I F'ing HATE SJPD.

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2004, 01:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: subaru
If I shot someone who kicked or threw a chair at me, I would be put in jail for murder, end of story. But then again I would shoot the person to incapacitate, not to kill them.
Old 09-27-2004, 01:53 PM

Car Info: 2004 San Remo Red WRX
Originally Posted by brucelee
If the cop feared for his life, he shouldn't be a cop. The victim wasn't a big guy... nor was he young. If the officer couldn't do anything to stop some average shmo without killing him... he doesn't belong on the streets. What happened to good old fashion cops who were strong, and fast? Cops that would lay out a can of whoop-*** with their batons?

Ive seen episodes of cops where highway patrol officers are attacked by people (without weapons)... all they do is baton their asses or use pepper spray... and it works every time.

Are you totally clueless, those strong ***-whooping cops all got fired for police brutallity. If the cop had given him a good ***-whooping with a baton you still would be on here *****ing about the beating. And the reason they don't use pepper spray first is because it can kill people, thats why they bought the tasers. Cops are taught to use lethal force not incapasitating force when they pull thier gun, so they shoot people in the chest not the leg.

You are quick to say the police version is crap but you instantly believe his friends point of view. If the cop wasn't being attacked why did he end up in the hospital with a concussion? Maybe you should put your bias asided and try and take an objective look at what happend or at least see what the real facts are before you pass judgement.
Old 09-27-2004, 02:00 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MMVI AW WRX STI
Originally Posted by Froride1
Are you totally clueless, those strong ***-whooping cops all got fired for police brutallity. If the cop had given him a good ***-whooping with a baton you still would be on here *****ing about the beating. And the reason they don't use pepper spray first is because it can kill people, thats why they bought the tasers. Cops are taught to use lethal force not incapasitating force when they pull thier gun, so they shoot people in the chest not the leg.

You are quick to say the police version is crap but you instantly believe his friends point of view. If the cop wasn't being attacked why did he end up in the hospital with a concussion? Maybe you should put your bias asided and try and take an objective look at what happend or at least see what the real facts are before you pass judgement.
Took the words right out of my mouth. Great post.

If the guy batoned him, you hippies would be leading the charge to lock up the cop for brutality.

Maybe you should invent something where the cop can push a button and the accused would get bombarded by a huge pile of friendly puppies that would lick him into submission.

VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Originally Posted by British Banger
Oh yeah and I drove past the parking lot earlier and there is a big croud of people there paying there respects and leaving flowers incase any of you want to go.

What "respects" does this person deserve exactly. People should go pay some respect to the cop for putting their life on the line for you and I and taking scum like that off the streets. I don't understand some of you. In one thread you guys come up with the idea of vigilanty justice becasue some gangsta chased after someone, then in another you b!tch about a cop killing someone who was trying to kill them.

-Chris
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by Froride1

First of all, tazors kill people more than pepper spray.

Second of all, if he got his *** kicked, I wouldn't say crap because he deserved an *** kicking. Killing him on the other hand is BS.

Third of all, the doesn't have a concussion... all he suffered was a couple of facial cuts.

So why don't you get your facts straight?

If you got killed by an SJ police officer in the same way, you better believe I'd be right here *****ing in the same way. I don't know you... nor do I want to know you, but the point is, you're still a human being who is unarmed, and you don't deserve to die.
Old 09-27-2004, 02:02 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by brucelee
you're still a human being who is unarmed, and you don't deserve to die.
If he tries to kill a cop with a chair and doesn't resond to the tazor he does.

-Chris
Old 09-27-2004, 02:04 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by mexicanpizza
Maybe you should invent something where the cop can push a button and the accused would get bombarded by a huge pile of friendly puppies that would lick him into submission.

No, he'd likely be alergic to dogs and get a sneezing fit and they'd still get sued...

-Chris
Old 09-27-2004, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by bassplayrr
If he tries to kill a cop with a chair and doesn't resond to the tazor he does.

-Chris

He didn't try to kill a cop with a chair. The cop and him got into a simple fist fight... thats it.

So next time someone attacks me on the streets... unarmed... and punches me a couple times, I'm gonna pull out a glock 20 and blow his ****ing brains out.

Sound good? Sounds good to me!
Old 09-27-2004, 02:12 PM
Underpants Gnome

Car Info: 1.4 Ford Fiesta
Originally Posted by bassplayrr
What "respects" does this person deserve exactly. People should go pay some respect to the cop for putting their life on the line for you and I and taking scum like that off the streets. I don't understand some of you. In one thread you guys come up with the idea of vigilanty justice becasue some gangsta chased after someone, then in another you b!tch about a cop killing someone who was trying to kill them.

-Chris
I'm not going to argue this a lot because I wan't there. Neither was anybody else on this board. It's just that I get annoyed when everyday people believe cops over witness' because they are cops. They are not super-human , they make mistakes, and some of them are just plain stupid. Yes in their line of work if they F' up then some one can die, which is why cops need to be able to exercise extremely good judgement and intelligence. Problem is I don't think many can.

In a situation like this it's hard to believe which side is right. The evidence markers and blood stains were pretty far away from the sidewalk area in front of starbucks, so maybe the guy was chasing the cop. Even then there is a possibility that the cop was shooting at the guy towards the group of people in front of starbucks. Is that smart?
Old 09-27-2004, 02:16 PM
Dahveed aka Robin Hood

Car Info: (RIP) '04 STi Silver
shame on our legal system for not getting this man the mental help he needed.

to think that they had processed this man several times without recognizing what was going on...

I cannot imagine what he went through in Bosnia, pure hell...what he needed was proper mental health treatment.

ARRRRRGH it should have never come down to this...
Old 09-27-2004, 02:23 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX wagon=dead; rollin' in a Craptastic Camry!
Originally Posted by British Banger
I'm not going to argue this a lot because I wan't there. Neither was anybody else on this board. It's just that I get annoyed when everyday people believe cops over witness' because they are cops. They are not super-human , they make mistakes, and some of them are just plain stupid.
I agree on all counts. None of us were there. Cops make mistakes and lie. Unfortunately, I've had more encounters with corrupt cops than good ones, which makes me inherently distrust them. So my first reaction to a story like this, or the Vietnamese lady shot by SJPD last year, is that the cop doing the shooting is a cowboy with a chip on his shoulder. Just thought you'd like to hear that the bias goes both ways.
Old 09-27-2004, 02:24 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2009 G Ride
Originally Posted by mexicanpizza
You hit a cop with a chair...you deserve what you get.

One less **** up on the streets.

+1 Darwin
+1 SJPD
+1 for local safety
+1
Old 09-27-2004, 02:25 PM

That vietnamese lady thing last year was SUCH bull****!

Originally Posted by awd 20t
+1

Car Info: 02 WRX wagon=dead; rollin' in a Craptastic Camry!
Originally Posted by dahveed
shame on our legal system for not getting this man the mental help he needed.
I went to San Jose State in the 80's shortly after Reagan "released" all the mental patients. It was very sad to see all these street people who could not care for themselves because they were suffering from severe mental disorders. Shame on us all.

Quick Reply: I F'ing HATE SJPD.