Most Ridiculous Moment of my life

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 01:52 PM

Car Info: 2006 CGM WRX
Originally Posted by RaginBull
The other dude driving like an *** was not his responsibility. However, his responsibility was to react RESPONSIBLY (lol that sounded funny). Flipping someone off, we all agree is not responsible...but use it at your descretion. If you the other party is 300lbs with a vehicle that can destroy your car in an instant (hummer)...you don't flip him off LOL. But if you do, then be prepared to deal with whatever is coming for you. PERIOD!
how do you prepare for a hummer ramming you? and it becomes everyones responsibility to avoid the azzhat whos all over the road, and yes every action has a reaction, but does the reaction match the magnitude of the initial action? not a chance in hell and why am i arguing road rage issues with a guy named "raginBull"?
Old 12-08-2006, 01:59 PM

Car Info: E46 M. E36 M. E30. SW20. 92 VWCab.08 Civic HYBRID
Smile

Originally Posted by midnitewrx02
how do you prepare for a hummer ramming you? and it becomes everyones responsibility to avoid the azzhat whos all over the road, and yes every action has a reaction, but does the reaction match the magnitude of the initial action? not a chance in hell and why am i arguing road rage issues with a guy named "raginBull"?

Haha..got to love the Pun! Again, I agree it becomes everyone responsibility to avoid. However, what put the guy in RAM mode? Who was RESPONSIBLE for that? Could it have been avoided? If so, HOW? There is only one real answer to this question and everyone in this thread knows what it is....
Old 12-08-2006, 02:09 PM

Ipecac:

Look man, if you and everyone else in this thread found my PWNED! comment distasteful and inappropriate, then I apologize. I wasn't trying to offend you or anyone else, but simply making a comment that I found appropiate due to the fact that your car had just got out the shop and this happened. The same thing happened to my MR2. My front end got smashed and 4 hours after I got it out of the repair shop some lady hit swiped the side while reversing. What can I say, I got PWNED! That was the reality and I accept that. So again, sorry if I offended you or anyone else on in this thread with it!
Old 12-08-2006, 02:13 PM

Haha..got to love the Pun! Again, I agree it becomes everyone responsibility to avoid. However, what put the guy in RAM mode? Who was RESPONSIBLE for that? Could it have been avoided? If so, HOW? There is only one real answer to this question and everyone in this thread knows what it is....
in this case i would have to say the guy was already in RAM mode, i mean hes driving a hummer, if he shoots into your lane, your going to move over no matter what haha.. beyond that he was already driving aggressively and homie over here is still reeling from another accident recently.. now is it more understandable that our fellow subie owner over here is senstive to the issue? hell yes...the same question of action and reaction holds true for the hummer driver also, if he hadnt been driving erratically, he never wouldve gotten the finger to begin with... i understand your stance on the issue, i just dont necesarily agree with all of it
Old 12-08-2006, 02:21 PM

in this case i would have to say the guy was already in RAM mode, i mean hes driving a hummer, if he shoots into your lane, your going to move over no matter what haha.. beyond that he was already driving aggressively and homie over here is still reeling from another accident recently.. now is it more understandable that our fellow subie owner over here is senstive to the issue? hell yes...the same question of action and reaction holds true for the hummer driver also, if he hadnt been driving erratically, he never wouldve gotten the finger to begin with... i understand your stance on the issue, i just dont necesarily agree with all of it

LOL! RAM mode and aggressive driving are different. This guy was not driving erratically to HIT CARS INTENIONALLY "UNTIL" someone pushed his button. When IP pressed it, thats when the attempted vehicular manslaugter occurred. Again, cause and effect. Yes, I agree he deserved the finger...BUT most importantly did it have to come from IP? Did IP have to Finger him, or could have he just shook his head? Again, the whole root of this incident started when "THE FINGER" was lifted...not because of extreme aggressive driving. Please answer my question: What do you think would have happened if he didn't flip the bird? I'm not going to respond anymore until you answer it!
Old 12-08-2006, 02:26 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
LOL! RAM mode and aggressive driving are different. This guy was not driving erratically to HIT CARS INTENIONALLY "UNTIL" someone pushed his button. When IP pressed it, thats when the attempted vehicular manslaugter occurred. Again, cause and effect. Yes, I agree he deserved the finger...BUT most importantly did it have to come from IP? Did IP have to Finger him, or could have he just shook his head? Again, the whole root of this incident started when "THE FINGER" was lifted...not because of extreme aggressive driving. Please answer my question: What do you think would have happened if he didn't flip the bird? I'm not going to respond anymore until you answer it!

why are you talking in theory? Of course in theory he did not HAVE to flip him the bird. But in theory no one HAS to do anything. You are attempting to make yourself sound like joe wise but by stating the obvious in the manner that you are, you're just coming off like joe wise ***. Emphasis on the ***.

bottom line. No he didn't have to. Most people would have. I would have. He did. The other guy over reacted and went into a rage. It's a messed up situation. That's it.

