Most Ridiculous Moment of my life

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 01:04 PM

Car Info: 2006 CGM WRX
dude your logic is seriously flawed.. i think its time you sold your sti, bought a hummer, and ram ppl off the road.. you sir are FTL...

interviewer: so jeffery dohmer, why did you murder and eat all those people?
jeffrey dohmer:well 1 guy flipped me off, another guy made fun of me and another made fun of my mama, so i decided i would kill em and eat their remains.. yep

aint that sum shiat?
Old 12-08-2006, 01:05 PM

Car Info: 2006 STI CGM
Originally Posted by RaginBull
I said the world, not this board...don't flatter yourself! Just because I'm not agreeing and being supportive with everyone elses attitudes doesn't put me in the WRONG! I am simply giving him what he needs to hear, TOUGH LOVE or THE TRUTH! As much as you guys don't want to sound insensitive by giving him this, people like me will. I expect the same when and if I ever post up **** like this in a PUBLIC FORUM.

WOW!!!!! you really have problem reading between the lines.... let me say it again....What makes you such an accessory for this world to exist? Why do we need you? Please enlighten us. Let us know why you are sooo important.
Old 12-08-2006, 01:10 PM

Car Info: E46 M. E36 M. E30. SW20. 92 VWCab.08 Civic HYBRID
Originally Posted by SUBY_6_STI
WOW!!!!! you really have problem reading between the lines.... let me say it again....What makes you such an accessory for this world to exist? Why do we need you? Please enlighten us. Let us know why you are sooo important.

Honesty, that is what I contribute. Not everyone can be honest and people can't handle the truth. Do you argue the fact that people do not and should not hear it? Do you argue the fact that Honesty is unecessary and an accessory for this world?
Old 12-08-2006, 01:14 PM

Honesty, that is what I contribute. Not everyone can be honest and people can't handle the truth. Do you argue the fact that people do not and should not hear it? Do you argue the fact that Honesty is unecessary and an accessory for this world?
i dono, but you just argued the fact that its ok for a person to ram another person off the road with their vehicle and assault them afterwards because he flipped him off...
Old 12-08-2006, 01:15 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: dangerous with a wrench
whee BAIC drama!

Lesson here, if someone pisses you off on the road, LET IT GO! No yelling, no honking, no gestures, no NOTHING. It's traffic, deal with it or take a fscking bus.
Old 12-08-2006, 01:17 PM

Car Info: silverthorne 2000 2.5rs
I probably give the finger to at least 3 drivers a week never been run off the road. Ipecac next time give them the finger and smash the go fast pedal on the right.
Old 12-08-2006, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by midnitewrx02
i dono, but you just argued the fact that its ok for a person to ram another person off the road with their vehicle and assault them afterwards because he flipped him off...

No, my argument is making choices and dealing with the consequences. Think about it and how it applies to everything that I have said.
Old 12-08-2006, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by platypus
whee BAIC drama!

Lesson here, if someone pisses you off on the road, LET IT GO! No yelling, no honking, no gestures, no NOTHING. It's traffic, deal with it or take a fscking bus.

Exactly! There are crazy people out there and you don't know who your going to **** off PERIOD! Let it go...
Old 12-08-2006, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by GG STi15
Preach much? Are you justifying that dude's actions...wow.

Anyway, interesting story...hope all works out in the end.

No, I am saying that this could have been all avoided if he didn't flip him off. Right? Do you disagree?
Old 12-08-2006, 01:29 PM

No, my argument is making choices and dealing with the consequences. Think about it and how it applies to everything that I have said.
and like i said in a previous post, its not a fair comparison, he flipped him off, so the dude rams him and punches him? a fair comparison would be: "you flipped me off so i flipped you off back" not " you flipped me off so im going to ram you off the road and assault you" get it? the other dude WAYYYY over reacted
Old 12-08-2006, 01:34 PM

and like i said in a previous post, its not a fair comparison, he flipped him off, so the dude rams him and punches him? a fair comparison would be: "you flipped me off so i flipped you off back" not " you flipped me off so im going to ram you off the road and assault you" get it? the other dude WAYYYY over reacted

Fair? You speak as if there are Rules of Engagement LOL when it comes to Road Rage! I agree, dude completely over reacted but the lesson here is not how to react in a situation like this. Its more of how to act initially if you don't want a reaction of this sort. But if you do, then be prepared to deal with the consequences. Thats it!
Old 12-08-2006, 01:35 PM

No, I am saying that this could have been all avoided if he didn't flip him off. Right? Do you disagree?
couldve also been avoided if the other guy wasnt driving like an asshat, had a license, wasnt borrowing a vehicle.. bottom line is, we all must be guilty of murder because i know every1 in here has flipped off another driver atleast once before
Old 12-08-2006, 01:38 PM

Fair? You speak as if there are Rules of Engagement LOL when it comes to Road Rage! I agree, dude completely over reacted but the lesson here is not how to react in a situation like this. Its more of how to act initially if you don't want a reaction of this sort. But if you do, then be prepared to deal with the consequences. Thats it!
finally we are on the same page with something, he over reacted yes! now did flipping someone the bird warrant getting rammed off the road and punched? no, thats all im saying, lets not act as if our homie over here tried to shoot him
Old 12-08-2006, 01:43 PM

couldve also been avoided if the other guy wasnt driving like an asshat, had a license, wasnt borrowing a vehicle.. bottom line is, we all must be guilty of murder because i know every1 in here has flipped off another driver atleast once before

The other dude driving like an *** was not his responsibility. However, his responsibility was to react RESPONSIBLY (lol that sounded funny). Flipping someone off, we all agree is not responsible...but use it at your descretion. If you the other party is 300lbs with a vehicle that can destroy your car in an instant (hummer)...you don't flip him off LOL. But if you do, then be prepared to deal with whatever is coming for you. PERIOD!
Old 12-08-2006, 01:50 PM

finally we are on the same page with something, he over reacted yes! now did flipping someone the bird warrant getting rammed off the road and punched? no, thats all im saying, lets not act as if our homie over here tried to shoot him

My stance is that validation and warranted behaviour is completely irrelevant when it comes down to the streets or Road Rage for this matter. There are no rules of engagement, so what we deem as appropriate and inappropriate has nothing to do with making choices and dealing with the consequences.

Quick Reply: Most Ridiculous Moment of my life