Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Racist Cop or Racist Prof?

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 04:47 PM

Car Info: 2006 WRX STI
Reading the article makes it more confusing. Who said what when and how? IDK.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:21 PM

Car Info: 2015 WRX
Originally Posted by ipozestu
Badge number c'mon man. Name of superior C'MON MAN!!! The dude was under arrest. Who's he going to report it to, the booking officer? That indicates nothing. All I see is an outspoken ****** who doesn't know when to shut his mouth.
Read the article. That information was asked for prior to the arrest, and in most counties the officer is required by law to provide you with that information when you ask for it.

Originally Posted by ipozestu
As for the warrant. A cop can hang out on your front lawn and sip lemonade all day. He can not enter the residence. Next time you end up in a situation with a LEO. go ahead and say whatever you want to them. Let see where you end up. Maybe you and Gates could be roomies....
Wrong. Private property is private property, and begins at the property line, not the residence. If an officer is on your property without legal reason, they are trespassing. Unlike what you seem to believe, the police are not above the law.

As for "say whatever you want," you're right -- verbally berating an officer will at times incite them to an abuse of their power. The fact remains that insulting an officer's "mother" is not a crime.

If you don't believe me, ask any of the officers on this site, all of whom seem like very reasonable and respectful people. I bet you that they will all say that a good officer will continue to act in a professional capacity and not use verbal insults as an excuse to come down harder on someone.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
I hate the fact that Gates is Quick Draw McGraw with the race card.
Agreed. That kind of reactionary behavior only perpetuates race issues in the long run.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:27 PM
Jin

Car Info: 05 CGM STi to be converted to RS
I've been reading up on this story because of how it escalated to a big story, how unnecessary this story was to get big, all because of gates. gates used his influence as his advantage, my conclution is, gates need to get whipped.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:40 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
you just went there
Old 07-27-2009, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
you just went there
That's nothing, ipozestu has been calling Gates a "n*gger" for a few posts now.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:32 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
Originally Posted by saqwarrior
That's nothing, ipozestu has been calling Gates a "n*gger" for a few posts now.
Oh no you went there... If this fool Gates wants to be a racist bigot then that exactly what he is, " f'n ******".
Old 07-27-2009, 09:44 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
Originally Posted by Superglue WRX
above the law.jpg

Last edited by ipozestu; 07-27-2009 at 09:46 PM.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:17 AM

Car Info: 05 PSM WRX
Originally Posted by Jin
I've been reading up on this story because of how it escalated to a big story, how unnecessary this story was to get big, all because of gates. gates used his influence as his advantage, my conclution is, gates need to get whipped.
LOL whipping Gates..

Oh no you went there... If this fool Gates wants to be a racist bigot then that exactly what he is, " f'n ******".
I see your point..

I found it funny that it was the Prof screaming racism as he forced the front door of a house open..

Sir can I see your I.D. "Why because I'm a black man in America?? --Uh no because I got a call that you were breaking into this place and when I got here you were forcing a door open.."

I'm really pissed that MA dropped the charges on this ***hole..
Old 07-28-2009, 08:09 AM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Originally Posted by Tizzo27

I'm really pissed that MA dropped the charges on this ***hole..
Why? What should they charge him with?

He didn't break the law. Even if you don't like what the professor did, he still had the right to do it. There's no law that says you have to be friendly and cordial when being questioned by the police.

Out of all the hyperbole in this forum about how were losing more rights every day, I wouldn't expect this comment.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by Superglue WRX
Why? What should they charge him with?

He didn't break the law. Even if you don't like what the professor did, he still had the right to do it. There's no law that says you have to be friendly and cordial when being questioned by the police.

Out of all the hyperbole in this forum about how were losing more rights every day, I wouldn't expect this comment.
haha dude, you've got to be joking. A majority of the people on this site are police state leg-humpers, and proud of it. You've been here longer than I have, surely you've noticed that.

And with the way people are throwing "n*gger" around, I'm inclined to believe a lot of them are also closet-racists. But hey, whatever.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:58 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
haha dude, you've got to be joking. A majority of the people on this site are police state leg-humpers, and proud of it. You've been here longer than I have, surely you've noticed that.

And with the way people are throwing "n*gger" around, I'm inclined to believe a lot of them are also closet-racists. But hey, whatever.
PRK uber Alles!!!!
Old 07-28-2009, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
PRK uber Alles!!!!
Speaking of "uber alles," I watched a documentary last night while exercising called "Hitler's Family" on the History channel. It was very interesting, especially the way Hitler's younger sister viewed her brother.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:20 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
If a police officer is on my property and has no warrant, exigent circumstances or probable cause, I should be able to say whatever the **** I want to them.
yeah you do that and let me know how it turns out
Old 07-28-2009, 12:21 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!

... and don't call me Surely.

Quick Reply: Racist Cop or Racist Prof?