Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Rules of Teh Politics Forum

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2004, 09:59 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Post Rules of Teh Politics Forum

Posting subjects that relate to Politics, Philosophy, Tin Foil Hat Theories, Ideals is highly encouraged.

Said argumentative subjects will be tolerated unless:

-The flaming has gotten out of hand and serious “E-thug threats” are exchanged that leads dr3d1zzl3, myself and Admin to believe there’s going to be a “real world” fight at a meet or other said location.

-You can drop the gloves and debate on who’s Father can drink more whiskey but keep it to minimum as to avoid lack of decency.

-Don’t post outlandishly silly threads that are completely off-topic and don’t show intent for debate, dicussion , flaming etc. For example, threads relating to cars will be moved and threads regarding the color of your panties will be sent to the dumpster or sent to the proper forum.

Do try and post links to newspaper and media articles instead of copying the entire article. We want to know where the rhetorical and biased melarky spewing onto your keyboard is coming from. If you cannot post the article due to the fact it requires registration then cut and paste the entire article.

Just because dr3d1zzl3, gpatmac and myself are moderators doesn’t mean we can’t jump in on the fun. Based on my more “conservative” views, you can assure my opinions in threads regarding similarities between OIF and Vietnam (and other idiotic ideals). Likewise, topics of the “Anti-Bush” and “conspiracy theory” nature will most likely get dr3d1zz3's attention. Think of the moderators in Teh Politics Forum as Yin & Yang.

Take everything with a grain of salt here. If you get into a pissing contest with another member, your feelings hurt or panties in a twist don't come crying to me or another moderator. It's the internet afterall so have fun and grow some thicker skin. In short, flame the content of the post, not the poster (unless you absolutely can't help it )

We aren’t here to pass judgement nor are we here to hold your hand. We’re here to police the forum (by retainment, relocation & de-access of posts based on the forum criteria) in order to keep it headed in the proper direction for I-Club. If you have any complaints or gripes then feel free to PM the moderators and we can take care of you accordingly.

That is all.

Last edited by Salty; 03-26-2005 at 08:14 PM.
Old 07-14-2004, 01:06 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
What he said, and i call dibs on Yin!

So people keep it clean, and enjoy your smack talking, bashing and what not.
Old 09-22-2004, 12:52 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Outlandishly silly threads

As suggested in the rules, we welcome tin foil hat ideals but at least have some evidence instead of bashing like a fart in the wind.

Even the radical leftist group that presented the Nick Berg conspiracy theory had a slight connection with the white chair

So from this point forward... if you post a lame thought without substantial evidence, historical evidence or any source (even a source from Oregon college students will do) I’ll just lock it and let it die.

Thanks,

The Management.