i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Teh Politics Forum (https://www.i-club.com/forums/teh-politics-forum-114/)
-   -   Racist Cop or Racist Prof? (https://www.i-club.com/forums/teh-politics-forum-114/racist-cop-racist-prof-207614/)

FW Motorsports 07-27-2009 09:47 AM

Racist Cop or Racist Prof?

Who's the dildo in this case?

[URL="http://albanyherald.com/main.asp?FromHome=1&TypeID=1&ArticleID=4712&SectionID=1&SubSectionID=431"]No race mentioned in 911 call to Cambridge Police Department
[/URL]

[QUOTE]"Contrary to published reports that a 'white woman' called 911 and reported seeing 'two black men' trying to gain entry into Mr. Gates home, the woman, who has olive colored skin and is of Portuguese descent, told the 911 operator that she observed 'two men' at the home," Murphy's statement read[/QUOTE]

stupidchicken03 07-27-2009 10:12 AM

way to race it up

Irrational X 07-27-2009 10:21 AM

i like how the prez called the police actions "stupid."

Barry was a cop for how many years? oh wait...

Max Xevious 07-27-2009 10:30 AM

[QUOTE=irrational x;2675039]i like how the prez called the police actions "stupid."

Barry was a cop for how many years? oh wait...[/QUOTE]

well he said it was stupid, but he did not know any of the details other then the perp was his friend.

no details and a stupid cop

:rolleyes:

ipozestu 07-27-2009 10:50 AM

Barry invited both the cop and the Prof to the white house or beers. To talk it over. Foot in mouth or what. Barry's an idiot. First throws the police under the bus then doctors. All in the same week. Where can I get the impeach Barry stickers. There a whole lot o Prius' that need a new Bumper sticker.

[url]http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/07/26/gates-crowley-expected-share-beer-obama-white-house-early-week/[/url]

saqwarrior 07-27-2009 11:00 AM

Everyone involved in this situation is an ass and let it escalate to an unreasonable level.

ipozestu 07-27-2009 11:23 AM

[QUOTE=saqwarrior;2675085]Everyone involved in this situation is an ass and let it escalate to an unreasonable level.[/QUOTE]
I don't think there is one bit of truth to this statement.

saqwarrior 07-27-2009 11:34 AM

Good for you!

iLoqin 07-27-2009 11:39 AM

Cop was doing his job, racist person was the Gates and the white neighbor who didn't know Gates. The person who overreacted was the Gates, once the cop figured out that was he was in his own residency, he backed out. Gates continually badgered the officer outside the house.

His comment when the cop asked him to go outside was something to the tune of "I'll go outside with your mother." History, in the African American culture I believe that had the connotation of a lude act of prostitution.

In any case, Gates overreacted, that led the officer to arrest him. If he didn't come out of his house trying to think he was being a martyr for the Afro American population, I don't think he would have been arrested.

Of course now, Gates wants to "move on" and hopefully "shed light" on a topic that has been beaten over by the racist media, didn't think he shed anything new there. A Harvard philosopher and author needs to show better examples than "I'll go outside with your mother"

That isn't setting an example. Shows more of the racism against whites.

Turbo Rob 07-27-2009 11:40 AM

Yeah I love how the cop teaches his peers how to avoid discrimination and was appointed by a black man.

Can I get a LOL.

ipozestu 07-27-2009 11:46 AM

[QUOTE=iLoqin;2675111]Cop was doing his job, racist person was the Gates and the white neighbor who didn't know Gates.[/QUOTE]

Nothing on the 911 tapes about color of man. So it appears as though the only racist here is well; a ******.

saqwarrior 07-27-2009 12:17 PM

If a police officer is on my property and has no warrant, exigent circumstances or probable cause, I should be able to say whatever the **** I want to them.

The fact that the officer refused to give his badge number or name of his superior indicates that he knew he did something wrong, and Gates should have acted with the self-control and decorum appropriate to someone of his stature.

Everyone ****ed up in this situation -- the police and the private citizen.

ipozestu 07-27-2009 02:54 PM

Badge number c'mon man. Name of superior C'MON MAN!!! The dude was under arrest. Who's he going to report it to, the booking officer? That indicates nothing. All I see is an outspoken ****** who doesn't know when to shut his mouth. As for the warrant. A cop can hang out on your front lawn and sip lemonade all day. He can not enter the residence. Next time you end up in a situation with a LEO. go ahead and say whatever you want to them. Let see where you end up. Maybe you and Gates could be roomies....

Superglue WRX 07-27-2009 03:51 PM

[QUOTE=ipozestu;2675270]Badge number c'mon man. Name of superior C'MON MAN!!! The dude was under arrest. Who's he going to report it to, the booking officer? That indicates nothing. All I see is an outspoken ****** who doesn't know when to shut his mouth. As for the warrant. A cop can hang out on your front lawn and sip lemonade all day. He can not enter the residence. Next time you end up in a situation with a LEO. go ahead and say whatever you want to them. Let see where you end up. Maybe you and Gates could be roomies....[/QUOTE]

above the law.jpg

FW Motorsports 07-27-2009 04:22 PM

I hate the fact that Gates is Quick Draw McGraw with the race card.