Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

"This is our World, This is a black world" Reverse Racism up front and center

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 11:44 AM

Car Info: Nadda
"This is our World, This is a black world" Reverse Racism up front and center

Akron police say they aren't ready to call it a hate crime or a gang initiation.

But to Marty Marshall, his wife and two kids, it seems pretty clear.

It came after a family night of celebrating America and freedom with a fireworks show at Firestone Stadium. Marshall, his family and two friends were gathered outside a friend's home in South Akron.

Out of nowhere, the six were attacked by dozens of teenage boys, who shouted ''This is our world'' and ''This is a black world'' as they confronted Marshall and his family.
Except one thing, somehow 6 black guys can beat up a white family and say

"This is our world, This is a black world" and NOT GET CHARGED WITH A HATE CRIME?

Yet, if it was 6 white guys beating up a black family and if the white guys said "This is our world, this is a white world" I guarantee you this would have been put in the books for a hate crime.

Link : http://www.ohio.com/news/50172282.html
Old 07-10-2009, 11:52 AM

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by iLoqin
Except one thing, somehow 6 black guys can beat up a white family and say

"This is our world, This is a black world" and NOT GET CHARGED WITH A HATE CRIME?

Yet, if it was 6 white guys beating up a black family and if the white guys said "This is our world, this is a white world" I guarantee you this would have been put in the books for a hate crime.

Link : http://www.ohio.com/news/50172282.html
Status quo in PC America.

Don't like it? Well, too bad.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:31 PM

Car Info: 2005 STI Silver/78 911sc/ktm380exc/03 RC51/F4i
Blah,Blah,Blah we get you don't like blacks.You can dig up *hit on any race that can make them look bad as a whole if you choose to see it that way.To bad for you this issue seems to be running your life and giving you a outlook on all blacks that is negative.

I wonder do you feel the same about other races as well? Or is it just blacks that get your panties in a bunch.You obviously have a lot to learn and see with your own eyes about the ratio of good persons to bad for any given race.Go live your life and stop worrying about all the horrible black folks out there,or at least stop posting about it on a car forum.Thanks

Black guy
Old 07-10-2009, 12:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
Originally Posted by Rgame
Blah,Blah,Blah we get you don't like blacks.You can dig up *hit on any race that can make them look bad as a whole if you choose to see it that way.To bad for you this issue seems to be running your life and giving you a outlook on all blacks that is negative.

I wonder do you feel the same about other races as well? Or is it just blacks that get your panties in a bunch.You obviously have a lot to learn and see with your own eyes about the ratio of good persons to bad for any given race.Go live your life and stop worrying about all the horrible black folks out there,or at least stop posting about it on a car forum.Thanks

Black guy
LOL @ U. This has less to do with Black and white than it does with the double standard. You did read that the sheriff was not compelled to rule this a hate crime.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:49 PM

^^
This guy is always posting stuff about black folks this and that it is just getting annoying that's all
VIP Member

This should be moved to the politics forum. Those that don't frequent there might be butt hurt.

Car Info: 2015 WRX
I've never understood the term "reverse racism." How is being racist against white people "reverse racism"? Isn't that just racism?
Old 07-10-2009, 12:50 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by saqwarrior
I've never understood the term "reverse racism." How is being racist against white people "reverse racism"? Isn't that just racism?
word!

I was just about to post that.

I guess only white people are racist.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:53 PM

We all know racism exists within every race.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:55 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
word!

I guess only white people are racist.
You are correct. The minority definition of racism states that only the majority can be racist. I know that a ton of pig ish. But once again it's the double standard. To be honest I'd say that most whites have been "schooled" on the topic of racism and have been led to believe anything they say can be understood as racisim. So we do our best to avoid it all together.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:57 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
Originally Posted by Rgame

Black guy
Its a hate crime because they hated on a member of another race. He was just saying that if it was reversed, and a group of white guys had done this, it would be all over the news, and they would be prosecuted and made an example of.

every race has stupid people, and every race has racism. Its just that when it happens to someone who is white, we dont get the same reaction.

how would you feel it is was 6 white guys who beat up a black family and said, "this is our world, our white world?"

answer me that? and for the record, i dont care about what a person's race is. Stupid is stupid. period.
Old 07-10-2009, 01:01 PM

^^
Any crime falling under the definition of a hate crime should be treated as such,and if it was reversed I would think it is just as sad as this case because it sucks that stuff like this happens.
Old 07-10-2009, 01:12 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
exactly my point.
Old 07-10-2009, 01:21 PM

Car Info: 2003 Scooby wrx
Look out for Rev. Al Sharpton...LOL
Old 07-10-2009, 01:29 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
"Hate Crime" is such a pansy *** term..."Ooooo...he called me a ****** when beating me!" doesn't make the beating a more painful.

Jesus ****ing christ on a pogo stick.....

Quick Reply: "This is our World, This is a black world" Reverse Racism up front and center