Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Kerry-Edwards: 'Florida Victory 2004' manual?

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2004, 04:38 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Kerry-Edwards: 'Florida Victory 2004' manual?

I understand that the Democrats are trying to prevent a mix-up in ballots but it may prove to be a double-edged sword. If Kerry wins the election then Republicans may question what he did in Florida. But alas, It will either not be addressed, or it will be deemed "Poetic Justice & Karma" by those who hold the unsubstantiated belief that President Bush "Stole the election".

http://www.drudgereport.com/dnc47.htm

Does anyone know where this 'Florida Victory 2004 manual' is? I heard through the grapevine that it's in .PDF form somewhere and suggests tactics that can possibly interfere with the election process.
Old 10-18-2004, 06:32 PM

You think what Bush did was not "shady" last election? You don't have any doubt that it was a bit "shady"? Better man than I am, in trusting how much a brother would do for his other brother.

I don't know where that manual is though. I would be intrested in reading it.
Old 10-18-2004, 07:59 PM
VIP Member

What exactly did he do again? Remind me...
Old 10-20-2004, 07:17 PM
VIP Member

Let's see. Where do we start?

Well, its funny how the last state to turn in its vote count has problems because there are voters who should be able to vote, but are turned away because they are felons, who by the way, have never been convicted of anything. Oh yeah, and did I forget to mention all of these disenfranchised voters were black? Yeah, cause they were. Oh yeah, and 99.9% of them wanted to vote Democrat.

Also, the head vote counter was a lady who just happened to be in charge of your Florida election campain.

Man, thats a lot of evidence piled against you that you stole an election.

Oh wait, I forgot to mention, your brother is the governor of the state. Good ol' Jeb, was probably 100% unbiased and fair, no doubt.
Old 10-20-2004, 09:40 PM

You'll never convince them njc200, I didn't even bother because it's so obvious that stuff went down that shouldn't of. But you'll never convice a Republican.
Old 10-20-2004, 10:05 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Originally Posted by njc200
Let's see. Where do we start?

Well, its funny how the last state to turn in its vote count has problems because there are voters who should be able to vote, but are turned away because they are felons, who by the way, have never been convicted of anything. Oh yeah, and did I forget to mention all of these disenfranchised voters were black? Yeah, cause they were. Oh yeah, and 99.9% of them wanted to vote Democrat.

Also, the head vote counter was a lady who just happened to be in charge of your Florida election campain.

Man, thats a lot of evidence piled against you that you stole an election.

Oh wait, I forgot to mention, your brother is the governor of the state. Good ol' Jeb, was probably 100% unbiased and fair, no doubt.
Don't forget that Jeb decided to ignore warnings that the Felon list may be incorrect and may bar people (primarily Dems) from voting that should actually be able to do so.

http://www.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/ne...04-384052.html

-Chris
Old 10-21-2004, 09:28 AM

So Salty no response?

Guess I'll write one for you....
Damn LIBERALS how can you suggest that ANY dirty play was had during those elections?!! Stop bring up those lies!!! Like come on get OVER it, its in the past!!! You lost we won and look how GREAT everything has turned out since he won! Losers, can't get over it....
Old 10-22-2004, 12:14 AM

No rebuttle salty?
Old 10-22-2004, 10:13 AM
VIP Member

I know of all the allegations, Unregistered, and thought your words were pretty funny. The bottom line is that Bush is the President, not Gore. It may not have been right, but that’s the way it is and has been for the last 4 years.

I have been too damn busy to post here in the last few days but was wondering about the popular vote.

What if Kerry won the electoral vote and Bush won the popular vote? What would be the liberal excuse?

Would we hear about how Kerry stole the election of 2004 without the popular vote (which doesn't mean much) from conservatives for the next 4 years? I hardly doubt it...
Old 10-22-2004, 10:21 AM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
Due to the large populations in Democratic states, it is far more likely that Kerry would win the popular vote and Bush the electoral college....
Old 10-22-2004, 10:24 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by MVWRX
Due to the large populations in Democratic states, it is far more likely that Kerry would win the popular vote and Bush the electoral college....

News Flash: As of yesterday they were tied with the popular vote! As for today I'm not sure yet...
Old 10-22-2004, 10:29 AM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
I didn't mean Kerry WILL win the pop vote and Bush the electoral...just that it's more likely that Kerry would win the pop and Bush the electoral than Bush winning the pop and Kerry the electoral...
Old 10-22-2004, 01:48 PM

To me it wasn't about the popular or electoral vote, its what went down. I cared HOW they won. And I'm glad you liked me joke. Hurry up its boring without you here. Helladumb just can't compare to you.