Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

DNC Video: The Faces of Frustration & GOP Video: Kerry vs. Kerry

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2004, 10:33 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Wink DNC Video: The Faces of Frustration & GOP Video: Kerry vs. Kerry

For your entertainment :

http://mfile.akamai.com/8082/wmv/dem...aces/faces.asx

RNC To Release Kerry Vs. Kerry Debate Video... Developing...
Old 10-01-2004, 01:02 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Here's the Kerry VS. Kerry video from the GOP

http://media1.streamtoyou.com/rnc/100104v1.wmv

^^This video^^ has a lot more meaning & backbone IMHO.

Last edited by Salty; 10-01-2004 at 01:10 PM.
Old 10-01-2004, 01:10 PM
VIP Member

That first video is hilarious.

Bushy looks like a confused child most of the time.
Old 10-01-2004, 01:59 PM

You know what I would love to see? How much time bush spent not saying anything and saying umm. Now that would be funny....well after the first five minutes it would become boring though. After all you can only take so much stupidty.
Old 10-01-2004, 02:00 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX wagon=dead; rollin' in a Craptastic Camry!
The Bush video was rather funny, but lacked substance. The Kerry video, with a few exceptions, is a malicious attempt to distort truth and hoodwink stupid people.

How is flip flop #1, a "flip-flop"? He is saying very similar things in different ways? His vocabulary is much larger than President Bush's - to me this seems like an indication that he is much more intelligent than our current President.
Flip-flop #2 - the President kept saying that Congress had the same intelligence as the he did. If our nations leaders had enough intelligence to go to war and kill at least 10,000 civilians and commit 90% of our armed forces to a country which had no-fly zones, where are the weapons? I agree this is a "flip-flop", and am greatly troubled at this secretive intelligence data which has proven to be incorrect. It has cost the United States life, money, friends and integrity.
Flip-flop #3 - Just because the world is "safer" without Hussein doesn't mean the President didn't exercise poor judgement by hastily going to war.
Flip-flop #4 - Again, I don't think this is a "flip-flop", this is demonstrating the ability to adapt to a changing situation, which imho, is a very good quality for a leader to have. A quality our current President has proven incapable of. If we had not unilaterally invaded, we would not be obligated to spend additional money to fix the mess we created.
#5 - a good example of a flip-flop. He said one thing, but did not back it up with his vote. This will hurt Kerry and should not sit well with any reasonable person.
#6 - We did divert troops to Iraq that could have been better utilized in the search for Osama Bin Laden. How is this a flip-flop? It is a statement of opinion, supported by facts.
#7 - A very consistent theme, no intelligent person could say this is a changing of position. A negotiator must have authority or it would be like playing poker with an opponent who can see your hand. In my job, I have the authority to walk away from the table when I am negotiating deals, but I have only done so once in 6 years. Bush did not attempt to solve the problem in any way but militarily. His administration jammed a UN resolution through, then they rushed to war with guns blazing.
#8 - This was almost exclusively a unilateral action by the USA. Yes, other people paid us lip service and comitted token amounts of troops and funds, but as was stated in the debate, our country is carrying 90% of the human and monetary costs.
#9 - I agree this is a flip flops. Although Kerry does say, we *now* know that Iraq did not have WMD's. This again brings up my point from item #2. Evidence *was* presented that led the Congress and Administration to believe that Iraq posed such a clear imminent threat that we were left with no choice but to launch a ground war, kill at least 10K civilians and **** off many of our long standing allies and further distance ourselves from the Arab nations that could help us the MOST in the war on terror.. I am greatly troubled at how we could have been so wrong.
#10 - We may find WMD's, but saying they are there is not proof that we will eventually find them. How is this inconsistent? It is only inconsistent to a simple minded person who cannot grasp or contemplate a complex situation or who does not want to believe that they have been mislead. Again, if our evidence was so shaky and circumstantial that we have not been able to find the reason we went to war in a year and a half, the war was ill conceived. I will say again, AT LEAST 10k CIVILIANS ARE DEAD. It is immoral and shameful to commit this kind of force based on incorrect intelligence.

with much love,
Motivator