Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Against illegal immigration?

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2005, 07:28 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 WRX
Originally Posted by Imprezastifan88
And as far as the whole, we used to be Mexico thing while I'm at it.

The names are actually Spanish, not Mexican because mexican is not a language. The spanish-american war was a war fought on false pretext and imperialist ideals and completely unfounded. I'm not saying we should give it back at all, just clearing up some history.
well, if you actually read my post, I never said the names were Spanish or Mexican, (i'm not retarded), I said HISPANIC.

Maybe you were referring to some other retard/s around here?
Old 11-08-2005, 08:23 AM

Car Info: Sline
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah BOARDERS, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
-Jeff

BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER BOARDER.
Fixed
Old 11-08-2005, 01:25 PM

Car Info: 05 WRB WRX Sedan
imprezza thank you for taking the time to prove that youre a moron. im not even reading the rest of your stupid post because the first two sentances you are asking for proof like i havent presented it.

GO TO MY FRIGGIN SITE YOU MORON, EVERY FACT I MENTIONED IS BACKED BY AT LEAST ONE OFFICIAL SOURCE, INCLUDING THE TB, LEPOROSY, ETC.

everything has reports written by doctors, government sites, or sites dedicated to monitoring all immigration, legal and illegal in the country. these are the foremost sites for gathering facts on immigration and youre trying to tell me i havent backed up a single point?

ive told you to go there at least six times, and you have yet to read the site. YOU come up with proof. i SHOWED you my proof....i WROTE the site, im not going to sit there and copy every source that is openlly available for you and you refuse to look at them.
Old 11-08-2005, 01:31 PM

Car Info: 04 Silver WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by dub2w
So what is your solution?? You claim that veggies will only go up slightly. That's great. If you dont think everything else will shoot through the roof you clearly havent worked in many service sectors. Here are other ramifications (to name a few):

- a glut of lower-end restaurant workers
- a glut of maids, maintenance repairmen, bussers in the hotel industry
- a glut of qualified manual laborers for constrcution

These are just a few sectors that would be adversely affected. The numbers you try to cite for this wouldnt be accurate as there is really no telling how many illegals are employed in hotels, restaurants, and on construction sites.

You pull out that labor, and you would be paying double for food eaten at restaurants, would be paying double at your favorite hotel, and, yes, would be paying double for your nice little cookie cutter tract home in the valley.

Still waiting for a valid argument against the above claim.
Old 11-08-2005, 04:27 PM

i have the stats for exactly how many illegals are employed in each sector. you arent going to be paying double, etc etc.
you are blowing it way out of proportion. and the billions saved each year will be well worth it.
Old 11-08-2005, 05:11 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
Please, show me something from a ubiased source. I looked at all of your stuff and only a small percentage are from sources I trust. Center for Immigration studies? Give me a break! You show me those numbers that they made their conclusions off of. The only sites on there I believe are unbiased are the doctor sites, which I realize is a problem.

Seriously, stop being a racist mother ****er. You say I am a moron, but why? I have read your site twice over to see if I was missing things. I clicked on almost all of the sources and laughed when I saw a lot of the places you got your "facts" from. Besides, stop kidding yourself. People can see right through your "they carry diseases and increase crime tons!" arguement and see that below all the **** piled on top you really just don't want any latin americans here. You dont want to see the beaners around, becuase you are scared. Well wake up call! They are for the majority not bad people, and do not want to kill you or your family. Yes they cost us money, and yes we need to do something about it but KICKING THEM ALL OUT WILL NOT FIX THIS!

And of course, you will reply "read the ****ing site you moron" well you need to read my ****ing points and reply here. This is a ****ing debate and you can't hold up a piece of paper and say "see, I win". Prove your points here. I have spent plenty of time I could be training writing up responces to you and you only say "look at the site you moron". I have read your goddamn site twice over, now REPLY TO ME and use your own words to put down my points.
-Jeff
Old 11-08-2005, 05:13 PM

no youre not worth my time. show me some proof backing up your claims. i guess if you think my sources are biased so be it. at least i have something. youre just making **** up.
Old 11-08-2005, 05:13 PM

You keep pointing back to years and years ago, before the G.I. Bill, before America was a superpower, before W.W.II, ect. I hate to break it to you but we've changed since then. Britian is no longer the center of the universe, and they no longer are quarreling with Germany. You point out that there was a higher rate leaving then staying at that point. Well woo-freaking-doo. Immigration laws were incredibly easy back then, and if you could afford a boat-ride over here you were in. We also were not the country everyone wanted to get to. That country was Britian. Since the things listed above, America has become more educated and quite frankly, more stuck-up. We don't want to do the jobs that for the last 10-15+ have been done behind the scenes by people we dont know.
You still have not adressed this issue...
Old 11-08-2005, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Matth3w
no youre not worth my time. show me some proof backing up your claims. i guess if you think my sources are biased so be it. at least i have something. youre just making **** up.
WHere the **** have I stated any numbers? I am going off of basic knowledge from living in America. You are the one running around throwing numbers around. Give us the census numbers and we can decypher **** on our own.

Plus, I am still waiting for you to REPLY HERE to my points.
Old 11-08-2005, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by jvick125
more like 1 or 2 HUNDRED, then maybe you can go to a couple of the surrounding towns and meet another 500 to 1000. Not very small numbers.
Exactally. Matt, you are critizizing him for making assumptions on a few people, but so are you. They are not all bad people! Get that out of your brain and realize they are just like you and me. Stop being so goddamn paranoid!
Old 11-08-2005, 06:37 PM

i never said they were bad people. i said they are damaging our economy. its not about liking or disliking someone. you cant sit here and tell me to go meet a couple hundred of them and get an idea.

btw, even though i generally agree to an extent about them being nice and wanting to help their family, they ARE a cause of a LOT of crime in the country.

not to mention the burden they are on the country.

im not going to reply to your posts, because you have no information to back any of it up, but yet you want to knock my sources. at least i took the time to research the subject. i love how your "basic knowledge of living in america" precludes you from realizing how much of a strain on the economy they are. you think that 91 percent of people in the country are just racist too, or that they feel that illegal immigration is a major issue facing our country these days?
Old 11-08-2005, 06:38 PM

Exactally. Matt, you are critizizing him for making assumptions on a few people, but so are you. They are not all bad people! Get that out of your brain and realize they are just like you and me. Stop being so goddamn paranoid!
i guess. 1000 illegal immigrants is this percentage of the illegal population:

8.3333333333333333333333333333333e-5

btw id love to see you name 1000 illegal immigrants. you people are so ****ing funny that you supposedly know this many people and have furthermore interacted enough with them to know that they are good people.
Old 11-08-2005, 06:53 PM

Car Info: WRX '03
Originally Posted by Matth3w
i guess. 1000 illegal immigrants is this percentage of the illegal population:

8.3333333333333333333333333333333e-5

btw id love to see you name 1000 illegal immigrants. you people are so ****ing funny that you supposedly know this many people and have furthermore interacted enough with them to know that they are good people.
i can do it i just dont want to waste my time on it.. i have 2000 clients (most illegals)
Old 11-08-2005, 06:55 PM

ok so you are what, one person in a million?

what is your company, that you have 2000 illegal clients?

even if you could name 3k i doubt you know them well enough to judge them anyhow, and still that is about a nanoth of 1 percent of the entire illegal population.
Old 11-08-2005, 06:55 PM

Car Info: WRX '03
income taxes

Quick Reply: Against illegal immigration?