Scammmer Alert!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2003, 01:33 PM

Car Info: 02 wrx wgn
If you look in the wanted ads he has a post in there about wanting an Impreza for a project car. Seems to me he never made any parts and just had all your parts sent to him so he can put them on his new car.
Then on NASIOC.com in the private classifieds (I think) he just recently put some parts up for sale. Check it out to see if they are someones who were sent to him to be made into cf parts etc.

Adam: Did you call his local authorities on this matter? If so, what did they have to say about it??

-Joe
Old 01-14-2003, 07:43 PM
Admin v2.0

Car Info: 02 Black Legacy GT
...We have about 15 refrences of people who recieved teh parts. I cant post on here since I was told to get vendor status so I dont want to be banned. So email me I can get pics of updates and parts completed.I cant post on here since I was told to get vendor status so I dont want to be banned...
Ok, I was trying to be understanding, but he is liying. First of all he didn't e-mail me, second of all I don't have "Vendor Status" setup yet.

- Alex
Old 01-14-2003, 08:15 PM

Car Info: DOHC Impreza RS soon to be TN
k, if Alex calls him a lier then we are at a go for Lawsuit. Adam, I have my receipts for Fed-Ex, so let us now how we can get our money back from this guy.

Quick Reply: Scammmer Alert!