How to get an MRI done with metal inside your body?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 12:44 PM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
Originally Posted by brucelee

Why are you calling me an idiot?
I didnt call you an idiot, I believe the word I used was moron.

But I think the word I was looking for was drama queen, or attention *****.

Its always something with you man, you always have some problem like shooting yourself in the leg, or identity theft, or breaking a bone, or car getting banged up. Just so much that I find it hard to believe that A all of it is real or happened the way you say it did, or B you would want to make it public on the interwebz about you either being able to somehow keep defeating darwin or maybe just maybe you are the most unlucky son a of ***** to ever live.

And I am not the only one to think it, (far far from it actually) that something strange happens to money when you are in charge of bam. Either there not being enough food, or how much money of your own you put in, if you have no personal profit to gain. And if you are putting your own money into it why have a charity to donate to. Why not just have BAM break even so people who dont have a lot of cash can go?

I vote this year if you are somehow self appointed BAM leader again you keep receipts that account for every dollar that is spent on BAM, you account for every dollar you spend of your own money. And I bet when there is a paper trail you dont end up spending as much of yoru own money, and you dont come out of it with a new sti, upgrades, or a house.

Im sorry I had to do it on this thread, but I am def not the only one thinking this about your self inflicted injuries or where are the BAM money goes.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:53 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
I rather enjoy Daniel's attempts to grab attention and pity from the forum. I don't wish what happens to him onto anyone. You can't deny there is some entertainment value here. Albeit pitiful in it's own right, it's still entertaining.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:28 PM

Car Info: 2011 Impreza 2.5i Dark Gray Metallic
*warning!!!*

Watch this video before you go for MRI:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVfO8IZjpNo

p.s. it's a repost, but it may happen to you.
Old 03-19-2010, 02:16 PM

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by Irish_car_B0mb

Its always something with you man, you always have some problem like shooting yourself in the leg, or identity theft, or breaking a bone, or car getting banged up. Just so much that I find it hard to believe that A all of it is real or happened the way you say it did, or B you would want to make it public on the interwebz about you either being able to somehow keep defeating darwin or maybe just maybe you are the most unlucky son a of ***** to ever live.

And I am not the only one to think it, (far far from it actually) that something strange happens to money when you are in charge of bam. Either there not being enough food, or how much money of your own you put in, if you have no personal profit to gain. And if you are putting your own money into it why have a charity to donate to. Why not just have BAM break even so people who dont have a lot of cash can go?

I vote this year if you are somehow self appointed BAM leader again you keep receipts that account for every dollar that is spent on BAM, you account for every dollar you spend of your own money. And I bet when there is a paper trail you dont end up spending as much of yoru own money, and you dont come out of it with a new sti, upgrades, or a house.

Im sorry I had to do it on this thread, but I am def not the only one thinking this about your self inflicted injuries or where are the BAM money goes.
The BAM thing isn't nearly as annoying as the constant drama queen/attention ***** posts that I can't block because said attention ***** is a mod.
Old 03-19-2010, 02:22 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
You can add him to the ignore list. Has been working fine for the past 5 minutes

Last edited by VRT MBasile; 03-19-2010 at 02:24 PM.
Old 03-19-2010, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
You can add him to the ignore list. Has been working fine for the past 5 minutes
YES!!! Maybe today isn't so bad afterall. Hes in good company with the other 2 goons on my ignore list.
Old 03-19-2010, 03:26 PM

Car Info: missing my STI 2006

HA HA Love it :dance ::comeandgetsome :
Old 03-19-2010, 04:03 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by Spoolin415
YES!!! Maybe today isn't so bad afterall. Hes in good company with the other 2 goons on my ignore list.
Why do you ignore me!?!?!
Whhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy!?!?!?
Old 03-19-2010, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
Why do you ignore me!?!?!
Whhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy!?!?!?
Never, I enjoy your musings in the politics forum.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:13 PM

Car Info: 2008 Forester XT Sports
Old 03-19-2010, 04:14 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
But if we had socialized health care you might have to wait a while to see your doctor for any issues.
And that differs from my current Kaiser plan how?

