Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

"White Man" on the loose, "Muslim Man" caught

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 04:43 PM

Car Info: Nadda
"White Man" on the loose, "Muslim Man" caught

Seriously, this whole "New York Bombing" thing shows again how easy it is for someone to BLOW UP crap. Especially in New York.

I heard on the media about the footage of the White Man the whole day, 40 year old white man, white man, white man this, white man that, white man, white man, white man, middle age white man.

Then he gets caught, and all of a sudden the media shuts up and uses his name instead of race or religion?

Faisal Shahzad
Faisal Shahzad
Faisal Shahzad
Faisal Shahzad

That's all I heard from the media. I didn't hear ANY race associated with his capture. AND IT'S JUST ALL DAMN COINCIDENCE HE'S MUSLIM.

Hey! How about we just ignore everyone, and target WHITE people, specifically christian, because they're the real terrorist. How many more Americans need to die? Damn retards. We had a chance to capture him on his way back, and yet we let him drive to a spot in the middle of New York to blow everything up? AND THE ONLY REASON IT DIDN'T GO OFF WAS A BOTCHED JOB! No, not because our government captured him, NOPE, not because our government can PROTECT us. It's cuz the dude screwed up.

I feel sorry for white people. Reverse racism happens all day and night and they get a huge poll shoved up their asses for tryin' to do anything at all.

Tip for the rest of your lives:

Anytime you hear the word "Caucasian" or "White", just change it to black or japanese and tell yourself if that sentence is racist.
Old 05-06-2010, 05:43 PM

Car Info: 07 Sti aka Subrina!
I bet the leftest media was just salivating at the idea that this person was going to be some "right wing nut" with a political agenda. then the media would tie the rest of the conservatives as being the violent group with their guns and stuff.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:07 PM
Jin

Car Info: 05 CGM STi to be converted to RS
i dont understand how adding white or black to a person's description can be racist.
its only a description and nothing more, or at least it should be seen that way.

like when someone tells me to use "african american" instead of "black", i want to say, "you must be retarded."

but i do get offended if someone calls me chinese or vietnamese KEKEKEKE
Old 05-06-2010, 06:37 PM

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by nslow_fast_out
I bet the leftest media was just salivating at the idea that this person was going to be some "right wing nut" with a political agenda. then the media would tie the rest of the conservatives as being the violent group with their guns and stuff.
Speaking of leftist media, how many people heard about this story: http://www.infowars.com/anti-illegal...san-francisco/ Oh yeah, no one. Imagine if it were the Minute Men attacking, holy **** the media would have had a field day.

And Bloomberg in NYC is already trying to spin this car bomb thing to further his anti-gun agenda, no conservative targets needed.
Old 05-07-2010, 08:44 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by nslow_fast_out
YEAH THE NEWS IS A JOKE!!!

how about the link to south park they were trying -____-
Old 05-07-2010, 08:56 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Im not racist

I hate everyone equally