Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Kerry Hints GOP May Suppress Black Votes? :aghast:

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2004, 09:37 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Kerry Hints GOP May Suppress Black Votes? :aghast:

This makes absolutely NO sense and is a sign of desperation IMHO...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...el_pr/kerry_35

WASHINGTON - John Kerry (news - web sites) suggested Saturday night that Republicans may try to keep black voters from casting their ballots to help President Bush (news - web sites) win in November. "We are not going to stand by and allow another million African American votes to go uncounted in this election," the Democratic presidential nominee told the Congressional Black Caucus (news - web sites).
This is a unbelieveable quote as well

"While Sept. 11th was the worst day we have ever seen, it brought out the best in all of us," Kerry told families of Massachusetts victims during a memorial at the Boston Opera House. He delivered the same message in the weekly Democratic radio address.

"In the years ahead, we will share its lessons with our children and grandchildren," he said. "We will tell them that on Sept. 11, ordinary men and women became heroes at a moment's notice — and so can you. We will tell them that we were strong because we took care of each other — and so can you."
And so can we, huh!?

Rrrrright... because we just had 9/11 coming and should expect it to happen again under your administration so we can become hero's by exploiting a tragic day in American history once again?! Name:  bigeek.gif
Views: 8
Size:  1.6 KBName:  furious.gif
Views: 5
Size:  10.3 KBName:  79.gif
Views: 12
Size:  2.8 KB

BTW, sorry for all the emoticons...
Old 09-13-2004, 10:38 AM

Car Info: 2000 2.5 RS
Dude, those all those emoticons crashed my central nervous system. hehehe.

This makes absolutely NO sense and is a sign of desperation IMHO...
I'm not going to speak all factual here, but i think i remember somthing about florida nullfiying tons of black votes during the 2000 election. What was that all about? I don't think im making it up, but its in my head for some reason. Anyone know the scoop on that?
Old 09-13-2004, 10:49 AM

Car Info: 2000 2.5 RS
And so can we, huh!?

Rrrrright... because we just had 9/11 coming and should expect it to happen again under your administration so we can become hero's by exploiting a tragic day in American history once again?!
I think you misunderstandinated that quote, and sadly, 9-11 is going to be used alot in this campaign year because its the publics soft spot, their throbbing ingrown hair. Cheney says its gonna happen again if we vote for kerry, and kerry comes back with some almost incomprehensible hallmark reflection on something i can hardly decipher. Bush i busy playing monkeyball. We are surrounded by idiots, and the funny thing is i was reading one of my vintage playboys from 1976 and it had an article that was pretty much about the same crap that we are dealing with today.
So, i figure its the same political bull****, different synthetic slacks.
Old 09-13-2004, 12:47 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by constellation
I was reading one of my vintage playboys from 1976 and it had an article that was pretty much about the same crap that we are dealing with today.
So, i figure its the same political bull****, different synthetic slacks.
HAHAHA.
That is so true...no substance, no content, just well-quoiffed(sp), well-pressed nobodies.
Old 09-13-2004, 02:44 PM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
...the GOP doesn't need to supress black voters, because the % of African Americans that vote is so low anyway...if every African American in the country voted, there would be no f***ing way Bush Jr would have been elected in the first place. Sorry republicans, but you used to be the party most involved in equality (Abe Lincoln was a Rep). But since then, you have come to be more about differences between people than similarities...even if Bush DOES want OB-GYNs 'sharing their love' with all the American women hahahaha...