As for your question. Had he not flipped him the bird....in your theory nothing would have happened. But judgeing by the way he was already driving and how quickly he went into rage I'd say he would have found a reason to do something anyways. He was clearly looking for a reason to smash daddy's truck and show how big of a man he was. So....there's theory.
Old 12-08-2006, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
why are you talking in theory? Of course in theory he did not HAVE to flip him the bird. But in theory no one HAS to do anything. You are attempting to make yourself sound like joe wise but by stating the obvious in the manner that you are, you're just coming off like joe wise ***. Emphasis on the ***.

bottom line. No he didn't have to. Most people would have. I would have. He did. The other guy over reacted and went into a rage. It's a messed up situation. That's it.

As for your question. Had he not flipped him the bird....in your theory nothing would have happened. But judgeing by the way he was already driving and how quickly he went into rage I'd say he would have found a reason to do something anyways. He was clearly looking for a reason to smash daddy's truck and show how big of a man he was. So....there's theory.

Im stating the obvious in an *** manner because NO ONE wants to answer it. Why? This isn't an issue of right or wrong! Its about facts not THEORY! Why is it a fact! Because of CAUSE and EFFECT! IF he would not have gotten involved, THEN he would not have gotten RAMMED! PERIOD. Fact is, we know exactly what would have happened had he been more humble, and THATS a FACT! That is the LESSON, along with choice and consequences.
Old 12-08-2006, 02:38 PM

ok lets clarify
1. hummer driving aggressively
2. comes within inches of Ip's car (ip recently involved and injured in accident)
3. ip takes offense to it and flips him the bird (put yourself in his shoes)
4. hummer driver (who is obviously a bad azz hot head) pulls slightly ahead of ip and rams him off the road
5. ip is like " double you tee eff m8?"
6. both guys pull over
7. hothead comes over and socks 1 to Ip
8. the rest is history

now you answer this question.. what happens if (god forbid) ip was injured or even killed because of this?.. ip gave him the finger.. so what!?!?! is that what caused all of this to happen?! no way, obviously hummer man was in some ****ty mood or possesed by the devil or something at this point for all this to happen... if you want to be technical, the person at fault is the person who injured him in the initial accident, that along with whatever pissed off hummer driver = what happened here. now that is some crazy, long azz chain of events
Old 12-08-2006, 02:41 PM

Car Info: 05 WRB STi
When I made the PWNED comment I was referring to how his Car just got out of the shop, then this crap happens. I could care less about the fight. Should have never flipped dude off. I'm sure this is a learning lesson for him, he will think twice before lifting that finger again!

In that cased ya I did get pwned. It sucked. But if you had read any of it you will see that I do understand my part in this. I havent tryed to deny that I should have kept myself undercontrol.

And yes Due to the birthdate on your profile I assumed you were 31.
Old 12-08-2006, 02:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
ok lets clarify
1. hummer driving aggressively
2. comes within inches of Ip's car (ip recently involved and injured in accident)
3. ip takes offense to it and flips him the bird (put yourself in his shoes)
4. hummer driver (who is obviously a bad azz hot head) pulls slightly ahead of ip and rams him off the road
5. ip is like " double you tee eff m8?"
6. both guys pull over
7. hothead comes over and socks 1 to Ip
8. the rest is history

now you answer this question.. what happens if (god forbid) ip was injured or even killed because of this?.. ip gave him the finger.. so what!?!?! is that what caused all of this to happen?! no way, obviously hummer man was in some ****ty mood or possesed by the devil or something at this point for all this to happen... if you want to be technical, the person at fault is the person who injured him in the initial accident, that along with whatever pissed off hummer driver = what happened here. now that is some crazy, long azz chain of events
I slightly disagree. The person at fault IS the hummer driver. Only an extremely weak minded individual allows someone else to **** them off to the extent of running someone off the road.
Old 12-08-2006, 02:44 PM

Car Info: N/A

I get it now cause and effect.

