I F'ing HATE SJPD.

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2004, 11:08 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Thumbs down I F'ing HATE SJPD.

Could they kill anymore people? I hope someone kills a bunch of them.

GRRR... Im so frigging mad right now. Jesus...
Old 09-26-2004, 11:09 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!
im lost, what happened?
Old 09-26-2004, 11:15 PM
more than meets the eye

Car Info: ?
SAN JOSE (BCN) - A San Jose police officer shot and killed a man who was allegedly causing a disturbance outside a local coffee shop Sunday.

Police Sgt. Steve Dixon said the incident occurred around 1:10 p.m. outside a Starbucks at Winchester Boulevard and Payne Avenue.

When the officer went inside to get a cup of coffee, the store clerk said a man outside was causing some sort of disturbance.

The officer attempted to speak with the suspect, who then hit the officer with a chair, according to Dixon.

The officer backed away to radio for assistance, but the suspect allegedly advanced toward the officer.

The officer then fired a Taser shot at the suspect, but Dixon said the shot did not have an incapacitating effect. When the suspect allegedly began to punch the officer repeatedly, the officer backed away, took out his weapon and fired several shots.

The suspect was transported to Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.

Dixon said he did not know how many of the officer's shots actually hit the suspect.
Old 09-26-2004, 11:16 PM
the artist formerly known as mcdrama

Car Info: WRBP 2015 WRX Premium/CVT
they shot a guy in front of the starbucks on payne and winchester. The stories are mixed depending on the source, but I guess the guy was a regular that lost his mind for whatever reason and the SJPD shot him and he died on the way to the hospital.

My gf knows some people that work at that bux and will probably find out 'what really' happened in a little while.
Old 09-26-2004, 11:17 PM

Oh, well, it's nothing big... they just feel its a great idea to shoot unarmed people.

If someone pulls a gun on an officer... I can see them shooting... but if the person doesn't have any sort of weapon, WHY THE **** would you shoot? There's no reason to. (Use your baton you stupid pig).

This is in reference to the Bosnian guy that was killed today in San Jose... God damnit, I hope that ****ing cop gets hit by a car and dies.
Old 09-26-2004, 11:19 PM

Car Info: civic
cop gets owned by a local and shoots
Old 09-26-2004, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by mcdrama
they shot a guy in front of the starbucks on payne and winchester. The stories are mixed depending on the source, but I guess the guy was a regular that lost his mind for whatever reason and the SJPD shot him and he died on the way to the hospital.

My gf knows some people that work at that bux and will probably find out 'what really' happened in a little while.

I'm close to the Croatian/Bosnian network... stories are skewed.

One thing I can tell you however... he survived many hardships... During the war he was held in a concentration camp... tortured. He had mental issues (Section B) from the friggin war. He didn't have a friggin weapon on him... why the HELL didn't that ***** *** cop use his "training" to detain the subject with his baton. Ive been hit with one of those batons, and I can tell you, I'd rather be tazored than hit by a baton.

GRRRR
Old 09-26-2004, 11:22 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!
damn thanks for clearing it up.
thats bananas i was somewhere near that area these past few days.
Old 09-26-2004, 11:58 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
Old 09-27-2004, 12:13 AM
Dahveed aka Robin Hood

Car Info: (RIP) '04 STi Silver
man that's sad...
Old 09-27-2004, 12:47 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Subaru WRX w/ JDM Spec C
they really should question why he didnt attempt to baton him... i mean he is a trained proffessional and he cant take down one man? O.o;; weird
Old 09-27-2004, 12:53 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Evolution VIII
........ violence can't solve any problems..
Old 09-27-2004, 12:54 AM
Underpants Gnome

Car Info: 1.4 Ford Fiesta
That's pretty close to where I live. I drove past where it happened today around 5 with my girlfriend and saw all the news vans and cops around. I figured it wasn't anything big until I saw about 15 evidence markers on the ground . Went home , turned on the news, and sure enough another story of a cop shooting an unarmed person!

I had hung out with the Bosnian dudes(That all drive mustangs) along time ago at that coffee shop, seemed like a cool group of guys, full of energy but not dangerous. Why didn't the cop just use pepper spray or another non-lethal method, do they even teach those anymore at the academy?

The news didn't really show how many cops were there hours after the incident, some were even pulling into the driveway when I past! Do they have nothing better to do?
Old 09-27-2004, 12:57 AM

Car Info: C32 AMG, Lincoln Navigator, LS1 Trans Am, E36 Bmw
In all due respect, I know we "car freaks" have our "pulled over for a shinny muffler" issues. However, charging, attacking and physically harming a San Jose Police Officer is generally not a smart thing to do. Having a father who is a retired SJPD officer I can tell you this, if a taser had no effect on the subject, i'm sure he was not the freindliest of people. A big, tasered, angry, violent, guy kicking your *** = fear for my well being. Self defence is the last resort. Just my 2 cents...
Old 09-27-2004, 12:58 AM
Underpants Gnome

Car Info: 1.4 Ford Fiesta
Oh yeah and on the news some witness' said the cop tazored the guy while he was still sitting down because he ignored the cop. It sounds a little far-fetched but I wouldn't be that suprised if it was true.

Quick Reply: I F'ing HATE SJPD.