Site Suggestions and Feedback Submit your input and suggestions - help us make i-Club a better place.

We need classified restrictions...

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 09:38 PM

Car Info: '05 Impreza Outback Sport ~ "WTF! Two-Toned?"
Exclamation We need classified restrictions...

Please help!

Here is a guy who drifts on here and tried to sell a salvaged title Rex at full 'private party' prices ~ he has 31 f'n post here and then tries to make me the idiot. Sorry, I have done this for a living for 5 years and know of what I speak. Plus this is my HOME. I won't sit quietly and watch this s**t happen!

We need posting restrictions here before placing classifieds ~ and I mean now... or someone is going to get burned when we could have stopped it.

Read 4 yourself!

https://www.i-club.com/forums/showth...ghlight=05+wrx

Last edited by NW OBS; 11-17-2007 at 09:41 PM.
Old 11-17-2007, 10:11 PM

Car Info: '06 Civic Hybrid (w/carpool Stickers!)
You got no right telling me i cant sell a car just because its salvaged! I made it perfectly clear that that the car that I'm selling is not a clean title! other people reading this post should read my vehicle description in which i clearly state that the car that I'm selling does not have a clean title and that is exactly why its priced lower that a clean title car would be sold with as good of a condition as mine as well as with the miles that i have,

This guy NW OBS is just pissed cuz a salvaged WRX is being sold for as much as his outback!

I have posted one other wrx for sale here before and I didn't even sell it through here, i sold it through other sources, and my buyers have given me positive feedback months after they had purchased the vehicle,

This jerk has no right tellin me i cant sell my vehicle on this website, I clearly specify that my car is not clear titles! I'm being as honest as anyone
Old 11-18-2007, 01:13 AM

Car Info: WRX --> RX-8--〉E93
Originally Posted by wrxandre
You got no right telling me i cant sell a car just because its salvaged! I made it perfectly clear that that the car that I'm selling is not a clean title! other people reading this post should read my vehicle description in which i clearly state that the car that I'm selling does not have a clean title and that is exactly why its priced lower that a clean title car would be sold with as good of a condition as mine as well as with the miles that i have,

This guy NW OBS is just pissed cuz a salvaged WRX is being sold for as much as his outback!

I have posted one other wrx for sale here before and I didn't even sell it through here, i sold it through other sources, and my buyers have given me positive feedback months after they had purchased the vehicle,

This jerk has no right tellin me i cant sell my vehicle on this website, I clearly specify that my car is not clear titles! I'm being as honest as anyone

he didnt say you CAN'T sell your car here lol what he trying to say is that he thinks the price you are asking is too high. nothing is wrong with that, he is just giving his opinion about your car. and you don't have to be so **** about it. if there are buyers who is willing to buy it, then there is no problem. plus you said you have sold salvaged wrx before, then there must be no problem selling another one.

and to OBS, most forums that requires post count before posting in classified are 20 posts =\ 30+ is allow in most of the forums. and i think 20 is enough. if you are new and want to buy stuff from the classified section it will be kinda hard to do so.
Old 11-18-2007, 07:56 AM

Car Info: '05 Impreza Outback Sport ~ "WTF! Two-Toned?"
Lightbulb

My intent was to only make one post to let members know that a 'marked title' was worth 50% of KBB ~ that's it. Members warned, do what you wish. The ad was NOT clearly marked 'salvaged title'... He can 'ask' all he wants, I could care less!

The only reason I posted anymore was this guy went on attack mode ~

I still think that someone who is not really a contributing member (define that as you may) should not be able to waltz on and post an ad that can catch someone 'off guard'. Someone who does not know this is a 'salvaged title' car, could loose his shorts on this purchase!

"This car was in a small accident (25K Miles)"

This is being truthful??? If this accident happened today with 25K on the clock, the car is worth $14K wholesale in 'fair' condition... the 'small accident' would had to have been at least $10K in damage to be a total. Small accident my *ss!

Last edited by NW OBS; 11-18-2007 at 08:24 AM.