Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Thanks for the memories, Saddam *tear*

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2005, 05:41 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Thanks for the memories, Saddam *tear*

http://www.ericblumrich.com/thanks.html

Anyone catch how diluted this video is? If Swiss cheese was a video then this would be it. It’s too funny that people actually think this far to the left. Not saying the same thing doesn't hold true for the far-right but I find the left to be much more entertaining with their crackpot theories and drivel.

They make him out to be the victim of society. Basically the creed of the modern-liberal front. Victims of society don’t hide behind handfuls of look-alike actors.

But why buy into this "victim of society" bs when it’s clearly full of holes they conveniently forgot to include? I honestly think that those who buy into this crap do so because they want to be apart of a group that will easily accept them. It's precisely why most don't like change and why so many feel threatened by the military, etc. It's because those avenues of life require intestinal fortitude and sacrifice they cannot fathom.
Old 06-11-2005, 07:37 PM

Car Info: 02 Silver WRX sedan. Eibach springs, Blitz NUR cat back, Rota 17" Attacks, Cobb AccessPort/DP
lol

There's a big fat Michael Moore in every bleeding heart liberal scratching his way out. Ready to put a spin on anything the Republican party does.

Sometimes I think it would be nice to be a liberal. Just sit back and complain about everything because my team isn't winning, and then do nothing to help the situation.

No, I take it back, I could never be a pacifist.
Old 06-12-2005, 05:11 AM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
[QUOTE=Chrisnonstop]
Sometimes I think it would be nice to be a liberal. Just sit back and complain about everything because my team isn't winning, and then do nothing to help the situation.
/QUOTE]

Isn't that what both parties have done when they have been the minority? I do not think that as a minority party, the liberals are the only ones who complain and don't do ****.
-Jeff