Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

These are honestly the scariest people I have ever seen

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2005, 12:00 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
These are honestly the scariest people I have ever seen

A couple days ago, Westboro baptist church held a "god hates ***s" rally outside a local high school, simply because they have a gay-straight alliance club. I atttended the counter-rally, but I honestly was awe-struck by how hateful these people are! I honestly am scared more by these people than I am of the muslum extremists in the Middle East.

Here is there website:
http://www.godhates***s.com/main/

And here is a taste of what they believe (taken from a sermen on why the tsunami was a great thing):
Do you realize that among the dead and missing are 20,000 Swedes and over 3,000 Americans? Filthy Swedes went to Thailand - world epicenter of child sex traffic - to rape and sodomize little Thai boys and girls. 20,000 dead Swedes is to Sweden's population of 9 million as 650,000 would be to America's 290 million population. We sincerely hope and pray that all 20,000 Swedes are dead, their bodies bloated on the ground or in mass graves or floating at sea feeding sharks and fishes or in the bellies of thousands of crocodiles washed ashore by tsunamis. These filthy, ***got Swedes have a satanic, draconian law criminalizing Gospel preaching
Please say that I am not the only one who finds that incredibly scary, that these are members of our country, and that one of their leaders almost won a spot on the Topika city council
Old 03-12-2005, 03:04 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
That is pretty scarey, I couldn't see the link though.
Old 03-12-2005, 03:29 PM

In the link, replace the *** with F_A_G
Old 03-12-2005, 03:35 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: black pearl sti
Originally Posted by Imprezastifan88
I honestly am scared more by these people than I am of the muslum extremists in the Middle East.
How can you even say that? these people don't kill "***s" they just practice their constitutional right to stand around and speak about it. They don't get on buses full of homosexuals and blow themselves up. They don't fly planes into buildings. So to say that these people scare you more than Muslim extremists either says alot about your priorities or your command and understanding of the english language.
Old 03-12-2005, 04:53 PM

You took that all wrong!

I meant that it scares me more that we have these crazy *** nutcases in our own country than that we have people that hate us and are willing to kill us in other countries.
Old 03-12-2005, 05:16 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
You took that all wrong!
I meant that it scares me more that we have these crazy *** nutcases in our own country than that we have people that hate us and are willing to kill us in other countries.
We have plenty of people here that hate us and are willing to kill us, and they are here... just waiting. Take a look at immigration statistics and do the math.
Old 03-12-2005, 09:02 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
You took that all wrong!

I agree with all three of you. The difference is that imprezastifan hasn't seen the glassy, lifeless eyes of a Wahhabi or Sunni extremist just before he obliterates a city block or chants "Allah Akbar!" as he saws through someone’s spine (video is a good start). He knows this though because he specifically mentions it. Fine.

I agree with ftssn to the respect that you can't put them above Muslim extremists. You can be afraid of them based on the fact you know their location but they are practicing their constitutional freedoms. Sucks, huh? Ignorance is bliss regarding Muslim extremist's locations in the United States because we tend to forget how those pilots got training before 9/11. Who really knows what Pro-Islamic/Anti-USA plot is brewing in your hometown this very minute.

I have heard of the WBC before as they are notorious for national protests... they are a tight clique as most it's members are related by blood (go figure ). I have never heard of them committing crimes that even begin to scratch the surface in comparison to Muslim extremists. In fact, they have been targets by other hate crimes from other lenient Christian group members, heterosexual individuals and homosexuals (in that order). food for thought.

My position will remain the same until I catch wind that one of these good ole’ boys hung a homosexual from their porch.

Last edited by Salty; 03-12-2005 at 09:15 PM.