Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Remember the blowhards at the DNC?

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2004, 09:28 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Remember the blowhards at the DNC?

Why is it that we ain't hearing from the blowhards that blessed the stage at the DNC?
You know, the racist Al Sharpton, the foul-mouthed Whoopi Goldgerg, et al?
Geez, even Kerry's African-American wife is mum.
Why all the silence, now that Kerry is under fire?
Anyone?
Old 08-23-2004, 09:49 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Originally Posted by Oaf
Why is it that we ain't hearing from the blowhards that blessed the stage at the DNC?
You know, the racist Al Sharpton, the foul-mouthed Whoopi Goldgerg, et al?
Geez, even Kerry's African-American wife is mum.
Why all the silence, now that Kerry is under fire?
Anyone?
Probably because nobody cares for any of them.

Al Sharpton is a bigot, Whoopi's a Hollywood washout that can barely hold a contract with Hollywood Squares, let alone Slimfast and Teresa Heinz Kerry tries to connect to the Black Community because she was "African".

*cough, cough* South African that is... which is like telling the survivors of the Holocaust that you can relate to them because your Grandpappy was SS Fallschirmjager

They're not even worth the spit they covered the microphone with regarding Kerry's campaign if you ask me.
Old 08-24-2004, 12:42 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
holy **** you guys smell that?

smells like blind ignroance...

teresa is a helluva alot more african american then 99 percent of hte black people in this country.... She CAME FROM ****ING AFRICA FOR GODS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

born and raised, simply because your bias and biggoted minds cant seperate fact and fiction (an american from africa, and a black person) doesnt mean the rest of hte world opperates under the same blind laws of ignornace and stupidity as you guys.

And my stance is this

Black americans who claim they are african american, unless they came form africa or severly identify with african culture, are more american then african... Who gives a **** if your grear great grand pappy was born in africa.... that means he was an african american.... not your dumb ***.. you are just american at this point...

That does change for instance if a person is sooo deeply invovled in african culture that they feel that they identify with african culture and hertige mroe so then american culture and heritige... but how many "black americans" are that deep into their own heritige? I know some but not nearly as many that would jump on the african american bandwagon..

so to sum it up
Teresa IS AFRICAN AMERICAN!!!!!!!

You are just the idiot who thinks african american = black... that isnt the ****ing case, plenty of dutch and afrikans rom SA and other countries in africa that would love to hear you call them black....

stop with the stupidity and blind ignroance you guys make me sad that i am human and have to share the same ****ing genome as you....
Old 08-24-2004, 08:51 AM
VIP Member

Thank you captain ****ing obvious....

Yes she's African but she also tried to recently connect to other Black African Americans as the same caliber of African. Don't play stupid Dre... Most of the Black African Americans are in the United States because European and South African dwellers put them on a ships in shackles. Therefore your argument isn't fair...

There's a reason why ****'s fled to South America and South Africa, Dre... and it wasn't for the women or food.

so to sum it up for you, *******... (I can type in caps too… yippee!)

Teresa IS A WHITE SOUTH AFRICAN WHO'S FAMILY NEVER HAD TO SUFFER FROM THE HARDSHIPS OF SLAVERY. FURTHERMORE, SHE JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE ONE OF THE RICHEST WOMEN IN THE UNITED STATES AS THE HEIR TO HEINZ.

If you think she can relate to the black community then you're sadly mistaken and need to brush-up on your history. You're the blind one in this matter and need to grow-up with your posts.
Old 08-24-2004, 10:00 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Exclamation

Originally Posted by Salty
Don't play stupid Dre... .
Trust me. He's not playing.
Old 08-24-2004, 10:01 AM

Car Info: 04 Silver WRX Wagon
I would agree that she may not be able to relate, but that doesnt detract from her being an African-American.

Still, shameless pandering on her part IMO to the black potential voters. Kerry is no Clinton, and his $10 million mansions in Versailles reveal the white in his collar
Old 08-24-2004, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by HellaDumb
Bro, this is called a fallacious argument, an argument ad hominem. That means an argument against a person rather than his views.

If you wanna play with the big boys, step it up a notch
Old 08-24-2004, 10:17 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Edit- post deleted

Last edited by HellaDumb; 08-24-2004 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Accidental Hijack of thread
Old 08-24-2004, 10:21 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by dub2w
I would agree that she may not be able to relate, but that doesnt detract from her being an African-American.
I never said she wasn't an African American... that's a no brainer.

If my Great Grandfather lynched black people in Louisiana could I relate to a Black American because we're both Americans? No.

Besides country of origin, there's no comparison with Heinz and every Black American.

To think South Africa = Any other part of Africa is ASININE.

Especially when you're white and wealthy... what made her think she could relate to "the struggle"?
Old 08-24-2004, 10:55 AM

^^ agreed

in modern parlance, she could be classified as a limousine liberal

Originally Posted by dub2w
shameless pandering on her part IMO to the black potential voters. Kerry is no Clinton, and his $10 million mansions in Versailles reveal the white in his collar
Old 08-24-2004, 02:53 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
Originally Posted by HellaDumb

i wonder why some people no matter what you tell them still choose to run on thin ice with lead boots...

hella if you want to have a contest of who has more mental capacity i would be more then willing to show you as the fool you are..

PS not even google could save you from my wrath..