Anyways sorry to hear about what happened to your car but your lucky the guy didn't kill you in the process. Like you said he could of easily brought the fight over to traffic. You shouldn't have a problem getting the car repaired though so I wouldn't worry too much about that.
Old 12-08-2006, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by MBasile
I slightly disagree. The person at fault IS the hummer driver. Only an extremely weak minded individual allows someone else to **** them off to the extent of running someone off the road.
im saying hummer guy is at fault too, i was just answering raginbulls "technical" question with a technical answer
Old 12-08-2006, 02:45 PM

Car Info: 05 WRB STi
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
no...seperate charges.

The accident can still not be their fault....but generally speaking if the cop isn't an idiot and you keep your story strait they'll take the side of the law abiding citizen.

I had a similar accident. Dude ran a red light high out his mind and I tboned him. They fled the scene. Cops found them. Gave the dude a ticket. Came back and told me that the guy wasn't drunk but something was off. Ended up misquoteing me and putting the accident as 51% my fault for intering an intersection when someone else was already in it and for driving at an unsafe rate of speed....42mph in a 40.

Bull crap....so it's a toss up really. Sucks.

I have been informed otherwise. The CHP stated, due to his lack of a licnese his fathers insurance will have to cover all related charges.
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Im stating the obvious in an *** manner because NO ONE wants to answer it. Why? This isn't an issue of right or wrong! Its about facts not THEORY! Why is it a fact! Because of CAUSE and EFFECT! IF he would not have gotten involved, THEN he would not have gotten RAMMED! PERIOD. Fact is, we know exactly what would have happened had he been more humble, and THATS a FACT! That is the LESSON, along with choice and consequences.

that is not a fact.

There is no fact there. How do you know what would have happened had he not flipped the guy off? Do you know the future? Do you know what joe hummer's thought process was BEFORE the bird flipping?

it's not a fact.....PERIOD.

Only fact in this is the fact you're an asshat.
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
"1. you drive like an asshat, you get treated like an asshat, you driver your dads hummer like its a sports car almost rearending/tailgating someone, you deserve and get the bird."

For the incomprehensive individuals (thats you if you didn't get it), asshats do and will continue to exist and share roads with perfect drivers like yourself. Accept it or not! Flipping a bird and not backing your **** up when things go that route is a ***** move in itself!

"2. yes, he underestimated the guys unique level of retardation, unfortunate, but in no way Ipecac's wrong doing"

I agree 100%, he underestimated him (retardation irrelevant), yet no one said it was his WRONG doing....it was CAUSE and EFFECT! See the difference? If your referring to how I say he started it...he did! BY FLIPPING the BIRD! Duh

"as for your account of what happened, no where does it say he RAMMED the hummer back! you sir are retarded. It says he held his ground which translates into not swerving and slamming on the brakes to avoid the hummer hitting him. If youre (the hummer driver) going to threaten someone with throwing your car into theres, you deserve for them to hold their ground so you get ****ed."

No YOU SIR are RETARDED! Heres why..."If youre (the hummer driver) going to threaten someone with throwing your car into theres, you deserve for them to hold their ground so you get ****ed." Whether he RAMMED him back or stood his ground, it was a FOOLISH move to PRIDELY STAND your GROUND with a vehicle that is 3 times heavier and bigger that your own. Hes fricken lucky to be alive! Your retarded because you agree with this! You agree that he should have continued to stand his ground even if it took risking his life! FTL....PWNED

"Ipecac was not the one driving like an *******, he started no problem. he gave
the guy what he deserved. He also didn't "run" you friggin moron."

I agree he wasn't the one driving like an asshat, however he was the one who started this mess by flipping him off. Answer this: What do you think would have happened if he DIDNT FLIP HIM OFF? FTL...PWNED
flipping someone you off does not warrant running them off the road. I had an ******* yelling at me, flipping me off, and trying to spit on my car when I tapped my breaks a few times when he was tailgating me in his mercedes suv in slow moving traffic. I had the opportunity to mke him run his car into a stone wall, and then the wall of a tunnel, did I do it? no.

I'd like to see how this kid would handle new york city driving

Quick Reply: Most Ridiculous Moment of my life