Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

The try and spin dr3 into the thought police thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2004, 04:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
The try and spin dr3 into the thought police thread

Post your remarks and thoughts here
Old 09-07-2004, 07:26 PM

Car Info: 2000 2.5 RS
Today i was driving home an i started thinking about beef jerky, and what flavors were better....smokehouse bbq, terryaki, etc. Then, i forgot what i was thinking about. Was it beef jerky, or the stuff i want to buy from subydude this week? I don't remember, and seeing that its my own mind, it would seem like i would remember it, right? Well, then i started thinking about how my work kinda sucks, and that my managers are stupider than i am, and why i require the people ahead of me to be smarter than me, or esle i'm a sarcastic confrontational *******. Then i started thinking about beef jerky again. Why? Dre, I'm not accusing you directly, but...seems kinda weird right? To jump from serious topics to seemingly nonserious topics. Dre, as a fellow i-clubber, you need to relax a bit and quit controlling my mind, okay?

(as a disclaimer, i think the idea of dre being a "thought-police" is just about as rediculous as him being a "nutmeg-cop" or a "bicep-enforcer". If any threads were edited, it was probably because helladumb slipped down his own slippery slope, and as a mod its his duty to keep things here within reason. )
Old 09-07-2004, 07:35 PM
VIP Member

nothign was edited, i deleted his posts as i had warned him numerous times that he needed to stop with the chilidsh behavior. I did this both in public as well as in private. He continued to cross the line, so instead of banning him out right from the forums i choose a more suiting measure. Remove him from the politics forums for a small amount of time and then let him have another chance. I think that is more then fair, you drink and drive you get a ticket, fine, and 24 hours in the tank, you do it again it goes up until you get removed form society for a long period of time. Same thing happens here doesnt matter what side of the fence you are on, i dont give a ****. You **** up after you are warned multiple times you feelth the pain. That is the way life works, to bad hella needs to push things beyond where they need to go. If he continues this behavior he will only be forcing more strict actions on himself. Feel free for ALL people to VOICE their thoughts and views on this matter, i am open to constructive criticisim. Hella if you want your voice heard do it via proxy. You can pm me or another mem and have them post on your behalf. Please make a note that will only hold for THIS TOPIC and IN THIS THREAD ONLY. You attempt to skirt that and i will cinch down even more. Please do not make me be a dick about things, i do not like it.
Old 09-08-2004, 01:54 AM

Dre when does your job start? Mine started 8/25 which you can probably tell by a lack of posting.
Old 09-08-2004, 09:00 AM

Car Info: 04 Silver WRX Wagon
Dredizzle fo shizzle nizzle skizzle...

Good to hear that you werent editing threads. That would have been some serious Patriot Act unpatriotic BS. And as far as muting HellaDumb, you are the mod with the ordained powers of keeping this forum vibrant and engaging.
Old 09-08-2004, 11:10 AM
VIP Member

Some people just cant read....

Keep it to PM's helladumb every post you make in this forum i will add another day of "timeout"

you are allready at +2

DO NOT MAKE THIS ANY HARDER THEN IT HAS TO BE.

Love and kisses,

The Management