kid will be ****ed for driving without a license and doing **** like this. Dad will be pwned with impound fees of a mandatory 30 days

"1. you drive like an asshat, you get treated like an asshat, you driver your dads hummer like its a sports car almost rearending/tailgating someone, you deserve and get the bird."

For the incomprehensive individuals (thats you if you didn't get it), asshats do and will continue to exist and share roads with perfect drivers like yourself. Accept it or not! Flipping a bird and not backing your **** up when things go that route is a ***** move in itself!

"2. yes, he underestimated the guys unique level of retardation, unfortunate, but in no way Ipecac's wrong doing"

I agree 100%, he underestimated him (retardation irrelevant), yet no one said it was his WRONG doing....it was CAUSE and EFFECT! See the difference? If your referring to how I say he started it...he did! BY FLIPPING the BIRD! Duh

"as for your account of what happened, no where does it say he RAMMED the hummer back! you sir are retarded. It says he held his ground which translates into not swerving and slamming on the brakes to avoid the hummer hitting him. If youre (the hummer driver) going to threaten someone with throwing your car into theres, you deserve for them to hold their ground so you get ****ed."

No YOU SIR are RETARDED! Heres why..."If youre (the hummer driver) going to threaten someone with throwing your car into theres, you deserve for them to hold their ground so you get ****ed." Whether he RAMMED him back or stood his ground, it was a FOOLISH move to PRIDELY STAND your GROUND with a vehicle that is 3 times heavier and bigger that your own. Hes fricken lucky to be alive! Your retarded because you agree with this! You agree that he should have continued to stand his ground even if it took risking his life! FTL....PWNED

"Ipecac was not the one driving like an *******, he started no problem. he gave
the guy what he deserved. He also didn't "run" you friggin moron."

I agree he wasn't the one driving like an asshat, however he was the one who started this mess by flipping him off. Answer this: What do you think would have happened if he DIDNT FLIP HIM OFF? FTL...PWNED
Old 12-08-2006, 12:57 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by SUBY_6_STI
I always thought that if you dont have insurance or a liscence it is against the law and if you get in an accident it is automatically your fault no matter what. Correct me if im wrong.

TIA

no...seperate charges.

The accident can still not be their fault....but generally speaking if the cop isn't an idiot and you keep your story strait they'll take the side of the law abiding citizen.

I had a similar accident. Dude ran a red light high out his mind and I tboned him. They fled the scene. Cops found them. Gave the dude a ticket. Came back and told me that the guy wasn't drunk but something was off. Ended up misquoteing me and putting the accident as 51% my fault for intering an intersection when someone else was already in it and for driving at an unsafe rate of speed....42mph in a 40.

Bull crap....so it's a toss up really. Sucks.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:57 PM

Wow you are an ***. You think its funny that this guy gets in a pretty bad accident, has to go through weeks of PT, finally gets going again, gets his car back, and then some *** phucker has plays demolition derby on the freeway.

RaginBull your dad should have pulled out.

Who said its funny...its the truth! Is it so hard to ****ing see that? If the same **** happened to me....then thats exactly how I would feel.

About pulling out, too bad people like me make the world go round. You need me!
Old 12-08-2006, 12:59 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Who said its funny...its the truth! Is it so hard to ****ing see that? If the same **** happened to me....then thats exactly how I would feel.

About pulling out, too bad people like me make the world go round. You need me!

WTF are you jabbering about????

man..13 folks in this thread.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:59 PM

we need you? what makes you such an accessory for this world to exist? what have you done? that effects me or Ipecac or MBasile or......
Old 12-08-2006, 01:03 PM

we need you? what makes you such an accessory for this world to exist? what have you done? that effects me or Ipecac or MBasile or......

I said the world, not this board...don't flatter yourself! Just because I'm not agreeing and being supportive with everyone elses attitudes doesn't put me in the WRONG! I am simply giving him what he needs to hear, TOUGH LOVE or THE TRUTH! As much as you guys don't want to sound insensitive by giving him this, people like me will. I expect the same when and if I ever post up **** like this in a PUBLIC FORUM.

Quick Reply: Most Ridiculous Moment of my life