Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

"This is our World, This is a black world" Reverse Racism up front and center

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 04:02 PM

Car Info: 2003 PSM WRX, 80 Brat ready for Chevy 350 Swap.
Originally Posted by Rgame
Well when ranting about a incident and saying them,and they instead of referring to the person in the incident then that's the message I get,but your right I don't recall him saying that part the way I worded it.So my bad but it is not hard to get where he is coming from and how he feels from what I have read.
yes, i can understand where you can see it but also you have to look at the other side of the situation. If every person that he has EVER met that was black has been rude(which I highly doubt but will continue) i could see where he would go off tangent and just say how every black person was bad would be ignorant on his behalf.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:11 PM
Yin

Car Info: 2016 FXT
^ i can see how he would have formed ephemeral opinions based on repeated actions, but dont you think thats kind of a slippery slope towards bigotry?
Old 07-10-2009, 04:12 PM
Yin

Originally Posted by wrxisthebest
I don't believe he has said this either. He just clearly stated, all his encounters with blacks have been bad. No where in that statement did he ever say he thinks that they are all bad.
correct he has never said that, and i'm one of his biggest "fans" according to him
Old 07-10-2009, 04:15 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
there is a certain race that I have never seen production from and basically seen blind ignorance from them. not saying which as it will begin the bashing, and I know there are those from this certain race that do not fall under that, but if you are only exposed to a certain percentage of a population, and they are pretty much all the same way, you can make a pretty good case.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:25 PM

Car Info: 2015 WRX
^^
Any crime falling under the definition of a hate crime should be treated as such,and if it was reversed I would think it is just as sad as this case because it sucks that stuff like this happens.
I've always had an issue with the idea of "hate crime" being applied to violent crime. Aren't almost all violent crimes "hate" crimes by their very nature? It's not like someone is assaulting another person because they love them, right?
Old 07-10-2009, 04:30 PM

Car Info: 2015 WRX
Blah,Blah,Blah we get you don't like blacks.You can dig up *hit on any race that can make them look bad as a whole if you choose to see it that way.To bad for you this issue seems to be running your life and giving you a outlook on all blacks that is negative.

I wonder do you feel the same about other races as well? Or is it just blacks that get your panties in a bunch.You obviously have a lot to learn and see with your own eyes about the ratio of good persons to bad for any given race.Go live your life and stop worrying about all the horrible black folks out there,or at least stop posting about it on a car forum.Thanks

Human being
Fixed.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:33 PM

Car Info: 2005 STI Silver/78 911sc/ktm380exc/03 RC51/F4i
Originally Posted by VRT Gump
there is a certain race that I have never seen production from and basically seen blind ignorance from them. not saying which as it will begin the bashing, and I know there are those from this certain race that do not fall under that, but if you are only exposed to a certain percentage of a population, and they are pretty much all the same way, you can make a pretty good case.
That's all fair but I don't see you constantly bringing this message to the board,and if you did you would defend you stance as he has which I understand.

But I don't understand why someone would let those negative views fester in there head so long that they become a outlook and hinder their ability to judge people on a individual basis.I would hate to think of all the cool people I would not have met if I had negative views that may not have allowed me give that person or persons a chance and see what they were all about.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:39 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by iLoqin
Except one thing, somehow 6 black guys can beat up a white family and say

"This is our world, This is a black world" and NOT GET CHARGED WITH A HATE CRIME?

Yet, if it was 6 white guys beating up a black family and if the white guys said "This is our world, this is a white world" I guarantee you this would have been put in the books for a hate crime.

Link : http://www.ohio.com/news/50172282.html
Actually, at a school in the south some black kids sat under a tree that white kids usually sat under. The next day the whites hung nooses from the tree. State government deemed it protected under freedom of speech.

Fights broke out, blacks were arrested, and potentially faced death by hanging.

So don't be so quick with your assumptions

And it's not "reverse racism," it's just racism.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:42 PM

Car Info: 2005 STi/1998 Legacy GT/2006 Legacy
In other posts of his not this particular one,he in short said all his encounters with blacks have been bad and therefore they are all bad.This may be true for his encounters but I think it is lame to be judged as a whole for the actions of a few idoits.
Your Just a hater MR. Game

Look at you and how contradict yourself. No need to explain as many have already gone the 3 rounds with you.

