Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

stfu beyotch!

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2005, 01:53 PM

Car Info: 04 Silver WRX Wagon
stfu beyotch!

From Drudge:

CINDY SHEEHAN CALLS FOR U.S TO 'PULL OUR TROOPS OUT OF OCCUPIED NEW ORLEANS'
Mon Sep 12 2005 12:42:11 ET

Celebrity anti-war protester, fresh off inking a lucrative deal with Speaker's Bureau, has demanded at the HUFFINGTON POST and MICHAEL MOORE'S website that the United States military must immediately leave 'occupied' New Orleans.

"I donŐt care if a human being is black, brown, white, yellow or pink. I donŐt care if a human being is Christian, Muslim, Jew, Buddhist, or pagan. I donŐt care what flag a person salutes: if a human being is hungry, then it is up to another human being to feed him/her. George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans and Iraq, and excuse his self from power. The only way America will become more secure is if we have a new administration that cares about Americans even if they donŐt fall into the top two percent of the wealthiest."

Sheehan is in the middle of a bus trip across America in support of her cause.

Developing...

I think that this woman is a mole imposed on liberals by Karl Rove and Co. It would be their greatest coup yet. She is a total nut
Old 09-16-2005, 01:58 PM

Car Info: 05 STi
Originally Posted by dub2w
From Drudge:

CINDY SHEEHAN CALLS FOR U.S TO 'PULL OUR TROOPS OUT OF OCCUPIED NEW ORLEANS'
Mon Sep 12 2005 12:42:11 ET

Celebrity anti-war protester, fresh off inking a lucrative deal with Speaker's Bureau, has demanded at the HUFFINGTON POST and MICHAEL MOORE'S website that the United States military must immediately leave 'occupied' New Orleans.

"I donŐt care if a human being is black, brown, white, yellow or pink. I donŐt care if a human being is Christian, Muslim, Jew, Buddhist, or pagan. I donŐt care what flag a person salutes: if a human being is hungry, then it is up to another human being to feed him/her. George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans and Iraq, and excuse his self from power. The only way America will become more secure is if we have a new administration that cares about Americans even if they donŐt fall into the top two percent of the wealthiest."

Sheehan is in the middle of a bus trip across America in support of her cause.

Developing...

I think that this woman is a mole imposed on liberals by Karl Rove and Co. It would be their greatest coup yet. She is a total nut
She's mad Bush "delayed" action into New Orleans but wants the troops to leave? Ah yes, that makes sense.
Old 09-16-2005, 02:04 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
So she wants Bush to resign so Dick Cheney can be president?
Old 09-16-2005, 02:05 PM

Car Info: 05 STi
Originally Posted by VIBEELEVEN
So she wants Bush to resign so Dick Cheney can be president?
hahaha another good point, and you're lucky if he lives to the end of the term (God forgive me)
Old 09-16-2005, 02:25 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
She seriously needs to stfu with her idiotic misinformation. It's been established that the other most likely president(John Kerry) also voted for her "illegal war" and has comented that it would be irresponsible to leave at this point. Disaster and construction managment is a whole different story, mr Kerry and his drunken counter part aren't even able to effectively build a highway. I'd like to know who she'd nominate as commander in chief.

Ms. Sheehan, as you've demonstrated, any fool can criticize a concept they don't have the inteligence to even grasp, it takes a leader to offer a plan for change. You and your canidate talk alot, but there really is no substance or idea for your debate.
Old 09-16-2005, 02:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Will someone just kill that ***** already?