Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Way to go bush administration!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2005, 08:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
Way to go bush administration!!

way to sacrfice the better good for your retard *** ****ing political agenda..

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...053595,00.html

****ing retards i say.. ignoring what those people have to offer in the way of expertise on the subject matter simply because they donated to an opposing political party.. What next gustapo raids and disapearing people?

Seriously i would LOVE to hear how you right wing coke snorters justify this one....
Old 04-25-2005, 08:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Stressed much?

I think that it's wrong but I also wonder if we're getting the entire story. I doubt it. I guess it doesn't really matter seeing how they're in Guatemala City.

I surely don't agree with the decision from Bush or whoever it may be. But they are doing it and there's really nothing that can be done except ***** about their business move. Because that's really all this is a business move between foreign countries. If they can still send a qualifed team of people that support the current Admin then it's a lot better then taking a risk with a group that don't. Would you want to send a coke lover into Iraq to sell Pepsi? No. Except this is more like selling Pepsi as a Coke lover for foreign agreements on top of a tasty product. Sucks to be those people.

Think of it this way too... would you be nice give handouts to people who tried to oust you? I mean they're stooping to the point of criticizing Bush for not being nice to people when they tried to take his job away from him.

But I am not a right-winger so I guess I’ll leave the coke snorting response to someone else. This thread seems pretty stupid though. Nothing really to do but complain about the administration if you’re against their decision.

Last edited by Salty; 04-25-2005 at 09:11 PM.
Old 04-25-2005, 09:00 PM
VIP Member

to be honest it falls in line with previous adminstration actions in regards to those who speak up or out against the administration.
Old 04-25-2005, 09:58 PM

better good?

Hi Dre
Old 04-25-2005, 10:00 PM

PS Here are the FCC guidelines:
7.3 If a Sector Member or Associate is unable to support fully the national position at an international meeting, or if a separate (non-U.S.) contribution is submitted which has not been approved in National Committee, representatives from that member organization should expect exclusion from the U.S. Delegation (accredited or otherwise). When necessary, this unapproved documentation or related expressed views may be repudiated by the U.S. Delegation.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:09 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
way to sacrfice the better good for your retard *** ****ing political agenda..
Seriously i would LOVE to hear how you right wing coke snorters justify this one....
Tell us how you really feel
Old 04-26-2005, 03:48 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by FUNKED1
PS Here are the FCC guidelines:

exactly my point...

the views should have **** to do with political in fighting and whining little *****es..

they should be for one thing and one thing only

FURTHURING OUR TELECOM STANCE AND PURSUING TECHNOLOGIES THAT WILL HELP THIS COUNTRY!

a 250 dollar donation to the opposing political party of the current administration is a ****ing bull**** reason to remove someone of there level and senority in the industry. What kind of message is that sending to the world? We dont give a **** about technology or telecom unless the person who is sitting on the delegation is a ****ing mouthpeice for some ****ing kunt?

Way to ****ing go...

bull**** pure and ****ing simple..