Most Ridiculous Moment of my life

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 04:15 PM

Car Info: E46 M. E36 M. E30. SW20. 92 VWCab.08 Civic HYBRID
Originally Posted by smokey25
"Raginbull, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Billy Madison FTW

Thank you for the kind words and providing supporting information to backup your stance. For a moment there, I thought you were speaking out of your ***.....
Old 12-08-2006, 04:18 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by RaginBull
Thank you for the kind words and providing supporting information to backup your stance. For a moment there, I thought you were speaking out of your ***.....
Name:  fromtheinternet5ra.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  113.0 KB
Old 12-08-2006, 04:19 PM

Car Info: 2006 CGM WRX

Old 12-08-2006, 04:20 PM

Car Info: 05 WRB STi
Everyone in here keeps making assumptions about my actions. Fact is, I am a level headed person. But you guys cant assume that I am one way or another.
Old 12-08-2006, 04:21 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
This reminds me of attempting to talk logically with a closed minded religious freak or evolutionist on the topic of evolution or science in general. It's rediculous. It's pointless. Round and round.

NASA thought it was a FACT that their SCIENCE was perfect and the hubble telescope would work when they put it in space.....one person said it was not a fact and they were wrong....who was right?
Old 12-08-2006, 04:24 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by midnitewrx02

:rotfl: thats the best yet, hands down
Old 12-08-2006, 04:25 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
This reminds me of attempting to talk logically with a closed minded religious freak or evolutionist on the topic of evolution or science in general. It's rediculous. It's pointless. Round and round.

NASA thought it was a FACT that their SCIENCE was perfect and the hubble telescope would work when they put it in space.....one person said it was not a fact and they were wrong....who was right?
(hence all the random pictures to derail the thread )
Old 12-08-2006, 04:28 PM

Car Info: 2006 STI CGM
Old 12-08-2006, 04:30 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by SUBY_6_STI
awesome movie...
Old 12-08-2006, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by MBasile
:rotfl: thats the best yet, hands down
raginbull.. i have no idea what you are talking about, so heres a rhino giving birth to jim carey :rotfl:
Old 12-08-2006, 04:32 PM

Car Info: E46 M. E36 M. E30. SW20. 92 VWCab.08 Civic HYBRID
Originally Posted by OneManArmy

Subjectivity is what you your proposing. If your trying to say that the conclusion that can be drawn from flipping the bird or not is subjective then your LOGIC has failed you. But since you've brought up the idea, lets take a POLL. Make the choices:

If I don't want to take the risk of getting into a fight with someone, and possibly get rammed by a hummer from an irate driver driving erratically I should:

1. Flip them off
2. Not flip them off

Better yet, propose this POLL to a 3rd grade class at a local elementary school. I'd be willing to bet the shirt off my back that the majority if not all answers will be #2. This just reminded me....THIS IS ****ING COMMON SENSE!!! LOL...
Old 12-08-2006, 04:36 PM
VIP Member

Subjectivity is what you your proposing. If your trying to say that the conclusion that can be drawn from flipping the bird or not is subjective then your LOGIC has failed you. But since you've brought up the idea, lets take a POLL. Make the choices:

If I don't want to take the risk of getting into a fight with someone, and possibly get rammed by a hummer from an irate driver driving erratically I should:

1. Flip them off
2. Not flip them off

Better yet, propose this POLL to a 3rd grade class at a local elementary school. I'd be willing to bet the shirt off my back that the majority if not all answers will be #2. This just reminded me....THIS IS ****ING COMMON SENSE!!! LOL...
Old 12-08-2006, 04:36 PM

Car Info: .
You might have to teach the 3rd graders what the bird is, and then what the bird means, and I'm not sure it's a good idea to corrupt the minds of innocent children just to prove your point.
Old 12-08-2006, 04:37 PM

Car Info: 2006 STI CGM
S H U T T H E F U C K U P
kinda like......

Old 12-08-2006, 04:37 PM

1. Flip them off
2. Not flip them off

since when do 3rd graders have common sense they eat crayons and elmers glue lol... and that would be a completely biased poll since it is missing 99% of pertinent information.. you need to know the whole story so its not misleading.. TIA

Quick Reply: Most Ridiculous Moment of my life