Scammmer Alert!

Old 01-23-2003, 02:08 PM

Car Info: DOHC Impreza RS soon to be TN
Angry

well, at least he took the initiative to at least put CF over your parts. He sent me back my parts the same way I sent them to him. NO CARBON whatsover. They were untouched. I am missing a Pillar pod and one autometer gauge from him though. PLEASE POST HERE VARIABLE GEAR. I WANT MY PARTS BACK NOW YOU F_U_C_K_E_R!!! THis is the biggest rip-off I have ever encountered in my life. If you weren't going to do it then why the F_U_C_K did I even send you the parts!!!!???? ANY by the way, YOU are the BIGGEST PIECE OF S_H_I_T I have EVER dealt with!!!!

-Kevin

Last edited by fatcatturbo; 01-23-2003 at 02:12 PM.
Old 01-23-2003, 03:41 PM

thanks adam, maybe once in jail he will have time to think about what he really did to all of us
Old 01-23-2003, 04:03 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX
Thumbs up

you should cut his nutz off and put them on a stick to parade them around on

people like this guy should not be alowed to breed
Old 01-26-2003, 10:56 AM

I wish he wasn't so blunt in his emails....he's so blunt that he forgets words!
Old 01-29-2003, 10:39 AM

Car Info: Pilot & Prius.
Re: Take the next step

Originally posted by legacy25gt
You guys are waiting to long. Get the authorities involved NOW!!! If he is living in motel then he has the ability to disappear very easily, to never be seen again. If you call the Police in his area, as well as the District Attorney in his area you can be sure that he will be kept under surveliance. This guy is a piece who needs to feel the crunch that the law can put on someone. Do not wait so long that you regret waiting later on.

ACT NOW!!!!
Agreed, you cant just wait and wait to file a lawsuit and get the authorities involved. Its a long drawn out process and you will need someone local to where this guy is as well. You need to call the authorities immediately and let them know the scam and go from there. This guy will continue to "say" he is sending everything as he tries to figure out how to get out of this. Since the dealings were through the mail you will need to get the USPS legal department involved as well and hopefully you all have records, emails and such with the agreed upon services and product you expected in return.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Scammmer Alert!