Man named for Muslim holy text kills CSUS student, is shot by authorities.

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 07:48 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Man named for Muslim holy text kills CSUS student, is shot by authorities.

http://www.kcra.com/news/21390375/detail.html
CSUS Slaying Suspect In Stable Condition
Police Shoot Teen Accused Of Killing Fellow Student

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- A Sacramento State student accused of killing a fellow student remained hospitalized Thursday in stable condition after he was shot by responding police.

Homicide suspect Quran Jones, 19, was being watched by police at a local hospital.

University officials were expected Thursday to announce the identity of the student who was killed in a campus dormitory on Wednesday afternoon.

The university planned a 9 a.m. news conference, which will be streamed live on KCRA.com.

Meanwhile, many students said they felt it took campus administrators too long for campus police and administrators to notify them of the attack. Some said about two hours passed before an e-mail alert was sent out.

The university planned to have grief counselors on campus on Thursday to help students.

Campus police said they shot knife-wielding Jones after he charged at them inside the American River Courtyard dorm, which opened this fall.

University officers were called at 2:10 p.m. to investigate a person causing a disturbance at the dorm. Students said someone knocked out a window. They then heard a door slam.

The student who died possibly had been attacked with a baseball bat, Sacramento police Sgt. Norm Leong said. The victim was found on the floor of a room inside the residence hall.

Davis said officers tried to subdue Jones inside the same room with a weapon that shoots ***** filled with pepper powder.

An official said Jones came at officers with a knife even after the pepper ball gun was deployed.

Police said they then shot Jones.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:29 AM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
somehow I envision this went down just like the south park episode

"he is coming right for us!!!"
Old 10-22-2009, 11:29 AM

Car Info: 2015 SWP WRX
My girlfriends brother lives in that dorm!!!

damn crazy kids and their knives...
Old 10-22-2009, 11:48 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
Seriously? Does it say he is Muslim? Black Muslim? Love the passive aggressive Muslim hate, though, thanks.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:12 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by ryball
Seriously? Does it say he is Muslim? Black Muslim? Love the passive aggressive Muslim hate, though, thanks.
where did i claim he was muslim? i dont even know if hes black? how is that passive aggressive? do i look like glenn-****ing-beck?

i just think its funny since its immediately a murder despite the fact we have no details on what took place inside the room before the police arrived. oh, and the fact that the dude is named for the holy book of the self proclaimed religion of peace... and hes accused of beating a man to death with a bat.

i doubt hes even muslim, but like scooter said, "Hes comin right for us!" i would laugh if some vato named Jesus killed someone named Jude or Juda too.

arent you being a bit passive aggressive by, oh i duno, insinuating that im a racist for posting a news story simply because of ironic circumstance?

11 commandment: thou shal not put sand in thy vagina.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:33 PM
VIP Member

Maybe I am getting sand in my vag, but I perceived your thread title to do more than just point out an irony.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:51 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRB WRX
Originally Posted by ryball
Maybe I am getting sand in my vag, but I perceived your thread title to do more than just point out an irony.
I agree, not about the sandy vag part btw
Old 10-22-2009, 12:56 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by tschida
I agree, not about the sandy vag part btw
I have been known to get the occasional sand in my vag, though.