I F'ing HATE SJPD.

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2004, 03:40 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
hehe... and yes, I am all for global nuclear annihilation.
Old 09-27-2004, 03:47 PM

Car Info: 1942 ford pinto
ehhhh...

nobody wants to hear what i have to say about this.
Old 09-27-2004, 04:14 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MMVI AW WRX STI
Originally Posted by brucelee
He's an idiot who knows nothing of the situation, so just ignore him.
mmkay Mr. mental problems. So maybe I was trying to rile people up with the comment about the dead Vietnamese woman...but still...

Try thinking about what it's like dealing with ****tards everyday all day at your work. Are you going to put your life on the line unnecessarily getting in a fist fight with some mental patient when you are completely authorized to blast the motherf'er? What if he's a ninja (that Starbucks guy was ex-mil right?) What if he pulls out a knife and guts you while you're struggling.

It's not worth it, and I'm glad those SJ cops got to go home to their families, and probably get some paid time off because of liberal douches like you screaming for an investigation.

I'm trying to get across....a cop cannot have infinite patience and infinite good judgement. He obviously tried to use non-lethal force...and it didn't work. There has to be a line somewhere. That's why we're in a civilized society. Cause and effect.
Old 09-27-2004, 04:28 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by mexicanpizza
You mean that crazy one with the big knife that rushed the cops?

It's bull**** that I had to pay for the bullets to kill that idiot.

You're a ****ing douche bag.
Old 09-27-2004, 04:39 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MMVI AW WRX STI
Thanks! The smaller the button, the easier it is to push.

Last edited by mexicanpizza; 09-27-2004 at 04:43 PM.
Old 09-27-2004, 04:49 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
Cool

No seriously, think about the **** you say before you say it. Quit trying to be the new Dr3 now that he's leaving.
Old 09-27-2004, 04:56 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by mexicanpizza
mmkay Mr. mental problems. So maybe I was trying to rile people up with the comment about the dead Vietnamese woman...but still...

Try thinking about what it's like dealing with ****tards everyday all day at your work. Are you going to put your life on the line unnecessarily getting in a fist fight with some mental patient when you are completely authorized to blast the motherf'er? What if he's a ninja (that Starbucks guy was ex-mil right?) What if he pulls out a knife and guts you while you're struggling.

It's not worth it, and I'm glad those SJ cops got to go home to their families, and probably get some paid time off because of liberal douches like you screaming for an investigation.

I'm trying to get across....a cop cannot have infinite patience and infinite good judgement. He obviously tried to use non-lethal force...and it didn't work. There has to be a line somewhere. That's why we're in a civilized society. Cause and effect.

Oh My God.... I can't believe you just called me a liberal.

It's like you don't think before you talk. What if the cops came to your house and shot your wife cuz she had a vegitable peeler? Huh, what then you piece of ****?

The "Ex military" guy wasn't in the military at all. He got shot in the leg a couple times with an AK-47 during the war and could hardly stand up straight, let alone "kill an armed officer" with his bare hands.

F you!

Last edited by brucelee; 09-27-2004 at 04:59 PM.
Old 09-27-2004, 05:36 PM

Car Info: 2004 USDM STI
Crazy guy with chair with no formal hand to hand combat training: 23 hit points

SJPD with baton, pepper spray, handgun, tazer, and formal hand to hand combat training: 2009 hit points.

I can see why the cop afraid of the crazy guy, and had to resort to the most powerful weapon he had on him.

PS: If two guys, given same skill level, one armed with a baton, and the other armed witha chair. Dude with the stick will clean up every single time.

Last edited by hatchy; 09-27-2004 at 05:53 PM.
Old 09-27-2004, 06:35 PM

Car Info: 02 Silver WRX sedan. Eibach springs, Blitz NUR cat back, Rota 17" Attacks, Cobb AccessPort/DP
A little perspective please....

Originally Posted by dahveed
Sounds like he should have been sentenced to proper treatment in a decent mental facility instead of being locked up in jail or freed.

We can thank the late Ronald Reagan for the current pathetic public mental health situation.

The news reported that people are protesting in S.J. as we speak...
Ronald Reagan was the man!