I completely agree with youu that not all black people are in anyway "bad". There might be a greater of that "personality type" (whatever the **** you want to call it lol) in a certain race but what do i know. I frown on people contributing to the stereotype that leads their race to these assumptions.

All i can say is that anyone that commits a hate crime has no place in todays society. Everyone is entitle to their own opionion, which is probably based on life experiences. "How we survive is what makes us who we are" So who are you or anyone to judge someone, completely displaying the knowledge of right and wrong, for expressing themselves? You dont know where they have been.. I agree there is a time and a place, and this being such a fragile subject its probably not safe to be so BOLD and upfront <--(they have threads for these elswhere)

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make a viloent revolution inevitable"
Old 07-10-2009, 04:43 PM
Yin

Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
Next time I get into a bar fight with a black man, I'm gonna yell out, "I'm gonna beat your h o n k e y ***!"
oh man, it'd be a compliment if anyone ever called me a ******.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by vroompsh

Look at you and how contradict yourself. No need to explain as many have already gone the 3 rounds with you.

I completely agree with youu that not all black people are in anyway "bad". There might be a greater of that "personality type" (whatever the **** you want to call it lol) in a certain race but what do i know. I frown on people contributing to the stereotype that leads their race to these assumptions.

All i can say is that anyone that commits a hate crime has no place in todays society. Everyone is entitle to their own opionion, which is probably based on life experiences. "How we survive is what makes us who we are" So who are you or anyone to judge someone, completely displaying the knowledge of right and wrong, for expressing themselves? You dont know where they have been.. I agree there is a time and a place, and this being such a fragile subject its probably not safe to be so BOLD and upfront <--(they have threads for these elswhere)

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make a viloent revolution inevitable"
I don't get how you think I am a hater but ok.And your right who am I to tell this guy how he should think but like you said everyone is entitled to their opinion,so now you know mine.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:57 PM

Car Info: 2005 STi/1998 Legacy GT/2006 Legacy
I don't get how you think I am a hater but ok.And your right who am I to tell this guy how he should think but like you said everyone is entitled to their opinion,so now you know mine.
Goodman...

HATER=your first post, but its good maybe i missunderstood...

well im out. have a good one MR. GAME
Old 07-10-2009, 04:59 PM

Goodman...

HATER=your first post, but its good maybe i missunderstood...

well im out. have a good one MR. GAME
You have a good one as well.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:12 PM
Yin

well i wouldnt say rgame is a hater, just defending his position and has been gracious in all his posts here, as well as admitting some of his statements as not fact - something that most people do not practice in real life, let alone hidden behind the anonymity of an internet message board. his first post might come off as hater, but if you have been keeping up with iLoqin's most recent threads, you'll understand why Rgame's first post is in that particular tone. so i encourage you to read iLoqin's recent threads/posts to get a better idea of where people are coming from.

https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/common-courtesy-206453/

https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/ex-nfl-qb-mcnair-found-killed-condo-206512/

that being said, yeah, its true all races have undesirables, and all races have racists, but why continuously post these stories on these boards, and stories specifically about black people (or any particular race for that matter, if all is equal, as far as poor behavior)? to spread hate? to let everyone on iclub know that he doesn't like black people? because that's how it comes off, if you read his posts.

so, what is the goal of this thread?

[being devil's advocate], then why not showcase every race and their faults?

each new thread he puts out is just a new way to showcase wrongdoings of a certain group of people by showing examples of it in video or articles. sure, these are facts, but he uses them to validate a specific outlook (angst and hate) on that group of people, while accusing people who've responded to be just as racist as him, which does not make for a constructive discussion. i invite everyone to read those threads to show you that i am not exagerating (sp?).
Old 07-10-2009, 06:17 PM
Yin

I would hate to think of all the cool people I would not have met if I had negative views that may not have allowed me give that person or persons a chance and see what they were all about.
well said. i try to live by this thought process as well. i think that alot of the social problems in the world would be solved if people just tried to get along with people who are unlike them. a better understanding of the human element would persist and perhaps people will gain some perspective. but pre-conceived notions of behavior prevent this from happening. its too bad really.

Quick Reply: "This is our World, This is a black world" Reverse Racism up front and center