Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Against illegal immigration?

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 06:30 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
Originally Posted by binkiller
u forgot Pedro, Joaquin, Jorge, Antonio, Francisco, Luis, Octavio, Armando, Raymundo, Ismael, Mariano, Vicente, Rafael, Humberto, Gabriel, Julio, Adolfo, Fernando, Omar, Hugo, Victor, Fernando, Antonio, Marco, Ruben, Jaime, Guillermo, David, Ernesto, Angel, .. damn its too early for thinking
Are you in the food service industry?
Old 11-09-2005, 06:33 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by jvick125
How do you know they were illegals? Did you ask? Just because they don't speak english, doesn't mean they're illegal.
C'mon man seriously? Take your blinders off.
Mathew,
I have an area right by my house that has to have at least 100 [pc term]"day workers"[pc term] everyday of the week. I want to contact someone. Who do I call? What do I report?
Old 11-09-2005, 07:46 PM

Car Info: 05 WRB WRX Sedan
How do you know they were illegals? Did you ask? Just because they don't speak english, doesn't mean they're illegal.
because the apartment manager thought I was her "friend" and confided it to me. so i contacted ICE and had them investigated. while at it, i mentioned that the apartment complex knowingly rents to them. i dont know if they were deported or warned or god knows what else because they showed up as i was carrying off the last of my furniture on my way out.

ipozestu - go to my website. there is a section under "how you can help", which needs updated a bit (my computer just crashed i have to get my password etc from network solutions, its some crazy **** you cant change like aHtg37945%&^), but still has the website link and phone number for ICE.

also, on the front page is a news story about people who hire illegals knowingly...you can visit the link located on the bottom of my front page and submit their names to the company, but you are going to have to be pretty convincing. obviously racist idiots that say they all look hispanic arent going to cut it.
Old 11-09-2005, 07:48 PM

Car Info: Sline
Originally Posted by Matth3w
because the apartment manager thought I was her "friend" and confided it to me. so i contacted ICE and had them investigated.
just making sure u weren't assuming
Old 11-09-2005, 07:50 PM

honest to christ im not some jackass racist moron. i just want what is best for my country. ipozetu let me know how it goes.
Old 11-09-2005, 07:53 PM

i was just reading another of my sites that i have bookmarked, and i came across this:

"Right now, ICE’s embattled Detention and Removal office has no money left to detain aliens that the DHS isn’t already forced to detain under mandatory detention provisions of Immigration Act Section 236(c). "

so im guessing nothing happened. but that was just one or two families (mainly one large one, and im assuming their kids might have been born here making them less of a target probably), if there is something bigger, you might be in luck.

i know that the apartment manager isnt there anymore, maybe she got fired over it? i have no clue, just speculation.
Old 11-09-2005, 07:53 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
Originally Posted by ipozestu
C'mon man seriously? Take your blinders off.
Mathew,
I have an area right by my house that has to have at least 100 [pc term]"day workers"[pc term] everyday of the week. I want to contact someone. Who do I call? What do I report?
OMG I want to kill you right now. RUIN THESE PEOPLE's ****ING LVIES BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT THEM!?!?!? It is not their fault that they capitalized on a oprotunity WE LEFT OUT FOR THEM! Can you honestly say you wouldn't jump the fence if you lived in Mexico right now!?!? Stick your head out of your white *** for a second and look around at the world around you. Then travel around the world a bit, actually talking to Mexicans, Africans, Asians, Europeans. I guerantee (sp) that it will change your world view. It sure as hell did mine.

Last edited by Magish; 11-09-2005 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Edited to calm down a little
Old 11-09-2005, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by Imprezastifan88
OMG I want to kill you right now. RUIN THESE PEOPLE's ****ING LVIES BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT THEM!?!?!? It is not their fault that they capitalized on a oprotunity WE LEFT OUT FOR THEM! Can you honestly say you wouldn't jump the fence if you lived in Mexico right now!?!? Stick your head out of your white *** for a second and look around at the world around you. Then travel around the world a bit, actually talking to Mexicans, Africans, Asians, Europeans. I guerantee (sp) that it will change your world view. It sure as hell did mine.
I have, my views changed, but not a whole lot. I think I've expressed them enough in the thread, if u care, u can go back a page and read them.
Old 11-09-2005, 08:02 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
I have, my views changed, but not a whole lot. I think I've expressed them enough in the thread, if u care, u can go back a page and read them.
Oh, I agree with your views: I was speaking of Matt and Impostu or however you spell it .
Old 11-09-2005, 08:19 PM
VIP Member

OMG I want to kill you right now. RUIN THESE PEOPLE's ****ING LVIES BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT THEM!?!?!? It is not their fault that they capitalized on a oprotunity WE LEFT OUT FOR THEM! Can you honestly say you wouldn't jump the fence if you lived in Mexico right now!?!? Stick your head out of your white *** for a second and look around at the world around you. Then travel around the world a bit, actually talking to Mexicans, Africans, Asians, Europeans. I guarantee (sp) that it will change your world view. It sure as hell did mine.
Yes I do. What they are doing is illegal. The people hiring them are breaking the law. The establishments that are allowing them to loiter in thier parking lots are harboring illegal activity. If they are on city side walks they are also breaking the law. Bat your eye and turn you cheek. You wouldn't do the same about a drug dealer, or a rape in progress, or a robbery, a burning home, an unreported accident, child abduction, child abuser, spouse abuser, ect. My friend I have been all over the world. I'd put a wager that I have been more places then you. I have seen poverty, I have seen pain, I have also done charity work in those countries, Frankly, your right. It is not thier fault, it's those that govern thier countries. Mexico could be a meca of economic wealth but because the government chooses to be corrupt and keep thier people impoverished; this should be our problem right? WRONG!!! I say tough chit!!! Not in my back yard!!!

Edit oh yea Mr Moderator... Easy with the threats bub. When you start talking about killing people it changes the mood a bit. Besides you start sounding more like Dre.

Last edited by ipozestu; 11-09-2005 at 08:23 PM.
Old 11-09-2005, 08:36 PM

Oh, I agree with your views: I was speaking of Matt and Impostu or however you spell it .
I know you do. I didn't express it clearly, or at all. But I was agreeing/reinstating what you said about traveling.
Old 11-09-2005, 08:59 PM

Car Info: WRX '03
Originally Posted by Matth3w
honest to christ im not some jackass racist moron. i just want what is best for my country. ipozetu let me know how it goes.
im just happy not everyone is like u .. u want to do something good for ur country? yes thats always ur flag for everything right?

Last edited by binkiller; 11-09-2005 at 09:29 PM.
Old 11-09-2005, 09:08 PM

im just happy not everyone is like u guys .. u want to do something good for ur country? yes thats always ur flag for everything right? this is about doing something good for another person and im not talking about the "criminals" im talking about the honest workers
What?
Old 11-09-2005, 09:30 PM
VIP Member

im just happy not everyone is like u guys .. u want to do something good for ur country? yes thats always ur flag for everything right? this is about doing something good for another person and im not talking about the "criminals" im talking about the honest workers
Please put a little more thought into your posting. You are really dumbing this thread down.
Old 11-09-2005, 09:30 PM

Car Info: WRX '03
Originally Posted by ipozestu
Please put a little more thought into your posting. You are really dumbing this thread down.
i dont want to waste my time anyway this thread sucks

Quick Reply: Against illegal immigration?