Anyway, We're all talking out of our asses,...oh, ok let me give it a chance,...Who was there when this happened? Anyone,...anyone? No, ok. So anyway, IF, and that's a big IF, I was in the cops shoes, I could see justifiably blasting this guy IF I was backed into a corner getting the snot beat out of me by someone that is out of thier fricken minds. ESPECIALLY if none of the people standing there watching, were helping to save my ***. BECAUSE...when I go unconcious after getting the snot beat out of me (not all cops are super black belt martial artists ninja types that we usually see on T.V. Remember people, T.V. isn't real, it's make believe.) the next thing this insane dude MIGHT do is unholster my side arm and start making corps's out of the innocent bystanders. You bet your ***, that before I get knocked out cold, I'm going to skin my smoke wagon and STOP the guy that's trying to smash my head in, bare hands or not.

I ask you: Why didn't any of the bystanders help out. My answer: Because they, being reasonable people, felt that this guy was TOTALLY NUTS and quite possibly capable of killing someone. Especially the cop getting the snot beat out of him.
Old 09-27-2004, 07:15 PM

Car Info: '05 STI
The other perspective

We're all looking at this situation from the middle where we can only see the results. The results look really bad for the cop: 1 outgunned probably developmentally disabled (retarded) man gets shot by a trained and well armed police officer who's main goal is protecting the man's life.

Most likely the confrontation happened in stages. The cop probably tried talking first and then at some point the *** whooping began. Idealy the cop should win hands down in this type of situation, but there are a lot of cases that this isn't going to happen....Let's be honest here: how well do you expect a cop with most likely less than a year of combat training VS a person with equal size and more training or better natural ability to perform? I'm 6'3" and 265lbs with about 12-15% body fat. Just on size alone I can beat the snot out of my 2 roomates at the same time who are 165-180lbs each...now, take into account that I've been trained and I could be really really adrenaline hyped and extremely pissed. Yeah, they both wrestled all the way through highschool and have both been in more than their share of dumb college town bar brawls...but, yeah I beat them down like they were my twin little sisters.

I do agree that if the police force did a better job of screening applicants that things like this would be very rarely questioned. I can assure you that if I was there and saw the cop taking a beating like that that I would've probably hit the dude with a chair or tackled him for the cop.... If the cop was a better fighter the man would surely be alive....as would a lot of other people I'm sure.

I honestly do feel like the cop should've used better judgement, but I also do know that you don't hit an officer of the law...I don't care what they did or said to you! No, not all cops are good or right in their actions, but I'd definately say that the system is setup in a way that if you are taken advantage of it will work itself out. The man was shot because he purposely put the officer in a situation that was out of control. If you're crazy enough to do something like that, you simply run the risk of being shot. It's like a drunk guy saying he didn't really know what he was doing, because he was drunk...while I understand the drunk person, I also don't think they were right. If the guy was really that crazy, he wouldn't have been out on the streets alone.... He was a hot head that blew up on an officer and got into a fight he fully intended to win. The police officer can not and should not be beaten. Do you know any crazy people? I do, and they know that violence is wrong.
Old 09-27-2004, 07:16 PM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

some links:

http://cbs5.com/news/bcn/2004/09/27/...-SHOOTING.html

interesting (but whiney) ACLU article:

http://cbs5.com/news/local/2004/09/2...r_Gun_Use.html

one more:

http://cbs5.com/news/local/2004/09/2..._Shooting.html
Old 09-27-2004, 07:57 PM

Car Info: 2004 San Remo Red WRX
A few simple rules to avoid getting shot by the police. http://www.laserp.com/chris_rockfp.htm
Old 09-27-2004, 08:32 PM
SDD

see what i dont get is why is this pig discharging his firearm in a PUBLIC PLACE,my sister hangs-out in starbucks! now if hes really a decent officer wouldnt
he consider that and what ever happen to waiting for back-up? and another thing to is that nobody deserves to die not for that cop or us to decide.oh and
i offer my condelences to family friends of the desease if any u guys reading this.
Old 09-27-2004, 08:49 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Originally Posted by SDD
see what i dont get is why is this pig discharging his firearm in a PUBLIC PLACE,my sister hangs-out in starbucks!

You're kidding me right? Why would a cop carry a gun if not to use in a "public place?" They don't carry them for the looks only to be used at the firing range. Who will you call when you sister gets robbed or raped? Oh that's right... a "pig."

-Chris

Quick Reply: I F'ing HATE SJPD.