Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

"This is our World, This is a black world" Reverse Racism up front and center

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 01:37 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
one of my favorite south park videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0VsYKx8d2I
Old 07-10-2009, 01:38 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
should have asked for an A
Old 07-10-2009, 02:57 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Unicorn
Originally Posted by Rgame
^^
Any crime falling under the definition of a hate crime should be treated as such,and if it was reversed I would think it is just as sad as this case because it sucks that stuff like this happens.
obviously, but like said 20 times already, it's all about how this isn't being considered a hate crime yet white on black assault would have been.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:02 PM

Car Info: '11 STI
Originally Posted by VRT Gump
one of my favorite south park videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0VsYKx8d2I
hahah i love this clip. my friends and i joke about it all the time
Old 07-10-2009, 03:05 PM

Car Info: 2005 STI Silver/78 911sc/ktm380exc/03 RC51/F4i
Not 100% true and no way to prove that would be the case if reversed.Anyway my little rant was aimed at ilogin,I have read most his posts and I think he could care less what happened to these people but just wants to show again how blacks act in our society.Just my 2cents.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:16 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
In neither of your two post did you condemn the attack.
Instead, you attacked the messenger.

Your speech is bordering on hate speach...

Blah,Blah,Blah we get you don't like blacks.You can dig up *hit on any race that can make them look bad as a whole if you choose to see it that way.To bad for you this issue seems to be running your life and giving you a outlook on all blacks that is negative.

I wonder do you feel the same about other races as well? Or is it just blacks that get your panties in a bunch.You obviously have a lot to learn and see with your own eyes about the ratio of good persons to bad for any given race.Go live your life and stop worrying about all the horrible black folks out there,or at least stop posting about it on a car forum.Thanks

Black guy
Not 100% true and no way to prove that would be the case if reversed.Anyway my little rant was aimed at ilogin,I have read most his posts and I think he could care less what happened to these people but just wants to show again how blacks act in our society.Just my 2cents.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:20 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
"Hate Crime" is such a pansy *** term..."Ooooo...he called me a ****** when beating me!" doesn't make the beating a more painful.

Jesus ****ing christ on a pogo stick.....
:slow clapping:

crime = crime

We shouldn't be giving out double bonus points on crimes just because they involve name calling or racial/sexual epithets.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:22 PM

^^^
No hate at all where do you see hate in any of my words? If he is going to post stuff saying all or most black act a certain way and that it is fact then I have every right to disagree.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:25 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Originally Posted by iLoqin
Except one thing, somehow 6 black guys can beat up a white family and say

"This is our world, This is a black world" and NOT GET CHARGED WITH A HATE CRIME?

Yet, if it was 6 white guys beating up a black family and if the white guys said "This is our world, this is a white world" I guarantee you this would have been put in the books for a hate crime.
^^^
No hate at all where do you see hate in any of my words? If he is going to post stuff saying all or most black act a certain way and that it is fact then I have every right to disagree.
Where did he say what you are accusing him of?
Old 07-10-2009, 03:27 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Originally Posted by Superglue WRX
:slow clapping:

crime = crime

We shouldn't be giving out double bonus points on crimes just because they involve name calling or racial/sexual epithets.
Next time I get into a bar fight with a black man, I'm gonna yell out, "I'm gonna beat your h o n k e y ***!"
Old 07-10-2009, 03:29 PM

In other posts of his not this particular one,he in short said all his encounters with blacks have been bad and therefore they are all bad.This may be true for his encounters but I think it is lame to be judged as a whole for the actions of a few idoits.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:48 PM
Yin

Car Info: 2016 FXT
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
Where did he say what you are accusing him of?
not trying to argue with anyone here, but in many other threads iLoqin has displayed moments of bigotry. i know his threads arent meant to be so heated, but they do come off that way. he's said straight up "why the hell is it always black people that seem to be rude..."
Old 07-10-2009, 03:51 PM

Car Info: 2003 PSM WRX, 80 Brat ready for Chevy 350 Swap.
In other posts of his not this particular one,he in short said all his encounters with blacks have been bad and therefore they are all bad.This may be true for his encounters but I think it is lame to be judged as a whole for the actions of a few idoits.

I don't believe he has said this either. He just clearly stated, all his encounters with blacks have been bad. No where in that statement did he ever say he thinks that they are all bad.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:53 PM

Car Info: 2003 PSM WRX, 80 Brat ready for Chevy 350 Swap.
Originally Posted by Yin
not trying to argue with anyone here, but in many other threads iLoqin has displayed moments of bigotry. i know his threads arent meant to be so heated, but they do come off that way. he's said straight up "why the hell is it always black people that seem to be rude..."
Maybe it is his calling to see every rude black person in the world lol.

I know plenty that are friends of mine that are the most fun to be around at times. Yet i know really rude white people. Every race has rude people and every race has nice people. Maybe he just gets to see the bad side cause where he lives? Times he sees them? who knows.....
Old 07-10-2009, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by wrxisthebest
I don't believe he has said this either. He just clearly stated, all his encounters with blacks have been bad. No where in that statement did he ever say he thinks that they are all bad.
Well when ranting about a incident and saying them,and they instead of referring to the person in the incident then that's the message I get,but your right I don't recall him saying that part the way I worded it.So my bad but it is not hard to get where he is coming from and how he feels from what I have read.

Quick Reply: "This is our World, This is a black world" Reverse Racism up front and center