If this were coming from another member, I'd honestly be more inclined to give the statement more thought. You've brought up your own fair share of threads concerning personal issues and "interesting" opinions, after all. That's not to say that it's a bad thing to bring these things up on i-Club, but if you're gonna talk, you're gonna have to listen too sometimes, right? (or at least ignore haha)

As for BAM, if you don't like it, honestly, don't attend. There have been other big meets besides BAM that occur on the same day, and if you don't like those, you can start another meet too. Nobody's gonna stop you, especially not brucelee. I wasn't thrown out of i-Club or got my *** kicked or anything because I didn't attend a few BAM's for whatever reason

Originally Posted by ipozestu
I rather enjoy Daniel's attempts to grab attention and pity from the forum. I don't wish what happens to him onto anyone. You can't deny there is some entertainment value here. Albeit pitiful in it's own right, it's still entertaining.
Indeed, the entertainment value cannot be denied

A general rhetorical question:
Would BAIC be better without his posts? Depends on how you look at it. Daniel's been a long time i-Club member and likes to share his life with us. If you don't wanna read about it, then just ignore his posts, right? If people got bent outta shape about his posts but then proceeded to make a thread complaining about something that happened to them, well, that wouldn't be very egalitarian now, would it? Or are we getting to the point where we're willing to admit we're so childish and self-centered that we want to be the only ones talking?

One more further thought:
Honestly, it's funny after all these years how i-Club history is starting to repeat itself. All this sort of back-and-forth tit-for-tat drama queening and lack of mutual respect for other members was arguably the basis for the split in the first place (aside from the Nick's theft, of course). I guess those that didn't go through it don't realize it. brucelee's posts are mild compared to stuff that goes on on Nasioc and the pre-split i-Club.

Last edited by Choku Dori; 03-19-2010 at 04:16 PM.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:15 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
Originally Posted by cracker1252
There's something not right with this picture, but I can't put my finger on it...
Old 03-19-2010, 04:33 PM

Car Info: 2011 Impreza 2.5i Dark Gray Metallic
Originally Posted by ryball
There's something not right with this picture, but I can't put my finger on it...
I don't think I can even put my WHOLE hand on it...
Old 03-19-2010, 06:42 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM

I personally invite you to come over my house and I'll show you proof to back just about everything up, including the ID theft which I have documented with police notes, SS reference numbers, etc... I can also show you my broken arm and ankle if you want to see those. You free tomorrow? You can stop by almost any time except in the evening. I live in Fremont. PM me if you're down to show up.

The last 3 years have been quite eventful for me, lol

Also, regarding BAM, Do you not remember the $2500+ donation that we gave to Furry Friends Animal rescue? They even featured BAIC on their website. I tried to save money as much as possible last year and every cent went to furry friends ($2500 for them) and $300 for the fremont tri city animal shelter. We charged friggin $5 to get in, you act like I was charging people $25 each for entry. It costs money to buy 500+ people worth of food/drinks/etc! Its like a wedding!

You can add me to your ignore list, I'm not a moderator... and also, I doubt I'll be doing BAM this year. If I made so much money on the meet then why have I been trying to pawn the meet off on people for the last 4 years? I dont like organizing the meet but I end up doing it because people count on me to do it. I'd really rather not do BAM 10, but we'll see how that goes

Last edited by brucelee; 03-19-2010 at 06:49 PM.
Old 03-19-2010, 06:57 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 WRX
Why not just have BAM break even so people who dont have a lot of cash can go?
At BAM it costs $5 for as much food and sodas as you can drink, how broke does a person have to be to if they can't afford that?...and we get to donate a few thousand to a worthy charity that saves lives.

All this talk about Dan buying his STI or house through one BAM event a year is ridiculous, ...rather than being critical, you should thank him for the amazing event he puts on every year.

All those people who ***** and moan about Dan and BAM and don't go because of their feelings towards Dan are missing out bigstyle. Don't bring your negativity to an otherwise superb day, judging by the turnout you are not missed.

Sorry for the rant. Dan is many things, love him or hate him, but he is not dishonest and accusing him of stealing from animal charities is a low act.

Quick Reply: How to get an MRI done with metal inside your body?