Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Regarding Kerry's strategy...

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2004, 08:41 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Question Regarding Kerry's strategy...

It's becoming more obvious that his cabinet members are telling him to go about this election in a more unconventional way. In recent articles he's coined as saying "I am absolutely taking the gloves off" and is recently trying to kiss *** with the 'money hungry' Republicans as an "entrepreneurial Democrat" on their side.

Do you think it's too late in the race for Kerry to take the no holds bard approach Bush has been effectively using since the beginning? Furthermore, in Kerry's new "take the glove off" strategy, why does it seem like he's blindly attacking Bush without adding how he would legitimately deal with the situation in Iraq and create new jobs etc? Maybe it's just me but does anyone else get the same vibe that Kerry's getting scared?!
Old 09-15-2004, 09:21 AM
VIP Member

I think Kerry's getting pissed that a war-dodging jackass is insulting his stellar military record. Its like after the hundredth Dodge Neon comes up to you revving his $hitty engine you get sick of it and blow him out of the water. But thats just my opinion.
Old 09-15-2004, 09:42 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by njc200
stellar military record.
Don't get too ahead of yourself here...

Do a search on this before you/we tread down that path again. If this thread turns down that direction again I'll lock it due to the fact that horse has been beaten to death... i'm sure everyone will agree.

You got anything better for us?
Old 09-15-2004, 10:24 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
i think he finaly said **** it, i will out due these retards at their own game.

I think it is a bit late in the game, i would like to see both canidates attack issues in depth, instead of play this game of midless distractions and drama. ..
Old 09-15-2004, 10:41 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
i would like to see both canidates attack issues in depth, instead of play this game of midless distractions and drama. ..
Who wouldn't?
Old 09-15-2004, 10:59 AM

Car Info: 98 Impreza Outback Sport
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...paign_kerry_dc

From article:

"His is the excuse presidency -- never wrong, never responsible, never to blame ... no, it's not our fault; no, there's nothing wrong; no, we can't do better; no, we haven't made a single mistake," Kerry said."

"He chose and he chose and he chose and every single time it was middle-class Americans who paid the price," Kerry said. "George Bush (news - web sites) accomplished all this in only four years. Imagine what he could do in another four years."

Kerry cited a litany of statistics -- job losses, 8 million Americans looking for work, 45 million without health insurance, 4.3 million more at the poverty level, 220,000 who could not afford to go to college last year, and a $1,500 decline in the average family's income.

"We know the truth," he said. "Nearly every choice has made it worse. You can even say that George Bush is proud of the fact that not even failure can cause him to change his mind."

If people can see through the 'imminent terror threat' that the Bush admin has hyped up so much, Kerry just may have a chance. I don't think he's getting 'scared,' as you say, and it's deinitely not a 'dark view of the future,' He is just telling the truth and giving Bush another chance to explian the current problems he outlined.

It would be nice if the moderator (and prdominant poster) of this forum showed a little less of a bias toward one side. The longer and more stuff you spew form the same ideology and viewpoint, the harder you are to take seriously. You don't need to root for Kerry, I just think it would be beneficial for you to at least acknowledge the other viewpoints.

Last edited by scoobsport98; 09-15-2004 at 11:15 AM.
Old 09-15-2004, 11:03 AM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
Wink

I thought the word was 'strategery' not strategy...hehehe
Old 09-15-2004, 11:22 AM

Car Info: 98 Impreza Outback Sport
Originally Posted by Salty

why does it seem like he's blindly attacking Bush without adding how he would legitimately deal with the situation in Iraq and create new jobs etc? Maybe it's just me but does anyone else get the same vibe that Kerry's getting scared?!
I see it as the current President's responsiblity to explain to the public why these problems exist in the first place. As far as I can tell, Bush doesn't have a 'legitamate' plan to deal with Iraq (or reason why we went in the first place, for that matter), nor the job losses that have been suffered during his presidency.

And I would love to hear why you think he is 'blind' in his attacks.
They seem pointed, aimed, and engineered toward important issues that we all know currently exist. Maybe that's just an adjective that your bias slipped in there for ya. I know, you cant control it, it's not your fault .

Before the Dem. pres. candidate (who may possibly become president) explains his plans, I think our current leader should respond to Kerry's attacks and explain the issues, and how he plans to better them.

Kerry's not getting scared... if anybody, it's the person who's might get evicted in November.

Last edited by scoobsport98; 09-15-2004 at 11:29 AM.
Old 09-15-2004, 12:25 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by scoobsport98
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...paign_kerry_dc
It would be nice if the moderator (and prdominant poster) of this forum showed a little less of a bias toward one side. The longer and more stuff you spew form the same ideology and viewpoint, the harder you are to take seriously. You don't need to root for Kerry, I just think it would be beneficial for you to at least acknowledge the other viewpoints.
My point exactly.

From unbiased viewpoints, John Kerry has a "stellar military record" and George W. Bush does not. I don't understand why I can't make a valid point that answers your question. You asked for opinions. Thats my opinion.

John Kerry is "taking the gloves off" and responding to Bushie's character defamations.

Last edited by njc200; 09-15-2004 at 12:35 PM.
Old 09-15-2004, 01:22 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
It would be nice if the moderator (and predominant poster) of this forum showed a little less of a bias toward one side. The longer and more stuff you spew form the same ideology and viewpoint, the harder you are to take seriously. You don't need to root for Kerry, I just think it would be beneficial for you to at least acknowledge the other viewpoints.
That is why there are 2 moderators on this forum. A Liberal (Dr3) and a Conservative (Salty)
Old 09-15-2004, 01:29 PM
VIP Member

This is exactly why dr3d1zzl3 is a moderator the forum too.

You need to re-read this thread and grasp its content: https://www.i-club.com/forums/teh-politics-forum-114/rules-teh-politics-forum-65568/

I'll post how I damn well want to post which makes the forum more exciting IMHO. Most of my articles come straight from yahoo news popular section as they progress so take it up with them if i'm not posting articles against Bush.

I'll be sure to ONLY post anti-Bush articles in order counterbalance what I’ve become and to satisfy your sensitive needs, okay scoobsport?!