Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Is Dr3 the liberal thought police?

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2004, 08:41 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Thumbs down Is Dr3 the liberal thought police?

He goes into highly viewed threads, editing and deleting opinions (including mine) with which he does not agree. The recent thread on Clinton is a good example... there were 7+ replies and now there are 4... one was mine.

So Dr3, why do you delete stuff you don't agree with?
Old 09-07-2004, 09:06 AM

Car Info: 04 Silver WRX Wagon
For real? Dre, I hope this aint true. If Helladumb's comments irk you that badly, take solace in the fact that it only besmirches other thought-policing conservative blowhards
Old 09-07-2004, 12:25 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
That's interesting...I had a post deleted...asked Salty about it & he said he didn't do it.

Any comments, dr3?

PS. I'm not accusing you, dr3, of deleting my post...just looking for answers.
Old 09-07-2004, 04:27 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
I told you that you were in time out, what portion of it did you not understand? It is either i delete your posts or you get banned. Your choice, i prefer the time out over you breaking the rules and flaunting your disrespect for this forum and the people who participate in it.

So every single post you make for the next week will be deleted. Your privelege in this forum has been revoked (for a week) by your constant disrespect for this forum, its moderators, and the community around it. So while the intial timeout period was going to be temporary you sir just increased it at tick or two. Dont like it cry to someone who cares, or follow the rules and heed our warnings.

I am being nice by allowing you to come back and still participate in here, if you want to continue to be a dick about it, you can rest assured that you will not like that next set of actions. I am going out of my way to be a nice guy, if it was up to me and the other mod of this forum you would be banned. So tread lightly young padwin for you are resting among giants.

Last edited by dr3d1zzl3; 09-07-2004 at 04:32 PM.
Old 09-07-2004, 04:35 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
Originally Posted by Oaf
That's interesting...I had a post deleted...asked Salty about it & he said he didn't do it.

Any comments, dr3?

PS. I'm not accusing you, dr3, of deleting my post...just looking for answers.

no deleted posts in this thread, what thread was it in i will see what i can dig up for ya. And to answer your question, no i didnt not delete one of your posts willingly, even tho i am sure you wish i did.

And for the record i am all for DEBATE and DISCOURSE and sharing of opinnions no matter what they are. I am not for disrespect for other forums members, instigation, mist treatment and general tard****ness. If you want to act retarded go to www.srtforums.com. If you want to have a meaningful debate with out instigating and general retardedness come here.

PS: how many times do i have to send you this link hella before you clue in?

https://www.i-club.com/forums/teh-politics-forum-114/memo-outlandishly-silly-threads-70200/

Please note who posted it as well. Thank you I encourage debate on this topic, so feel free to start another thread, if you want your input posted feel free to PM me or another member and they can cut and paste it for you hella. But if you post in here for the next week i will come down upon thee like the wrath of hell. Take your punishment like a man, stop instigating and start particiapting and things will be fine.

Last edited by dr3d1zzl3; 09-07-2004 at 04:37 PM.