Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

U.S. Military Drafted Plans to Terrorize U.S. Cities to Provoke War

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 04:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02WRXpseudoSTiWannabeWagon
U.S. Military Drafted Plans to Terrorize U.S. Cities to Provoke War

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662&page=1

How is this news now? I mean, I realize that certain information is kept secret for a period of time and the time may have elapsed, but it was no secret that Kennedy was not just intent up, but was obsessed with destroying Cuba.

However, the real reason I believe this is news is because it's the media's intent to help the [conspiracy theorists] public draw a connection to the Bush admin.

Maybe I'm reaching and maybe the public doesn't need anyone's help, but the article made me scratch my head.

In the strategic development world, courses of action a designed without constraints in order to allow the strategists to innovate better, however, if this was actually signed off on, then I'm disappointed. I wasn't a fan of Kennedy's, but this is even lower than I'd expect.
Old 09-11-2006, 08:53 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Kennedy rejected it because the same plan was used to fire off the Spanish-American war.
Ooops, sorry, I've already used that line today.